Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [WACG] WACCOIN GOLD **POOL WORKING** - page 18. (Read 39009 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
This is crazy, just a few days old and hashrate already down to 4.4 mh/s total.  I still want to understand what the incentive is here to mine this coin, and apparently I am not the only one as nobody is mining this coin?!  Nobody = 4 people, might as well be zero......this is just flat out confusing as well.

In looking at the pool stats, if I throw one of my rigs back on this coin at 3.5 mh/s I will be lucky to get .3 of ONE coin.  For a currency that was premined of 200 million and has a total of 600 million........this is SENSELESS..........or I and others are missing something here. 

You have access to 200 million of these things and yet have made it near impossible for anyone else to mine some decent coins........AND you say this coin will see no less value than $10 per coin..........GREAT for you guys........fuck, I could use a cool 2 billion dollars myself lol.  So is it that we are all supposed to throw endless resources trying to mine MINISCULE amounts of coin to make the value you need to dump your 2 million and leave us all stuck with electricity bills we cannot pay back?!?

I am not trying to be a jerk here or get myself labeled as a fudster, but this makes absolutely NO sense as to what is going on here!!!  How the hell is you can hold 200 million of this damn thing and we can't mine a single fucking coin without throwing hundreds of dollars at our electrical provider??!  Does it not concern you that EVERYONE else appears to have the exact same concerns and are staying the hell away from this coin............4 miners and a net hashrate of 4 mh/s........dude, this is NOT good!

No you are exactly right.   OP keeps saying the 200m pre mine is for the bank and because "major companies" are backing it.   My question is...backing what?  A coin too hard to mine,  on no exchanges,  nothing innovative,  no marketing and have an apparent value of $10 a coin?  Absurd.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This is crazy, just a few days old and hashrate already down to 4.4 mh/s total.  I still want to understand what the incentive is here to mine this coin, and apparently I am not the only one as nobody is mining this coin?!  Nobody = 4 people, might as well be zero......this is just flat out confusing as well.

In looking at the pool stats, if I throw one of my rigs back on this coin at 3.5 mh/s I will be lucky to get .3 of ONE coin.  For a currency that was premined of 200 million and has a total of 600 million........this is SENSELESS..........or I and others are missing something here. 

You have access to 200 million of these things and yet have made it near impossible for anyone else to mine some decent coins........AND you say this coin will see no less value than $10 per coin..........GREAT for you guys........fuck, I could use a cool 2 billion dollars myself lol.  So is it that we are all supposed to throw endless resources trying to mine MINISCULE amounts of coin to make the value you need to dump your 2 million and leave us all stuck with electricity bills we cannot pay back?!?

I am not trying to be a jerk here or get myself labeled as a fudster, but this makes absolutely NO sense as to what is going on here!!!  How the hell is you can hold 200 million of this damn thing and we can't mine a single fucking coin without throwing hundreds of dollars at our electrical provider??!  Does it not concern you that EVERYONE else appears to have the exact same concerns and are staying the hell away from this coin............4 miners and a net hashrate of 4 mh/s........dude, this is NOT good!
Just make numbers, here i leave you the link of the calcs i just made with the formula for rewards and everything, just watch it by yourself
http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/dogecoin-mining-calculator/?h=3500.00&p=950.00&pc=0.10&pf=0.00&d=0.17791454&r=0.0042179&er=0.0160000&btcer=637.48000000&hc=0.00

and this one is for the same mining power in dogecoins:

http://www.coinwarz.com/calculators/dogecoin-mining-calculator/?h=3500.00&p=950.00&pc=0.10&pf=0.00&d=826.38857814&r=62500.00000000&er=0.00000041&btcer=634.94000000&hc=0.00

I leave you just facts, you think about it
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Dudes.......and you guys are wasting people's time by having the broken wallet in the OP!!  It does NOT work, once I figured out how to fricken download the damn working one from Github it synced in 30 seconds flat.  All this after wasting 30 minutes trying to get the damn wallet listed in the OP to work cause you just kept telling everyone it was working.

Come on man........you need to respect people's time better than this!

I am very sorry about you wasting your time, please if you start using the coin pass me your wallet i will try to make it up for you.

GRAWVtHFHJf7issWhBH8DyNYRmayanx5k3

Can you tell me too man, why is the coin so expensive to mine?  It seems insane what little can be earned!  I mined all day with some serious hash and got just 30 coins.......sucked too cause I lost even those with a corrupted wallet I had not backed up yet:-(  I would mine this coin, but my god it seems expensive!!

Hey man..........what happened to the love you promised me in this post?  Sent you a PM yesterday but no response!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Still mining!  Thanks!!
WACG has been added to AllCrypt.com!

I tried doing it but it didn't work correctly. It shows the exchange rate to be 0.00000000 BTC but the dev promised me that the price would be 10 $ per WACG.

The exchange rates will be set by what people are willing to pay and what people are willing to sell for.
That is right, i am still waiting for you to sell me your wac at 10 usd

They are up there now.

i am a man of my word, i dont know if they where yours but i just bought 20 wac in 10 usd more or less each, if you would know the things i know i assure you wouldn sell them Tongue keep in touch, this is goingo up
legendary

I tried doing it but it didn't work correctly. It shows the exchange rate to be 0.00000000 BTC but the dev promised me that the price would be 10 $ per WACG.

The exchange rates will be set by what people are willing to pay and what people are willing to sell for.

They are up there now.

legendary

thats bacause no transactions have been made yet
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

Thanks for your support!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
legendary
That did it, had to redownload the blockchain.
Have 3 connections now, but still getting the message in the wallet.

BTW v1.0.0.0-unk-beta is the wallet version
Hello! could you manage to resolve it?? if not please delete all the files in %appdata%/waccoingold exept walet.dat, after add only the main node: 216.224.166.17 and it has to work
Got the Wallet Synced and recieved th Bounty for the German ANN

Thank you Smiley

Will Improve the Text further since my Translation isnt Perfect or 100% adequate

legendary
Have 3 connections now, but still getting the message in the wallet.

BTW v1.0.0.0-unk-beta is the wallet version
legendary
Showing one connection to here
"addr" : "186.18.112.136:23924",
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Now I'm getting:
Warning! Displayed transactions may not be correct!  You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.

What the hell is going on with the wallet?

Also waiting for FERX2005 to make good on his offer to by WACG at $10/coin.

Hello Marty,

We have added new nodes and the wallet is synchronizing correctly. Please let me know what peers do you currently have.
legendary
Now I'm getting:
Warning! Displayed transactions may not be correct!  You may need to upgrade, or other nodes may need to upgrade.

What the hell is going on with the wallet?

Also waiting for FERX2005 to make good on his offer to by WACG at $10/coin.
Pages:
Jump to: