Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WaltonChain WTC - page 25. (Read 151010 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
April 15, 2018, 04:49:57 PM
Currently WTC is ridiculously profitable for miners. And miners secure the network. We need the network secured.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 04:11:11 AM
Hello, is there any way to mine with both cpu and gpu at the same time ? I saw that i can pick only one at a time, or am i missing something ?

I'm not sure but as far as I remember there is a cli based miner for gpu.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 03:53:05 PM
Are there any mining pools or solo only?

Hey YourMom420,

My name is Greg and I'm a GMN holder and have just started a mining pool. There was a post about how this would work on reddit, as there is no sure fire way to make it truly "trustless" at the moment. However, here is a system that I believe is as close as you can get to being trustless. Feel free to let me know what you think, and direct message me if you're interested and we can go from there.

PRE-Token Swap: I will be paying 3 WTC for every WTCT block mined to the WTCT address:0xa2bc21f35c7beccef2a86273e77680a8811d24e1 Note: I am paying real WTC not the WTCT, as WTCT is not worth anything

POST-Token Swap: The swap will most likely take place in 20-60 days. The pay rate per block I will be paying has not yet been determined but would be in the range of 2.5 to 2.9 WTC per WTC block mined. I will work with miners to determine a rate that is worthwhile and I will communicate more when that time comes closer.

Proof of Payment: I will be paying from the following address roughly every 24 hours (to reduce risk, see risk mitigation for more) or within 24 hours after a request and you can track that all payments per block on the WTCT address are accounted and paid: https://etherscan.io/address/0x086833f7a48eca35a3d7125a48ca3c52f4554af7

Unaccounted for blocks will be distributed to miners based on each user's percent of total mined blocks. I expect all blocks to be accounted for as there is no reason a miner wouldn't want to get their 3WTC payout but in the event that there is some left this is how I will deal with it. Example: if you mine 10 blocks of 80 total blocks on the account and there are 3 blocks (9WTC) unaccounted for at the end of token swap. You will get 10/80*9 = 1.125 WTC.

Handling Conflicts: Until a more robust system is developed to automatically track what users mined which blocks and pay them. I will request that each miner submit to me a list of blocks that they mined this is shown on their Command Line Interface (CLI)/CMD. I will have a 24 hour delay in payments from the time the block list was submitted to me, this will provide a buffer to see if anyone else is claiming the same mined block. If there are any disputed blocks, I will contact both parties and request screenshots or any other proof that they did indeed mine the block in question. I will review the evidence and see if I can make a reasonable determination to who mined it. If I am not 100% certain I will submit the evidence to the mining community and have them determine who should receive the funds. Anyone attempting to cheat the system will be asked to not mine any further blocks. If there is absolutely no way to determine who mined the block in dispute I will pay both parties 2 WTC for the block.

Reasonable Risk Mitigation: There is some level of risk with any mining group that is not autonomous, I would like to outline the risks and provide reasonable level of support for why you shouldn't worry. Risk 1: You mine your first block and notify me and I just don't pay. Answer: As a miner that didn't get paid for your work you would obviously leave, and you are out the ~$17 your block was worth and you move on. I would gain the $17 and then lose out on the 1 wtc per block I would get from you in the future, my current miner has mined 8 blocks so that's 8 wtc I have made from him vs the 2 wtc I could have stolen. So even in a few days of losing a miner I would lose out on huge amounts of profit if I ever cheated any of those mining. After you have mined 2 blocks and I pay, the risk is not really there anymore as you have already earned the 2 extra WTC you wouldn't have had to begin with if you mined solo. Risk 2: You mine your block report it and someone else claims the same block. Answer: see (Handling Conflicts) but it is in my best interest to reward the honest miners and get rid of anyone lying. If there is absolutely no way to determine who mined the block in dispute I will pay both parties 2 WTC for the block. And neither of you would be out any other then the bonus +1 WTC reward If there are any other risks I haven't thought of please let me know and I will address them.

Here's some more proof if you're inclined https://i.imgur.com/k0kHuWZ.png https://i.imgur.com/Mvafk5N.png
April 14, 2018, 03:23:35 PM
There is no pool yet, you can only mine with wallet. And the wallet miner cpu and nvidia compitable only.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 01:19:48 PM
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 10:06:56 AM
Walton similar projects have iota, all chain, chain, int and so on, but the follow-up stage of market promotion and application follow-up needs to continue to pay attention, the performance of competitors also need to pay attention to

Activity: 193
Merit: 2
April 13, 2018, 07:16:11 AM
Guys what do you think it's better to do these day: go into WTC mining or just buy it? I see it's possible to buy on Kucoin, Binance and many other places.

I just checked the graph of WaltonChain Price Prediction and I think it's good to add WTC in my portfolio.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
April 13, 2018, 01:30:37 AM
Please someone correct me. ATM, Walton GMN holders with 5k have benefit of mining extra block, 2+1 and eventually they be receiving 2+1+1.
What about classic MN rewards without mining? That is not in planned, I assume.

Thank you.
April 12, 2018, 02:23:56 PM
Anyone tried to cpu mining? It seems it will not worked since mining with nvidia gpu started, am I wrong?

My ryzen 1600X oced to 4.1 mines at 280.000-290.000, more than a 1080Ti which hashes at 256.000
Wow awesome rate. are you using wallet for mining, right? I tried with r5 1600 (stock) as far as I remember it was 55.000. Have you found any block with your rig?

I have mined 6 blocks

Congrats, very good earning. Since mining has just started, it seems mining waltonchain very profitable. May I ask how many gpu's do you have on your rig?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
April 12, 2018, 11:51:21 AM
WaltonChain will have a major milestone in the next 2-3 years, and the price of the coin will continue to create a new high, and all investors have been holding a better choice.

I'm still surprised that the price is still this low after everything came out. Very interesting to see price action later.

When I see Walton it seems to me to see Dash a year ago, when it was worth about $ 10 and had a capitalization of about $ 100 million, with the difference that walton has so many patents and real economy behind him ... he only expects practical applications that before or later they will arrive.

I dare not imagine where the price can go and what will make a masternode in 1-2 years
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
April 12, 2018, 10:22:16 AM
I heard the mining diffeculty for GMN holders is different, because we have different pools?

Mining difficulty is the same for ALL. Guardian Masternodes have an extra reward right now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 07:19:14 AM
I heard the mining diffeculty for GMN holders is different, because we have different pools?
Activity: 154
April 12, 2018, 12:04:18 AM
What about staking and MN? When will that be active?

If you're not already aware, you should check the below link out, I think you'll find the answers to some of the questions you have there (as well as the WTC medium blog):

https://www.reddit.com/r/WaltonchainMining/
Activity: 243
April 11, 2018, 09:11:28 PM
Anyone tried to cpu mining? It seems it will not worked since mining with nvidia gpu started, am I wrong?

My ryzen 1600X oced to 4.1 mines at 280.000-290.000, more than a 1080Ti which hashes at 256.000
Wow awesome rate. are you using wallet for mining, right? I tried with r5 1600 (stock) as far as I remember it was 55.000. Have you found any block with your rig?

I have mined 6 blocks
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
April 11, 2018, 05:08:08 PM
What about staking and MN? When will that be active?
April 11, 2018, 02:51:03 PM
Waltonchain is a good coin....
we should buy it soon

One of the top gainers today on coinmarketcap. Excellent progress guys! Keep up the great work.
Activity: 95
April 11, 2018, 03:38:52 AM
why my connections is always 0?sometime is 1~~
April 10, 2018, 07:43:01 PM
WaltonChain will have a major milestone in the next 2-3 years, and the price of the coin will continue to create a new high, and all investors have been holding a better choice.

I'm still surprised that the price is still this low after everything came out. Very interesting to see price action later.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 11:41:29 AM
April 09, 2018, 03:49:47 PM
So can anyone confirm that the new wallet with mining works with GPU? It shows that I am mining but still got no result with my 1080Ti.
It looks like waltonchain team is not active on bitcointalk.org
Did you follow the mining guide? https://www.waltonchain.org/en/mining/

It's better to ask on reddit, you can find active miners over there
Pages:
Jump to: