Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WAVES : Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform. - page 25. (Read 49090 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
GO GO WAVES!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

You can do better than that.

That's a good sign. He must have bought some Waves.

Also maybe we are setting expectations too high. Too much pressure.

Maybe Dolores has the 100 BTC buy wall on WAVES.  I'm waiting for it to get pulled so I can get some low buys in.  It normally disappears as soon as evening comes.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

That's a good sign. He must have bought some Waves.

Also maybe we are setting expectations too high. Too much pressure.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

NHAAAA i like to check my charts now!!! i have xem , i have  long position over 300 btc on btc ...i just like waves ppl!!! i may buy 10 btc at 10k sat Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
today was finished synchronizing all nodes and all technical regulations are settled, which tells us about the launch at full power Waves in the coming days, all deposits to the exchange and back are working properly; preparing Dev summit, where he will take part and Wave;
has been recently adopted in partnership by the American pharmaceutical firm;
the Wave in the near future can compete with the best blockchains?...

Now that sounds good, finally thanks!
legendary
Activity: 420
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
sit tight fuckers. so glad u newbs sold cheap
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
It has something good at it
dump volumes have fallen almost 2 million even with intense dump
when waves reach the pole whales will get hungry because not there will be many waves for all

2mil dumps but NO change in distribution on trex lol

FUD buster lol
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Waves will explode after node release...
Activity: 598
when waves reach the pole whales will get hungry because not there will be many waves for all

2mil dumps but NO change in distribution on trex lol
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
The devs starting to like what they are reading here. They  would have to stop developing the platform just so they can read all the fun stuff in the thread.
www.pumpmycoin.com
today was finished synchronizing all nodes and all technical regulations are settled, which tells us about the launch at full power Waves in the coming days, all deposits to the exchange and back are working properly; preparing Dev summit, where he will take part and Wave;
has been recently adopted in partnership by the American pharmaceutical firm;
the Wave in the near future can compete with the best blockchains?...
Activity: 162
Were you born yesterday? Why the fuck would they spend all that money AT ONCE just for marketing? Ever heard of..oh I don't know..PROGRESSION? I actually sat here the other day thinking your concerns were legitimate. Now I know you're just spreading FUD. "seasoned coder" my balls...Your FUD is worse than that of dolores...at least his/her FUD is glaringly obvious.

Serious question, do you know what rape feels like?  Emotionally?

If the wall at 21.5k falls, a lot of Waves ICO investors will feel that. 

Good luck with your donation to the Waves foundation.  I will keep calling it as I see it.  And I see bullshit, all over the place.

now everyone has read your opinion about waves here
you must do not repeat 20 times a day
small tip: get yourself a hobby,
Activity: 708
people still holding, dreaming of some functional chrome lite wallet, the day will never come, suckers pulled in and dumped on hard
Activity: 700
Were you born yesterday? Why the fuck would they spend all that money AT ONCE just for marketing? Ever heard of..oh I don't know..PROGRESSION? I actually sat here the other day thinking your concerns were legitimate. Now I know you're just spreading FUD. "seasoned coder" my balls...Your FUD is worse than that of dolores...at least his/her FUD is glaringly obvious.

Good luck with your donation to the Waves foundation.  I will keep calling it as I see it.  And I see bullshit, all over the place.

you've been raped?
you should find professional moral help bro. i feel for you.  this isn't the right place to find help.
Activity: 236
I said after the waves launched on Bittrex that the waves team have done a great disservice to their investors, some people say I was crying because of my investment, but the question is who is not there for the profit?
After a successful ICO, I would have expected them to employed best developer out there see what lisk team are doing they have Charles Hoskinson has part of their team and the most pathetic thing is that most of the Waves team decision has been second grade. No reputable developer, listed on Number 20+ exchange, poor marketing structure etc.

I think the time as come to start having cap on this ICO fund, because from who much is giving much is also expected. See what happen to Slock.it Team

Now that waves has all that money, will this project continue to be as sloppy as it has been?

or is sasha preparing to get "hacked"?

prove me wrong, show the community the funds wallet

edit. I don't want to interrupt the circle jerk you have going on here, so I opened another topic to discuss this
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15423498
legendary

That wall will likely be down tonight, just as it is every night.
Activity: 335
Activity: 700
oh god the more I see reputable members getting involve on WAVES, i sure feel confident investing to it. Smiley
anyway, i bought few waves earlier. i gotta buy more.
Pages:
Jump to: