Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WAVES : Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform. - page 16. (Read 49045 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
FUD is boring crowdfunding and asset transaction isn't Wink
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
LOL I watched the movie.

So they ask for money to fund their project since they are developers.
Then he announced they are in search for a lead developer

A lead developer. WTF. .

Investors be like:
Like really, then who did we give our money to
Activity: 700
hope  wave team  can learn from LISK,,,and be more stronger

They're totally in different situation. Lisk was DDOS when they launched. WAVES i guess was purposely abandoned.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Seems to be rising gradually.  Hope it is a good sign.  If Piggy and Naut can get massive pumps there's no reason for WAVES not to.  Once the fiat gateway is implemented it should start to shoot up.

And when will it?
Activity: 910
hope  wave team  can learn from LISK,,,and be more stronger
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Seems to be rising gradually.  Hope it is a good sign.  If Piggy and Naut can get massive pumps there's no reason for WAVES not to.  Once the fiat gateway is implemented it should start to shoot up.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
WAVES looks like a great project with crazy FUD going on, where i can find the roadmap, news for the upcoming developments?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Somehow having these FUD around helped us get more WAVES to our account. that i can give credit for dolores and coinbiz. These two are going to be around for more years and they are here to stay too so the team should just at least just FUD around too. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1360
bla bla

LOL You advertise a Scammer Clone in your signature? Wally   Cool
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Scammers meeting scammers and planning to make bigger scams. These scamfest in Russia is a joke.

FUD of terrible quality lol
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
Scammers meeting scammers and planning to make bigger scams. These scamfest in Russia is a joke.
legendary
Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004
Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.
ps "If you are a legit users " go fuck your self pussy !!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope you are sasha or another member from the team and you make money on this shit project.....otherwise YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must not be a legit user then. You just admit being only a troll / FUDers with this sentence. And a dumb one actually. I'm not Sasha and i'm not a member of the team. And you don't need to be part of it to make money out of waves or any altcoins in general. But you seem to stupid to understand that.

Anyway hope you enjoy posting shit, 'cause you seem to have a shitty life by loosing your time by posting such comments.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Anyone else thinks the Waves logo on the brick wall is pure eye candy?

30,000btc raised that is a SERIOUSLY cool logo painted on the wall I agree. Could you imagine what kind of wall logo they would have got with just 1000btc?  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
Anyone else thinks the Waves logo on the brick wall is pure eye candy?
legendary
From the LISK thread, it seems Max is better at promoting WAVES than the WAVES team:

@MaxKordek 27 minutes
Thank you @sasha35625 for organizing a Lisk meetup in Moscow. I had a lot of fun pitching Lisk to around 100 people.

https://twitter.com/MaxKordek/status/748986277320613888

legendary
Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004
Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.
slack channel is closed. its ok, the btt main page is closed. its ok, too. they dont want go mainstream, its obvious.

But why is there no link from wavesplatform homepage to their wavestalk forum?

is it bad management and promotion, a bad or non existent project manager or do they dont want to be like that? beaten up hehehe

Most of the community seems to be in WavesTalk. Also, I can still talk in #general for the slack.

They say the slack channel is closed because registration are done manually now. And they have done that because a lot of fake accounts was created using Waves team nickname to probably steal, or make fake announcements.

If you are a legit users and need an invite, send me a DM with your e-mail address and i will try to get you an invite. ( Users below the Hero Member position don't even send me your e-mail i will not send it to the waves team to get you an invite )

But if you need to speak with others "surfers" without waiting an invite you can just register on the waves official forum : here.
legendary
Most of the community seems to be in WavesTalk. Also, I can still talk in #general for the slack.

If by most you mean Twiggy then you are correct. Huh

It's actually a complete ghost town.
legendary
Activity: 1073
slack channel is closed. its ok, the btt main page is closed. its ok, too. they dont want go mainstream, its obvious.

is it bad management and promotion, a bad or non existent project manager or do they dont want to be like that? beaten up hehehe

legendary
Activity: 1045

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
This thread is going the way of the other one.All we need now are the dancing midgets.

It is so easy to deal with dolores12 & co : This user is currently ignored.
Pages:
Jump to: