Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WalletBuilders Coin [WBC] Low Supply - Transparent Distribtuion - PURE POS - page 2. (Read 28978 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 10
Hi , I still would like to know how will be distributed the coins to bounty? How much coins we will receive after the bounty and then how many coins and at what lying, thank you. On the website I have read and not really understood it.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
Anyone know if dev will re-work on the project?
Prepare your WBC wallet, Soon Novaexchange will start accepting deposit on other cyrptocurrency and WBC trading can re-start again.

You can follow all the latest news about Nova.Ex thru this link https://novaexchange.com/news/ and inform your friends about their 2nd coming Cheesy

I want to sell my wbc logo
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
Prepare your WBC wallet, Soon Novaexchange will start accepting deposit on other cyrptocurrency and WBC trading can re-start again.

You can follow all the latest news about Nova.Ex thru this link https://novaexchange.com/news/ and inform your friends about their 2nd coming Cheesy

I will come back day 28  Grin Grin new
Can you not open your website? So I can't understand the project very well. I hope you can update it as soon as possible.

The current status of WalletBuilders coin is on slumber or sleep mode, When NovaExchange Operation returns to normal i think one day the dev will resume working on this coin.. Until then Keep Staking Cheesy
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Can you not open your website? So I can't understand the project very well. I hope you can update it as soon as possible.
l want know how to calculation my hold the coin can get interest?

its a staking coin and the it dont offer fix interest rates on staking rewards.

Its better to keep your wallet open and stake even the smallest unit of WBC since it will be worth more in the future once the novaexchange resume its operation.
you speaking dev

Im not part of the dev team of this coin just a community member and airdrop participants. And i just share my personal experience in staking my WBC.

If you are  looking for dev support you should try to contact the OP and ask your question via PM.

Its better to keep your wallet open and stake even the smallest unit of WBC since it will be worth more in the future once the novaexchange resume its operation.
you speaking dev

Activity: 7
Activity: 59
I'd love to see the developer chat forum. What will happen to the project? I have an active wallet and it works fine but why is there no activity of the project?

Since there's no exchange there are no monetary rewards for the dev to work on this project

most probably the dev is just waiting for the re-launching of nova exchange so the WBC trading can resume.
What will be the new exchange?
I'd love to see the developer chat forum. What will happen to the project? I have an active wallet and it works fine but why is there no activity of the project?

Since there's no exchange there are no monetary rewards for the dev to work on this project

most probably the dev is just waiting for the re-launching of nova exchange so the WBC trading can resume.
Activity: 125
I have participated in this project, I advise everyone to join because I find this project has good team and good mentor will help the project achieve the goals that the project put forward.
Activity: 28
This coin is quite interesting, i want to ask about the price of it
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
Activity: 79
I'll pick ethereum as alternative coin as bitcoin in light of the fact that ethereum is the one coin that can possibly outperformed btc on the grounds that his the one contend of btc notoriety
Is the coin still alive? I remembered that I have some quantity. Novaexchange began to give some signs of life.

Still Alive but due to the non-availability of active exchange the dev is on vacation awaiting for novaexchange return this april 2018. I do suggest to keep staking and keep the network alive by running your wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: