Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WAVES : Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform. - page 19. (Read 49045 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
this is so awesome, a 30k btc ico then never fails to go all time low each day. welcome 18k sats.
watching it fall entertains me. especially now with bitcoin rallying. so predictable.

Yeah and what's crazy is even when people buy and wait for good news it goes down further.  Like today was supposed to be good news because it's the Russian conference where both Sasha an Max (of Lisk) are due to speak.  So why the heck is the price dumping?  Perhaps because insiders are dumping?  I'll admit, I've done my share of dumping to lower the price, but there is considerable manipulation.  And in my opinion, that amount of manipulation is most likely from the Waves team or partners.  Sasha admitted that they hold the largest accounts on Bittrex many times.  Not going to continue posting screenshots as I have in the other thread and here, etc... but the fact is, the Waves team has admitted to trying to affect the price.  They've also been dishonest about it.  They've poked fun at 'weak hands' while the price keeps dumping.  But yeah, just mind-boggling that even good news can't move the price upward. 

Damn fucking Coinbiz, if you dont have any single wave, why you keep posting here you shit, your comments are pushing the price down, why do you want the people holding waves keep losing money with your fud, please stop, dont be bad, you already sold all your coins, please leave waves. Stop damage more the market.

But I thought you like cheap Waves?  You should be thankful for my "FUD" (if that's what your irrational mind considers my warnings) and just buy more.  Remember, you don't lose until you sell, so just keep buying those cheap Waves!
lol. you are funny guy coinbiz. But you are also a fucking FUD cacrouch who is messing with waves community.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
-snip-

Photoshop into very bad quality and that is very bad attempt to make people panic and get more cheap coins with this kind of stupidity.

do you remember those days with chocolate salty balls?

legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
this is so awesome, a 30k btc ico then never fails to go all time low each day. welcome 18k sats.
watching it fall entertains me. especially now with bitcoin rallying. so predictable.

Yeah and what's crazy is even when people buy and wait for good news it goes down further.  Like today was supposed to be good news because it's the Russian conference where both Sasha an Max (of Lisk) are due to speak.  So why the heck is the price dumping?  Perhaps because insiders are dumping?  I'll admit, I've done my share of dumping to lower the price, but there is considerable manipulation.  And in my opinion, that amount of manipulation is most likely from the Waves team or partners.  Sasha admitted that they hold the largest accounts on Bittrex many times.  Not going to continue posting screenshots as I have in the other thread and here, etc... but the fact is, the Waves team has admitted to trying to affect the price.  They've also been dishonest about it.  They've poked fun at 'weak hands' while the price keeps dumping.  But yeah, just mind-boggling that even good news can't move the price upward. 

Damn fucking Coinbiz, if you dont have any single wave, why you keep posting here you shit, your comments are pushing the price down, why do you want the people holding waves keep losing money with your fud, please stop, dont be bad, you already sold all your coins, please leave waves. Stop damage more the market.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
copied from the old thread

Windows - keep wallet separate - how to?

Quote from: sasha35625 on March 05, 2016, 09:47:30 AM
Chrome lite wallet plugin: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wavesliteapp/kfmcaklajknfekomaflnhkjjkcjabogm

Nice one.

To keep it separate from my other surfing, I choose PortableApps --> Chrome --> App.
PortableApps is also useful because it tracks software updates.

[WAVES] 1W3P7KxxrtmDk7YWetm8LnKCsfmRYh3EQ7Cco - thx

Functions like a local hard drive wallet. Nice!
I've already installed chrome with the wavesapp though but does this mean that  you don't have to connect to the mainnet to access your WAVES?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
i looked at their forum. they use the open source smf script. lol, can't even spare some btc from the 30k to use a commercial one?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Crypto Geek
Ethereum got down from about 800.000 sats (august 15) to prices below 200.000 sats (october 15) when trading started.
the price started to grow above the 200.000 sat in january 16.
so a little patience is advisable.

Ethereum never went below ICO/IPO prices.Waves investors are in negative equity right now.Ethereum was sold at a fixed price and not in the same greedy manner waves was distributed in order to maximise the money grab while diluting the holding of balances.

Waves investors are not rewarded for funding this project instead they are shit on while those who did not invest and fund the project can now buy at almost half the price.Investors were FUCKED by waves "team" to date.

Hallelujah !!!
Finally someone pointed out to the actual hearth of the matter !!
That's exactly right !!!
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile

Windows - keep wallet separate - how to?

Quote from: sasha35625 on March 05, 2016, 09:47:30 AM
Chrome lite wallet plugin: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wavesliteapp/kfmcaklajknfekomaflnhkjjkcjabogm

Nice one.

To keep it separate from my other surfing, I choose PortableApps --> Chrome --> App.
PortableApps is also useful because it tracks software updates.

[WAVES] 1W3P7KxxrtmDk7YWetm8LnKCsfmRYh3EQ7Cco - thx
Activity: 826
see my profile

29636.25296 / 85000000 = 0.00034866 correct? But "NXT asset swap" plus "10%/20% bonus".

--> What was the min/average/max ICO price?

Please mention that in OP. Thanks.
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
MXXX !!!! WHY YOU DONT RESPOND TO MY PERSONAL MESSAGES?!?!??!

go to on forum https://wavestalk.org
I think you will get a response there.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
MXXX !!!! WHY YOU DONT RESPOND TO MY PERSONAL MESSAGES?!?!??!

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
from slack : sasha : there will be some cool updates soon, stay tuned :slightly_smiling_face:

dumpers will regret. ...

I do welcome the good news but even good news without a decent PR & Communications team will not do much impact. At the moment, it's really lacklustre tbh. I believe the team will have great development but really really really hire a good marketing team especially when you want to aim for mass adoption. 

Twiggy is doing a good job but if i'm not wrong, he's not with Coremedia. Correct me if i'm wrong twiggy.

If I am not mistaken Twiggy Smile is yassin54, again part of the NXT/JL777/IOTA/CORE cartel

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yassin54-222847
you made mistake and you may notice that my English is very poor compared to Twiggy!!
See you!! Smiley

okay so no one admits?  i'm sasha. i'm guilty.
legendary
Activity: 1540
from slack : sasha : there will be some cool updates soon, stay tuned :slightly_smiling_face:

dumpers will regret. ...

I do welcome the good news but even good news without a decent PR & Communications team will not do much impact. At the moment, it's really lacklustre tbh. I believe the team will have great development but really really really hire a good marketing team especially when you want to aim for mass adoption. 

Twiggy is doing a good job but if i'm not wrong, he's not with Coremedia. Correct me if i'm wrong twiggy.

If I am not mistaken Twiggy Smile is yassin54, again part of the NXT/JL777/IOTA/CORE cartel

you made mistake and you may notice that my English is very poor compared to Twiggy!!
See you!! Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
hello!!! so we will have news soon?  i hope we can go at ico price again!!! maybe poloniex??

going back ico price won't happen when we are in the selling and buying back stage. just expect a dump the moment price moves up a bit
Activity: 1
hello!!! so we will have news soon?  i hope we can go at ico price again!!! maybe poloniex??
legendary
Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004
Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.

dumpers will regret. ...

WTF ? Twiggy Smile is NOT yassin54. Stop spreading bullshit.
Activity: 20

dumpers will regret. ...

yeah they should buy now because sasha said good news is coming soon lol
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
The FUDING, buying and selling frenzy will one day slow down for someone had already grabbed most token from every dumpers, who knows this could be the team themselves. you still have two option still, Keep holding your coin still or join the buy and sell party.
see you all at 18k. btc is still increasing. Smiley
look at the charts, very nice trend lol
Pages:
Jump to: