Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WaltonChain WTC - page 39. (Read 151012 times)

Activity: 707
Merit: 501
December 31, 2017, 08:22:57 PM
I noticed that too and was wondering the same question. It will be nice to see that project is backed by legendary members.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
December 31, 2017, 07:48:20 PM
What is with all the brand new accounts commenting on WTC ? Like almost everyone of the most recent posts have less than 10 comments. Very weird
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 05:07:38 PM
Hoping for some faster gainz, watching my other alts go to the moon Cool
Activity: 2
December 29, 2017, 02:55:35 PM
What is everyone's thoughts on the updated Beta Wallet UI? I think they nailed it -- it's sharp, simple, and easy to understand immediately. There were lot's of complaints with the initial version, so I am curious what everyone thinks now.

The new one is sooo much better than the initial version. I was really disappointed when I saw it the first time. But yeah, that's not their selling point and as long is it works it's totally fine.

So many wallets of XX billion projects sucked at the beginning.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 10:59:00 AM
Most undervalued project for 2018. Been in since August through all China fud and people calling this is a scam.

Never regretted it. It is going to be an incredible game changer!
I suddenly found that there are 8,000 WTCs in my wallet. Can you tell me why you think it is an undervalued item?

Eh.. You "found" 8k WTC aka close to $100k?

Either way, the fundamentals of WTC are great and imo have huge potential. If you look at the market they're trying to disrupt, it's massive.
And yes.. everyone says it, but the team (and don't forget companies) behind Walton are honestly just great. I think the future is bright.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 09:54:16 AM
Most undervalued project for 2018. Been in since August through all China fud and people calling this is a scam.

Never regretted it. It is going to be an incredible game changer!
I suddenly found that there are 8,000 WTCs in my wallet. Can you tell me why you think it is an undervalued item?
Activity: 8
December 29, 2017, 09:41:31 AM
What is everyone's thoughts on the updated Beta Wallet UI? I think they nailed it -- it's sharp, simple, and easy to understand immediately. There were lot's of complaints with the initial version, so I am curious what everyone thinks now.
December 29, 2017, 01:41:03 AM
Some of the reasons why I invested in Waltonchain:

WTC = Blockchain platform combining IOT and RFID, tackling a $40 trillion supply chain market and more

• 3 local chinese government contracts & funding received
  • business parnerships with multiple companies that have a combined networth of over $30 billion
  • Team includes ex Samsung VP and ex Honeywell as Advisor, multiple Research Professors of Korean, Universities, team has several PHDs wrote combined 300+ academic papers, holds 100+ patents (Many in RFID)
  • World leaders in RFID chip development
  • Angel investors include chinese government officals
  • Worlds first Mainchain-Childchain solution offers unprecedented scalability (theoretical millions of transactions per second) - This they still have to prove though, since their chain is not live yet
  • current 270m marketcap is very low for a project of this scope
  • 40% of circulating tokens locked up in masternodes right now, therefore very low supply

Activity: 1
December 29, 2017, 01:32:59 AM
Probably one of the most promising crypto projects out there.
Activity: 1
December 29, 2017, 01:30:53 AM
Very much a big WTC Fan. Can’t wait for everything to kick off in 2018
December 29, 2017, 12:57:02 AM
Still on board here.  Lots of faith in this project!

Can't see why anyone would be lacking the faith... still on board here too... woop
December 29, 2017, 12:47:08 AM
I still consider this project to be a pile of horseshit.

RFID, fine. But I can see absolutely no need whatsoever for the blockchain.

Any code on GitHub yet?

https://github.com/WaltonChain/WaltonWallet
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
December 29, 2017, 12:41:07 AM
WTC the name is so smell Grin
December 29, 2017, 12:02:42 AM

Any code on GitHub yet?

Great God you are dumb

Thanks!

All I've seen so far is a bunch of people messing around with some rather unspectacular RFID kit.  And a retired university lecturer vaguely linked to some RFID patents that have nothing to do with the project.

No code. No problem to solve. The retail supply chain does not need blockchain. The centralized system works fine.

Imports and exports (the paperwork) could massively benefit from blockchain.

Waltonchain doesn’t just do retail supply chain. It does almost anything and everything.  Retail supply chain would be one application. There are many others including imports and exports.

Smart cities, automated stores, automated vehicles, etc. You name it. The use cases are countless and so far, it looks like the tech is legit. The one click miner works like a charm. We all witnessed Walton's custom designed / manufactured RFID chips interact with the blockchain in Boxmining's interviews (part 1 and 2). This is a sleeping giant.
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
December 29, 2017, 12:01:32 AM

Any code on GitHub yet?

Great God you are dumb

Thanks!

All I've seen so far is a bunch of people messing around with some rather unspectacular RFID kit.  And a retired university lecturer vaguely linked to some RFID patents that have nothing to do with the project.

No code. No problem to solve. The retail supply chain does not need blockchain. The centralized system works fine.

Waltonchain doesn’t just do retail supply chain. It does almost anything and everything.  Retail supply chain would be one application. There are many others including imports and exports.

I've been looking for some more information regarding this, do you know if it does similar things to what VeChain does as far as supply chain tracking?  Or what ShipChain plans to do?  I am trying to figure out if these are competing projects, or whether they can co-exist in different fields basically.

Also to the guy saying retail supply chain does not need blockchain, i suspect you have never worked in retail, it most certainly can benefit from blockchain in more ways than i have the patience to sit and list right now.  Just because the centralized system is able and working, does NOT mean that blockchain wouldn't substantially improve upon what is currently available!
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 11:52:10 PM

Any code on GitHub yet?

Great God you are dumb

Thanks!

Waltonchain doesn’t just do retail supply chain. It does almost anything and everything.  Retail supply chain would be one application. There are many others including imports and exports.
December 28, 2017, 11:48:49 PM
If we really get 17 WTC per block mined I will mortgage my house for some mining gear!!!
December 28, 2017, 11:41:39 PM
New Beta version of the Wallet was just released! Much improved UI and fixed many bugs! I was able to use the one click miner to successfully mine a block and received 17 WTC as a reward Cheesy

https://github.com/WaltonChain/WaltonWallet/tree/master/20171228GitHubPublish_v1_2_0

Wish they were real WTC
December 28, 2017, 11:37:06 PM
New Beta version of the Wallet was just released! Much improved UI and fixed many bugs! I was able to use the one click miner to successfully mine a block and received 17 WTC as a reward Cheesy

https://github.com/WaltonChain/WaltonWallet/tree/master/20171228GitHubPublish_v1_2_0
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
December 28, 2017, 10:08:53 PM
Top 5 Cryptocurrencies Set For Success In 2018

2017 was the year of the bull for cryptocurrencies, experiencing a market growth from 17M to 580M at the time of writing, based on coinmarketcap.com. With this growth, we have seen some impressive projects surface, introducing new ways for value and information exchange with the use of cryptography. However, due to the overwhelming information and countless cryptos to choose from, we decided to create a list of promising cryptocurrencies based on upcoming roadmaps, adoption possibilities, foundations set in 2017, and practicality in use-cases. With 2018 right around the corner, here are some projects we project to do extremely well in the upcoming year.

https://www.investinblockchain.com/top-5-cryptocurrencies-2018/

If it is a modified X11 algo, can you still use D3 Miner?
Pages:
Jump to: