Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 134. (Read 759214 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Hay!

I been thinking for a while to take opportunity of cryptocoins in my business.
I gonna accept White coins soon on my own Hosting Company Website www.wolffyhosting.com as payment method. BUT, Gonna need some help and instructions from you guys who can tell me how it can be done and I need to give instructions to my programmer who gonna do it. I would like to pick 1 to 5 coin payment options or only White Coin as Im supporting white more than other crypto coins.
I want it to be ready before 1.7.2014.

In future im planning to do Non-profit charity social media page where all income go to one charity account with other donated funds. In funding section you can ask for funding and get funded by voting system. kinda same as www.GoFundMe.com and it gonna be part of our non profit organization and social media to help people and also collecting all income and use ''Donate'' function that people could donate money to our charity campaign account, Wich you can see at our front page and ''total amount collected''. At same time people could be there as on FB and VK.ru, sharing info, talking, sharing photos, sharing videos, adding videos, adding photos etc. The income and donated money we use from compaign charity account to fund people almost same way like in GoFundMe site but instead we gonna use every month or every 2 month all  the money from our own income and also money wich been donated to same socialmedia account.
We gonna make own Funding system for new movie studio projects and other projects / individual movie projects. Talented winners get paid and funded for making full movie every month to half year, depending on our social web site income amount and money needed for projects.

Alot of more intresting features + own little cryptoworld with Crypto related social media news. Users could also have own wallet to pay with cryptos from their social page account in daily life or for donating,funding / sending money to others at Social Page.
Gonna be on all languages.

-Sorry for my English Language skills. I hope you like my prjocets and ideas.
My plan is to help cryptos and WC get bigger and use them as much as possible.

Thanks! Let's get his site listed as accepting WC!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Hay!

I been thinking for a while to take opportunity of cryptocoins in my business.
I gonna accept White coins soon on my own Hosting Company Website www.wolffyhosting.com as payment method. BUT, Gonna need some help and instructions from you guys who can tell me how it can be done and I need to give instructions to my programmer who gonna do it. I would like to pick 1 to 5 coin payment options or only White Coin as Im supporting white more than other crypto coins.
I want it to be ready before 1.7.2014.

In future im planning to do Non-profit charity social media page where all income go to one charity account with other donated funds. In funding section you can ask for funding and get funded by voting system. kinda same as www.GoFundMe.com and it gonna be part of our non profit organization and social media to help people and also collecting all income and use ''Donate'' function that people could donate money to our charity campaign account, Wich you can see at our front page and ''total amount collected''. At same time people could be there as on FB and VK.ru, sharing info, talking, sharing photos, sharing videos, adding videos, adding photos etc. The income and donated money we use from compaign charity account to fund people almost same way like in GoFundMe site but instead we gonna use every month or every 2 month all  the money from our own income and also money wich been donated to same socialmedia account.
We gonna make own Funding system for new movie studio projects and other projects / individual movie projects. Talented winners get paid and funded for making full movie every month to half year, depending on our social web site income amount and money needed for projects.

Alot of more intresting features + own little cryptoworld with Crypto related social media news. Users could also have own wallet to pay with cryptos from their social page account in daily life or for donating,funding / sending money to others at Social Page.
Gonna be on all languages.

-Sorry for my English Language skills. I hope you like my prjocets and ideas.
My plan is to help cryptos and WC get bigger and use them as much as possible.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
guys, great job , keeping the grows , luck.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Looks like WC is getting better Wink
Nice job guys  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
volume up quite a bit today compared to previous days. New wallet is staking well too.
Activity: 84
I am going to start buying advertising impressions on coinmarketcap.com

https://buysellads.com/buy/detail/229736       -- 100k impressions should start us out nicely.

Can someone please design an animated banner.

Thanks

Great idea! I'll put together a banner for you.

Thanks birddog

I am thinking something like that limo and jet investor angle we had going the other day.

It can be animated as well so get creative.

After the first 100k impressions (on me) others are more than welcome to buy more impressions at 5$ /1000 to carry this along further.

Activity: 103

https://buysellads.com/buy/detail/229736       -- 100k impressions should start us out nicely.

Thanks

Great idea! I'll put together a banner for you.
Activity: 84

Thanks
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Darn didnt buy enough at sub 200 Sad

Don't worry, if the price make a x2 or x3 a pull back is inevitable. Price rebounded @200sat few minutes ago.  If you buy 100,000@100sat and sell 34,000@300sat you have 66,000 WCs for free. Traders do it, especially when a coin has a troubled history (ehm, Whitecoin... cough cough Roll Eyes ).
Activity: 126
F* trading suspended on MintPal.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Darn didnt buy enough at sub 200 Sad
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
chunky has not yet converted my mined coins to WC  Angry i'd like if it was converted when WC = 200  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
What's happening with WC? Any news on why the price increase?
Real or pump  Huh
usd/BTC pump is over and BTCs back to Altcoins/BTC ... (mintpal 24 hours volume = 12000 BTC)
Activity: 117
Real or pump  Huh
look at the volume for your answer. always.

one huge candle and then a bunch of random buys and sells since.

no dump, just a huge buy by one person probably. price has been slowly going up since Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
time
Real or pump  Huh

The price is always the price.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Real or pump  Huh
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
Sweet baby! Finally seeing some positive movement.
Jump to: