Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WaltonChain WTC - page 38. (Read 151012 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 10:54:55 PM
Here's a good analysis of the AMA: https://www.reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7nthp7/my_thorough_analysis_on_the_recent_waltonchain/

Future looks very promising for Walton, glad it dipped for a bit. Finally decided to jump in, and glad I did.
So why has price become so low right after AMA? You may find right moment to buy, but imho that drop is really concerning and significant.

The problem with the AMA was the language barrier. People thought it was disorganized...unprofessional...they didn't understand the questions etc...The team is aware of the concern it caused and will work to improve the next session. The point the writer makes in the above post, is that people missed most of the key takeaways, which are very significant. A dip now is not a big deal. The roadmap is solid, and once people figure it out, it will skyrocket.

Not only that, but they also hinted at scenario where mainnet may not be ready in Q1 but Q2.  If you consider that they've over-promised and under-delivered before on mainnet, their credibility is likely starting to take a hit.  Plus you figure, in the crypto world, a whole quarter is a decent amount of time where significant money could be made, and people get impatient.

Additionally people were waiting on a bithumb listing coming in the near future which would've been SURE to pump the price but due to Korean legislation that's on hold for at least 3 months.

All that said, personally I'm not worried, I prefer the price stay low so I have more time to accumulate.  I'm not really concerned about the culture barrier, it's an Asian crypto and the huge demographic of businesses that they deal with will be Asian.  With time they will be just fine with the western world (or at least as good enough as they need)
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 03:21:46 PM
Here's a good analysis of the AMA: https://www.reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7nthp7/my_thorough_analysis_on_the_recent_waltonchain/

Future looks very promising for Walton, glad it dipped for a bit. Finally decided to jump in, and glad I did.
So why has price become so low right after AMA? You may find right moment to buy, but imho that drop is really concerning and significant.

The problem with the AMA was the language barrier. People thought it was disorganized...unprofessional...they didn't understand the questions etc...The team is aware of the concern it caused and will work to improve the next session. The point the writer makes in the above post, is that people missed most of the key takeaways, which are very significant. A dip now is not a big deal. The roadmap is solid, and once people figure it out, it will skyrocket.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 11:06:01 AM
Probably one of the most promising crypto projects out there.

The WALTON coin project related to the Internet of things is undoubtedly the best after IOTA. The WTC still has great room for development. Investors' bargain hunting is a good strategy for building positions. Kiss

I agree. Keep in mind that the company is now focusing all their resources on development and the Asian market.
Once they start to market towards the Western market I think we'll see more price action and I think that'll for sure happen in the near future.
Activity: 322
January 04, 2018, 05:42:57 AM

The WALTON coin project related to the Internet of things is undoubtedly the best after IOTA. The WTC still has great room for development. Investors' bargain hunting is a good strategy for building positions. Kiss
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 05:34:11 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
January 03, 2018, 08:02:34 PM

January 03, 2018, 05:48:26 PM
^ You don't have to shill that hard :p
Waltonchain AMA coming up on Slack in an hour or so. I assume it'll posted on Reddit later.

Any take outs from this?

I didnt get a chance to be part of it

Take a look at the subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/waltonchain/
Activity: 140
January 03, 2018, 05:43:37 PM
Waltonchain AMA coming up on Slack in an hour or so. I assume it'll posted on Reddit later.

Any take outs from this?

I didnt get a chance to be part of it
Activity: 13
January 03, 2018, 05:32:30 PM
Binance down for scheduled maintenance may have something to do with it.
https://twitter.com/binance_2017/status/948519848681750530
Activity: 3
January 03, 2018, 07:14:46 AM
So the price is dropped because of AMA, right? D:
Activity: 66
January 02, 2018, 11:00:31 PM
What is the algo altered X11?  They haven't decided yet?  X11Ghost like SIB?
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
January 02, 2018, 09:43:25 PM
Lol. AMA with the CEO is very soon. I hope to see you guys all on Slack so we can have a great discussion on this great coin.
January 02, 2018, 09:19:16 PM
Activity: 10
January 02, 2018, 01:02:28 PM

Walton  Shocked
With 40% discount in price  Shocked
19$ 1 month ago .  Shocked

2 0 1 8

We expect X6 = 60$ according crypto market expansion
We expect X10 = 100$ according project news it’s comming
We expect X100 = 1000$ if a Chinese company load the Walton project

It’s your life it’s your choice .

Activity: 10
January 02, 2018, 12:44:22 PM
Happy  2 0 1 8

BIG NEWS ITS COMMING FOR WALTON.

2018 price can jump X100 with the market capitalization.

2 0 1 8 Minimum target it’s 100$ .. Maximum price 1000$ If the project will be bought from big company like huawei or other big players .

Jump in the train before you loose it ..

See you at 100$

Activity: 236
Merit: 11
January 02, 2018, 01:49:27 AM

Absolutely, Walton has further solved many problems in the application of the Internet of things. Its price increase has proved that this is a great coin, and its future development should be no worse than Iota. Wink
Activity: 140
January 02, 2018, 01:40:30 AM
Quick informative image...

Yes shows a lot of the potential of WTC. Clear picture of the characteristics that make it such a strong coin. 2018 will be a good year for WTC!
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
January 01, 2018, 09:43:55 PM

Very nicely delivered. This makes it nice and easy to see all the partnerships. Also makes it easy to see the connections.
January 01, 2018, 05:56:00 PM

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
January 01, 2018, 02:36:42 AM
Some of the reasons why I invested in Waltonchain:

WTC = Blockchain platform combining IOT and RFID, tackling a $40 trillion supply chain market and more

• 3 local chinese government contracts & funding received
  • business parnerships with multiple companies that have a combined networth of over $30 billion
  • Team includes ex Samsung VP and ex Honeywell as Advisor, multiple Research Professors of Korean, Universities, team has several PHDs wrote combined 300+ academic papers, holds 100+ patents (Many in RFID)
  • World leaders in RFID chip development
  • Angel investors include chinese government officals
  • Worlds first Mainchain-Childchain solution offers unprecedented scalability (theoretical millions of transactions per second) - This they still have to prove though, since their chain is not live yet
  • current 270m marketcap is very low for a project of this scope
  • 40% of circulating tokens locked up in masternodes right now, therefore very low supply

So on this last dip I bought some WTC. They have some good ideas with this projects so I'm going to buy some and hold for long term and see how it goes.
Pages:
Jump to: