Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WACG] WACCOIN GOLD **POOL WORKING** - page 19. (Read 39009 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Voted on Hitbtc , swaphole and Bitonyx Smiley

And began to Mine too ^_^

Here is my Wallet adress If the Voting Bounty Coins are still available

GY6CLeTx2BuiZUv7qrBTvu6tAT5AAfWURJ

If things go well i will try to make a German ANN for you Guys Grin

Oh and a Quick question.. I know it might not should be in this Thread but
are approx 700kh/s for a Single R9 280x ok with Sgminer?

How hot are you running your card?  700KH/s is a bit higher than I run my running ckoilivas ,TC-11200, I-11.  Have noted that running 900-980 Mhz is the sweet spot.

Thats my problem atm
With the Fans at 100% my Card goes up to 72c wich is Dangerous i think (My Appartment is under the Roof and when it gets Warm outside it heats up in here Insanely) 

I use TC-8192 i-13 Gpuengine 1040 powertune 0 gpu threads 2
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

How hot are you running your card?  700KH/s is a bit higher than I run my running ckoilivas ,TC-11200, I-11.  Have noted that running 900-980 Mhz is the sweet spot.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello Sajador, your hashing rate is right, I have four of those and I get anywhere between 550 to 700 one each.

Hello Marty, all nodes are working correctly. We will add a few extra nodes today
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Come on guys WAKE UP!!!  and fix this issue!!!
legendary
Wallet stopped syncing about 9 hours ago.  Getting a no source block available again.

Nodes???
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
What are the prices?
What are the prices?

All the prices can be known by just going to the original thread here. The prices are in BTC. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/free-keys-with-purchase-all-microsoft-software-escrow-589403
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I don't know what the price is but I'm definitely interested to know.
What are the prices?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029
Microsoft Products for WACG

AVAILABLE PRODUCTS

Windows 7 HP, Pro, Ultimate.
Windows 8 Pro, ProWMC.
Windows 8.1
Windows Vista
Server 2008 Datacenter, Standard, Essentials.
Server 2012.
Server 2012 R2.
Office Home & Student, Home & Business, Pro Plus 2010.
Visio Pro, Standard 2010.
Project Std., Pro 2010.
Office Home & Student, Home & Business, Pro Plus 2013.
Visio Pro, Standard 2013.
Project Std., Pro 2013.

PAYMENT ADDRESSES

WACG: GUiDECXxuw4B6QP7os5UX2yw88aFdQNHam

NOTE : To buy using Bitcoins, VISIT THIS THREAD.

NOTE : To buy using Altcoins, VISIT THIS THREAD.

NOTE : To order, just comment in the thread or PM me.
legendary
If you are planning on mining on the http://wacc.pool.mn/, they charge a .1 Fee to transfer coins out.  Being rewards are so low, if you transfer 1 WACG out they are going to take 10% WD fee!!
This is not true, the fee is zero and has been zero for quite some time now.
It was changed after I sent a note to support, but the WD amount is still 1 WACG.  That's a lot of mining to get your 1 coin out.

1 - 250 WACC. Set to '0' for no auto payout. A 0.00000000 WACC TX fee will apply

Would you like to see the response from their support?  When the pool was 1st opened it was a .1 fee.
Activity: 364
If you are planning on mining on the http://wacc.pool.mn/, they charge a .1 Fee to transfer coins out.  Being rewards are so low, if you transfer 1 WACG out they are going to take 10% WD fee!!
This is not true, the fee is zero and has been zero for quite some time now.
* AllCrypt (Accepted , waiting for integration)
* Bittrex (In process of Integration)

It's been 3 weeks and still nothing.  Allcrypt lists within 24 hours of acceptance and Bittrex lists within the hour of acceptance.  Coins get listed within hours of launch, there must be a reason why exchanges and people are not touching this one and you know why. 

Sometimes the folks with the juice to actually make something work do not have everything to work with, conceptually the coin all by itself shows promise just in the design.  They've had a second launch, bit bumpy out the gate, but they've made good on their promise.  Integrity is not a bad thing in any capacity no matter how hard it was in the land of ones origin.
legendary

It's been 3 weeks and still nothing.  Allcrypt lists within 24 hours of acceptance and Bittrex lists within the hour of acceptance.  Coins get listed within hours of launch, there must be a reason why exchanges and people are not touching this one and you know why. 

From AllCrypt...

AllCrypt Support (AllCrypt.com)

Jul 10 12:24

Its hasnt been "approved".

It's been added to the queue of coins to be added, which, is currently massively backlogged as we work on the site, fix memory failure issues, and deal with a power outdage from the other night.

It'll be added, like our FAQ says, when we have time. Right now, there is precious little of that.
Activity: 60
Follow @AllAltNews on Twitter and Facebook!

Hello WORE, please re-send me your address and i'll send your WACG to the address plus an extra few as reward for your coin loyalty.

You've got PM.

Thank you sir, 105 coins accepted, not really required though, the other coins had not matured on blocks that I myself had generated on a chain you folk took down over problems I am not entirely clear on.  Show me the donation bucket, but wait, I'll await the coins to be desired first.  Until then I'll head down to the local watering hole to watch my favorite pair of T/A prance back and forth pouring drinks for my friends first, until then;  Kudos on making a coin that actually appears better, and appears to be unresponsive to throwing MHZ/M/Hash at it to pop the mint.

WORE.
Hello WORE, please re-send me your address and i'll send your WACG to the address plus an extra few as reward for your coin loyalty.

You've got PM.
If anyone wishes to contact Rodolfo Lascano they can do so at [email protected] , he will be more than happy to reply each and every email.
Pages:
Jump to: