Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WaltonChain WTC - page 27. (Read 151012 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 06:20:22 AM
tried cpu mining on walton wallet, but i think we really need pool mining for better efficiency and rewards.
solo is too slow
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 09:07:40 PM
Walton hinting at some sort of gift upcoming to hodlers it seems:

https://twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/980790468907712512

Also, in light of the fact that Korean exchanges like Bithumb and Upbit have finally welcomed coins like ICX (and Vechain recently for Bithumb as well), it seems like WTC's time to get listed could happen potentially any moment. 

Months ago the team claimed that Bithumb would come but the crypto legislative issues in Korea at the time stalled it's listing.  Now that we've passed that, wouldn't be shocking to see WTC listed on one of the top 10 Korean based exchanges within the coming weeks.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
April 02, 2018, 09:36:44 AM
Wow. Waltonchain lauching its mainnet. And still no heavy pump. We're definitely on a bear market!  Cheesy
Just hodl guys.

Yes. Also, to mine with this, you have to download the main program.
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
April 02, 2018, 09:03:17 AM
Wow. Waltonchain lauching its mainnet. And still no heavy pump. We're definitely on a bear market!  Cheesy
Just hodl guys.
Activity: 650
Merit: 321
April 01, 2018, 10:35:00 PM
Supply chain tokens:

VeChain (VEN) $1113 mill
Waltonchain (WTC) $234 mill
Ambrosus (AMB) $40 mill
OriginTrail (TRAC) $30 mill
Modum (MOD) $30 mill
WaBi (WABI) $30mill
TE-Food (TFD) $8 mill

I personally believe Walton will do very well longterm in the IoT/supply chain space, they have a high quality product that is continually striving to be the best i.e patents, partnerships, software/hardware advancements. These guys appear to definitely be ahead of the game. Yes, VeChain is doing well too however I believe the market has well overvalued it compared to Walton.

Next i'm looking into TE-Food as this does appear to be a hidden gem at the current valuation (given its tiny marketcap). Please DYOR though.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 04:47:07 AM
When WaltonChain ICO raised a lot of money, how is the project going now? The vision of the development of the IOT's block chain is beautiful, but it is quite complex to achieve it.
Activity: 101
April 01, 2018, 04:25:19 AM
Can anyone tell me how to mine this coin?
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
March 31, 2018, 10:22:06 AM
Waltonchain Mainnet Launch Announcement https://medium.com/@Waltonchain_EN/waltonchain-mainnet-launch-announcement-6187912ff6f6

Dear Waltonchain supporters around the world,

We are excited to announce that today, March 31st 2018, Waltonchain Mainnet will be launched!

Waltonchain is an innovative blockchain platform where users can call smart contract functions in the form of transactions through ABI and contract addresses. As a public ledger where WTC circulates, the Waltonchain Mainnet stored in a distributed way in all nodes across the network ensures the safety and reliability of transaction data.

Our Mainnet features customized scaling design which enables creation of child chains, communication and data transfer between different industries, and utilizes the cross-chain protocol for data interoperability. When the Waltonchain goes live, eventually all respective critical data created during the operation of our child chains, such as inventory, production, logistics etc., will be uploaded to the blockchain.

As a means for data uploading to the chain, data circulation and consumption validation on the chain, WTC promotes the cross-industry data flow and value circulation. It serves as a foundation for DApps development, data analysis and market forecast, and therefore helps solve the problems of inaccurate customer targeting and analysis.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 04:27:31 AM
Right now, I am holding my WTC in my nano ledger, I find no information about the impact of the mainnet and wallet released.

Should I transfert my WTC to the exchange since WTC wont be anymore a ERC20?
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 05:14:24 PM
For those that haven't already seen it:

https://medium.com/@Waltonchain_EN/waltonchain-march-ama-part-2-79044124195c

Mainnet to drop in March...with only a couple days left in the month that seemed like a typo to me  Cheesy, but they wrote mainnet coming in march so many times in that AMA that it can't be a typo...so big news should be coming real soon.
Activity: 49
March 28, 2018, 04:30:47 AM
So its 28th of March now and I still didn't receive any FREC on MEW.

Anyone received Airdrop Tokens so far ?
Activity: 134
March 26, 2018, 05:36:28 PM
They posted this on Twitter:
"Kindly note that our Airdrop Team is busy preparing the FREC airdrop. All airdrops will be completed by March 27th. Thank you for your patience!"
Merit: 102
March 26, 2018, 04:53:51 PM

Airdrop is currently being prepped. I do not know IF it is airdrop though completely. May take some time to setup.
Activity: 98
Activity: 168
March 25, 2018, 07:02:44 AM
I have to say that I feel this is a strong community, and those who hold alot of wtcs such as MN holders are really not hurry to sell under any conditions. I am pretty confident that once we see lil volume coming in it's gonna hit big. Pretty excited for any big announcement to come.
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
March 24, 2018, 12:54:07 PM
Does anyone know the approximate ROI generated by WTC nodes? I don't see WTC listed on your standard masternode tracking websites, might buy a few.

ROI is not known yet, but mainnet is supposed to release very very soon.
But, word goes around that masternodes will have better rewards than Dash's first year, which was about 18%.
So that would be insane.

thanks
March 24, 2018, 11:20:42 AM
Does anyone know the approximate ROI generated by WTC nodes? I don't see WTC listed on your standard masternode tracking websites, might buy a few.

ROI is not known yet, but mainnet is supposed to release very very soon.
But, word goes around that masternodes will have better rewards than Dash's first year, which was about 18%.
So that would be insane.
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
March 24, 2018, 03:15:34 AM
Activity: 88
March 23, 2018, 03:30:11 PM
Waltonchain co-organized the Cross-Strait IoT Summit & 2018 Workshop on Advanced Wireless Communications, Networks, and IOT Applications. https://t.co/U1pPZAwKzP
March 20, 2018, 08:38:39 PM

Waltonchain is not just a simple currency, like most, but it is one of the few companies that has something solid and real behind it; this allows to have some guarantees and certainties that the token quoted on the exchanges, the WTC, even if follows the decline of the whole market, will never fail or get to 0, just because behind the WTC on the exchanges there is REAL VALUE, and this will make the difference!

WTC will arrive and will remain among the top 10 coin in marketcap within 12-24 months.

And just imagine in 5+ years when smart cities run on the WTC network. That would be insane.
Pages:
Jump to: