Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 112. (Read 759214 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
If that coin with the Devil Pitch Fork (a.k.a symbol of a "fork" brings back bad crypto memories) wins for WC, I am dumping all my coins. I do not want to be associated with a coin that is evil. This is why I dumped DRK and CINNI lol.
Activity: 237
I sent in a request to Bter to add Whitecoin to their exchange.  If you feel so moved, maybe go over and let them know we are all interested in doing business there. 

WhiteCoin had received some attention from the Chinese market, and Bter seems to cater pretty heavily to that market.  They also have a straight fiat exchange for all their coins from/to CNY. 

I'm not the first one to suggest getting listed on this exchange, but after looking into it....it seems like it could be a big boon for WC.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Thanks to the incredible talent and ongoing dedication of the WhiteCoin Community, we have raised over 300K WhiteCoin in the first voting round alone.

I still think the winner should get a nice chunk of that 300k+  After all, the winner of the competition will have done more than just talk a lot and actually have something to show instead of just "full steam" and "we are doing things" like is usually plastered over this thread by this so called foundation.

I agree. The winner should get a portion of the Whitecoins donated for their work. I don't think it requires an explanation.

Transparency & Accountability are both definitely WhiteCoin Foundation Values.
Activity: 182
Thanks to the incredible talent and ongoing dedication of the WhiteCoin Community, we have raised over 300K WhiteCoin in the first voting round alone.

I still think the winner should get a nice chunk of that 300k+  After all, the winner of the competition will have done more than just talk a lot and actually have something to show instead of just "full steam" and "we are doing things" like is usually plastered over this thread by this so called foundation.
Why exactly should the foundation get all the money when others have also put in some hard work too?  In fact why would a foundation actually constantly need money if they are also invested in this coin?  I see many coins who have volunteers and none of them constantly ask for more funds to make promises that so far is just talk.

So far the foundation has created 1 new wallet and has had how much WC thrown at it?  What else besides promises has the WC foundation given so far?

I agree. The winner should get a portion of the Whitecoins donated for their work. I don't think it requires an explanation.

We are intending to show gratitude to all contest entrants absolutely. That said, I can't really agree with anything else this guy says. We have no pre-mine and a large operation with huge goals. We've actually had 2 new wallets and a great deal more work done than that. We need funding to grow this coin on an ongoing basis.

I think my comment came off as agreeing with everything he said. I only agree with the comment regarding the logo winner. The difference between a comma and a period lol. That being said the foundation needs funds in order to be able to offer bounties and rewards for content and contests. So far they have done a great job managing the funds and being transparent with the community. Probably the best I've seen.

Thanks for the clarification and for the kind words Ownski! That's definitely our aim, we want to set the bar for responsible financial management in crypto. Smiley
Activity: 180

Why exactly should the foundation get all the money when others have also put in some hard work too?  In fact why would a foundation actually constantly need money if they are also invested in this coin?  I see many coins who have volunteers and none of them constantly ask for more funds to make promises that so far is just talk.

So far the foundation has created 1 new wallet and has had how much WC thrown at it?  What else besides promises has the WC foundation given so far?

We are intending to show gratitude to all contest entrants absolutely. That said, I can't really agree with anything else this guy says. We have no pre-mine and a large operation with huge goals. We've actually had 2 new wallets and a great deal more work done than that. We need funding to grow this coin on an ongoing basis.

I think my comment came off as agreeing with everything he said. I only agree with the comment regarding the logo winner. The difference between a comma and a period lol. That being said the foundation needs funds in order to be able to offer bounties and rewards for content and contests. So far they have done a great job managing the funds and being transparent with the community. Probably the best I've seen.
Activity: 182

Activity: 180

I agree, the winner should get a portion of the Whitecoins donated for their work. The foundation needs funds in order to be able to offer rewards and bounties for content and contributions. They have done a great job being transparent and honest with the community. No needs to jump to conclusions.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hi everyone!
I have a specific question about the wallet. I just downloaded the latest version of the Wallet, startet it, and now my actual Balance is shown under Stake, and where my Balance should be, there is a random number (which is significantly lower than my actual balance). What happened there? Do I still own my actual balance? Can I transfer it to another wallet?
Any help is very welcome!
Cheers!

That amount is busy staking and once finished staking (not sure how long it takes) you receive your balance back plus the extra from stake..  So you the only one that can receive that balance back so technically yes you own them still via the identifier being your WC address..  Me thinks you can only move them once the staking is done again as your coins are essentially being used to secure the network for that time and validate the block.

I could be wrong tho as I'm not too techno. Smiley

this is right.
confirmation of staking take 500 Blocks. After this time you will see the amount on your balance...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi everyone!
I have a specific question about the wallet. I just downloaded the latest version of the Wallet, startet it, and now my actual Balance is shown under Stake, and where my Balance should be, there is a random number (which is significantly lower than my actual balance). What happened there? Do I still own my actual balance? Can I transfer it to another wallet?
Cheers!

That amount is busy staking and once finished staking (not sure how long it takes) you receive your balance back plus the extra from stake..  So you the only one that can receive that balance back so technically yes you own them still via the identifier being your WC address..  Me thinks you can only move them once the staking is done again as your coins are essentially being used to secure the network for that time and validate the block.

I could be wrong tho as I'm not too techno. Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi everyone!
Cheers!
Fibre Knight
had these planned if I was lucky to get through to the next round, oh well

posting here if anyone likes them

I like the second coin best. It that W that is key. I think the other one is good but too busy, Would be nice to see a black dot in the center for the final parting shot to BC ..
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

This is royal class coin logo  Shocked
Fibre Knight
Here was the logo draft I was going to create but never had the time. Key points are the coin circle break out to give illusion of coin spin, the only shadow sides of the W and the W on the coin in the style of head and shoulders. Are done with the fewest lines possible. May still do done the road for the heck of it:

https://i.imgur.com/vFSKg8i.png?1

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

It's a great logo and the colors are perfect, the only problem I see is that the central panel in combination with the W seems to make a person open legs.
Without the central round would have been perfect.

Agreed, why the head? the circle in the silver one did change my opinion about it. Just make it W, even without a C with it it looks amazing, another masterpiece. And you need 2 be in the 2nd round if you made it without the head! Damn man, you needed to submit this one earlier
Activity: 620
Merit: 500

It's a great logo and the colors are perfect, the only problem I see is that the central panel in combination with the W seems to make a person open legs.
Without the central round would have been perfect.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile

curious to know which logo stands out the most in the background image above out of all of the submissions

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Jump to: