Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WalletBuilders Coin [WBC] Low Supply - Transparent Distribtuion - PURE POS - page 4. (Read 29012 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 260
@WBCWalletbuilderscoin
https://t.me/Walletbuilderscoin

Hello Dude, I'm not sure what's wrong, but like I see the "Walletbuilderscoin" channel don't exist. Or there is other reason to be unable to join ....
If the DEVs create the channel, can you recreate it or post here the channel name we to be able to join ?

Regards: SHNICI - Georgi
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
great news Smiley

novaexchange is coming back Smiley

https://novaexchange.com/news/

read it !

Great news indeed. My coins feel lonely in their desktop wallet, they want to play with other coins  Wink I did transfer them a while ago from Nova. Happy to transfer at least some back.
The WBC on coinsmarkets are still "missing in action", hopefully this exchange will come back.

WoW..., really that surprise me xD , thank you Dude, the news are good, just some things have to figure out there about NOVA..., I hope with the new investors (shareholders the things will no go worst...) and if the DEVs are sure in what they are doing..., probably all the fun there will come back Wink

ow great news now let's go to the moon
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
great news Smiley

read it !

Great news indeed. My coins feel lonely in their desktop wallet, they want to play with other coins  Wink I did transfer them a while ago from Nova. Happy to transfer at least some back.
The WBC on coinsmarkets are still "missing in action", hopefully this exchange will come back.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
great news Smiley

read it !
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It's not about buying too late, it's about selling too early.
Buy and hold. Longterm. 10+ years.
Sow what is the purpose of this coin? Like I know that walletbuilders builds alts for people. But what is this about?

So Dude, if you open the main thread of this ANN, you will see all what you need Wink This one is for trading, buy/sell and make money ..., that's it..., what's the most coins purpose ? buying and selling, to can do money ..., this one too is and PoS, buy some/lot, hold in your priv wallet and stake them..., after you can sell them if you like the price on profit..., or if no...., hold again till you see your own purpose there Wink

you are part of the team

I think you can't explain that to him/her ...., people asking questions about purpose ... (after few threads).., probably they won't understand what you mean xD
But Good Luck, hope he/she is more smarter than what I explain Wink

Regards: SHNICi - Georgi
when it will be listed in a new exchange Huh Huh
Anybody know

Probably the Dev's do all them best about.., I think they too can/will give and bountie for suggestions (I mean if we like community)  can help about, I don't have idea.., just because probably enough of us can't use coinsmarkets.com, some of use have allot of money closed/locked there .., I don't know and I'm not sure this exchange will work again or no, the news there are pixels....
Nova is like "dead" almost no one trade there, the server isn't very busy, but lack of traders after they delist many of the cryptos there and they will "close" the gates after 2+ months...
So some one can help with proper exchange.., the DEVs will be happy with.., yet nothing about a exchange.

someone taking care of the project wbc yet ?
Sow what is the purpose of this coin? Like I know that walletbuilders builds alts for people. But what is this about?

So Dude, if you open the main thread of this ANN, you will see all what you need Wink This one is for trading, buy/sell and make money ..., that's it..., what's the most coins purpose ? buying and selling, to can do money ..., this one too is and PoS, buy some/lot, hold in your priv wallet and stake them..., after you can sell them if you like the price on profit..., or if no...., hold again till you see your own purpose there Wink

you are part of the team

I think you can't explain that to him/her ...., people asking questions about purpose ... (after few threads).., probably they won't understand what you mean xD

Anybody know

Probably the Dev's do all them best about.., I think they too can/will give and bountie for suggestions (I mean if we like community)  can help about, I don't have idea.., just because probably enough of us can't use coinsmarkets.com, some of use have allot of money closed/locked there .., I don't know and I'm not sure this exchange will work again or no, the news there are pixels....
Nova is like "dead" almost no one trade there, the server isn't very busy, but lack of traders after they delist many of the cryptos there and they will "close" the gates after 2+ months...
So some one can help with proper exchange.., the DEVs will be happy with.., yet nothing about a exchange.

you are part of the team

Anybody know

you are part of the team

you are part of the team

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
▲™
Activity: 36
Thanks Dev for adding this to coinsmarkets.
Good job
this coin needs more trade
Activity: 83
i have also been hearing good things about cryptobridge, we can try there. coinsmarket as mentioned above is also reasonable.
Activity: 36
Dev, any plans in new exchange?
I heard CoinsMarkets exchange (https://coinsmarkets.com) is accepting new coins to be registered for free.
At least we have an exchange until we can join Cryptopia as it is quite expensive to register there.
Activity: 1
Hello i want to buy 250$ of this coin, how can i do it, i cant register in novaexchange. Any other place, ty
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
Dav, I would like to hear any good news on your project. When exactly can we expect new exchanges and the growth rates?
Pages:
Jump to: