Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WaltonChain WTC - page 42. (Read 151012 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 253
December 04, 2017, 09:45:48 AM
Waltonchain Interview and Demo! (Part 2 of 3)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0rVORZ7Kmo&feature=youtu.be

I sat down with the CEO of Waltonchain (WTC), Dr. Mo Bing to talk about Waltonchain Coin and how he was inspired to combine RFID technology with the Blockchain. We also check out a demo of their very own RFID Reader Writer which can scan a shipment of items and log information on the Blockchain. Ultimately Walton aims to enhance the value aspect of IoT by integrating the use of big data and analytics on the blockchain.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 03:51:22 AM
why is it going so high today? any news?

5th Dec Walton will be listed on Coinnest.

what about their product? when is it coming out?
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
December 02, 2017, 10:34:36 PM

5th Dec Walton will be listed on Coinnest.
Activity: 35
December 02, 2017, 09:02:30 PM
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
December 02, 2017, 08:55:45 PM
what we thinking about the future for walton???
definitely hodl
Activity: 1
December 02, 2017, 07:20:57 PM
what we thinking about the future for walton???
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 05:14:04 PM
Wow...our group issued an emergency buy alert 9 days ago for Walton when Whales were manipulating the market...and those who listened have made over 120% in 9 days!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/152049438737596/

Kudos to the Walton team and the loyal community...and this is only the beginning!  Our group predicts an easy 500% to 1000% gains!
Activity: 189
December 02, 2017, 12:08:58 PM

I dont think MEW allows you to store a wallet in a wallet, but it is really easy to create a new wallet on MEW - just click on the menu link that says ‘create new wallet’ and be sure to save the json file and private key.
In their AMA they mentioned that you would get more benefit from having multiple wallets with 5k in each of them than just one wallet with a lot of WTC.
Also, another thing is that this seems to be a mix of POW and POS, so your computing power will matter for the POW aspect, hence running all your nodes on one computer probably won’t be very efficient for mining.
[/quote]

Thanks I eventually figured it out and made ten wallets. Was easy when I knew how. We'll see what happens now.
Activity: 14
December 02, 2017, 09:48:52 AM
I was just thinking there was a deadline to get them into separate wallets though. I would need ten. I can't run ten wallets off one pc can I? I'm sure there are ways around it, just thought I would need it all in place by that date. Thanks for the help though.

Nice solution for your ten masternodes would be VPS with added IP's. You could manage all your WTC masternodes from one terminal. But I am sure there is no deadline to do it. 

They have to be in wallets though by the 10th December. Could I make put them all in to the MEW wallet, but have ten different wallets inside that?

I dont think MEW allows you to store a wallet in a wallet, but it is really easy to create a new wallet on MEW - just click on the menu link that says ‘create new wallet’ and be sure to save the json file and private key.
In their AMA they mentioned that you would get more benefit from having multiple wallets with 5k in each of them than just one wallet with a lot of WTC.
Also, another thing is that this seems to be a mix of POW and POS, so your computing power will matter for the POW aspect, hence running all your nodes on one computer probably won’t be very efficient for mining.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
December 01, 2017, 11:36:52 PM
It's seems like WaltonChain is kinda IOT chain.
Just look at IOTA, over 5000x ROI
Now Walton is 25x profit.
I bought some last week.
Wish I can HODL Walton till to the Moon.
See you on Moon, guys.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
December 01, 2017, 08:32:36 PM
I bought and sold this coin, i wish i didn't :/ I think is has a bright future, looking forward to buy again from market.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
December 01, 2017, 08:23:14 PM
My investment in waltonchain has been one of my best investment in altcoins. Although I have invested in other Cryptos like OMG and Monaco but I still record a huge profit with my investment in Walton chain.
\

How many times your invested amount has grow so far? Do you have any advice about when to sell or not? I don't have much experience on a long term trading.
Check the roadmap of a coin. Watch it closely every day. If you think you have a good gain, cash out % of it(30%-50%-75% etc.)
Activity: 238
December 01, 2017, 06:19:30 PM
How many times your invested amount has grow so far? Do you have any advice about when to sell or not? I don't have much experience on a long term trading.

I think one can hold WTC real long term to have massive growth. For me this means 3-5 years. Nobody can tell you when to sell when you hold long term, because everybody will have a different understanding of longterm, some may think 1 year is long term, some may think 2. All depends on the risk you are willing to take and the trust you got in the project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
December 01, 2017, 04:56:39 PM
My investment in waltonchain has been one of my best investment in altcoins. Although I have invested in other Cryptos like OMG and Monaco but I still record a huge profit with my investment in Walton chain.
\

December 01, 2017, 02:06:56 PM

I think everyone that got into WTC early has made a really good investment. Entering now or even higher will still be highly profitable as WTC is just beginning its journey. I expect a lot more attention in 2018 and therefore a nice surge in price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
December 01, 2017, 01:18:26 PM
Projects that have been around for 1 year I think can be said as a successful project Because we can see that RFID technology is widely used in various applications around the world, ranging from identification to toll road billing, mobile payment, credit card payment, we can see RFID everywhere. Then there is no reason we doubt this project. I hope this project will go ahead.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 12:55:53 PM
What is the idea of waltonchain? It is my first time of hearing about it. Good Luck .
Activity: 672
December 01, 2017, 12:24:49 PM
December 01, 2017, 08:49:52 AM
I am currently getting to know masternodes. It seems like its a good opportunity to do this with newer blockchains. How many WTC does one need to run a masternode on Waltonchain?
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
November 30, 2017, 09:17:23 AM
I think maternode i just a typical the rich get richer thing, most those holding the masternodes are the people having huge wallet and can easily control the reward and manipulate the price of the tokens

I would agree with the first part of your sentence but in ordinary masternode network, users cannot "control" rewards because they are distributed randomly. The price effect exists indeed, the more coins is locked in masternodes, the less supply is on exchanges which can (but doesn't have to) drive price higher. 
Pages:
Jump to: