Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 136. (Read 759214 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I would like to buy some WC at its current price. Are there any trusted sellers here?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hah!
I would not put money in a wallet that had IRC built in... Thats just asking for trouble.

Right, IRC in a wallet is like to put a big billboard saying "hey, my wallet is in this machine, please take my coins".

Here we go, 100sat touched. At this price, only 300 BTC to buy the entire supply. We need only 300 spartans with 1btc each. Tonight we dine in hell.

Activity: 210
why do the staked coins take so many confirms? it locks down your balance for hours? this needs altering.

use the coin control, set how much of the balance you want reserved for staking
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
why do the staked coins take so many confirms? it locks down your balance for hours? this needs altering.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The sooner WC bottoms out the sooner it can start recovering. Whitecoin has lots of potential, don't worry about the price because its not gonna change anytime soon. If your smart you would see this is a really good opportunity to buy in really cheap. You buy when everyone is selling. It doesn't take much to hype a coin and WC will get its spotlight soon enough.

++1
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
The sooner WC bottoms out the sooner it can start recovering. Whitecoin has lots of potential, don't worry about the price because its not gonna change anytime soon. If your smart you would see this is a really good opportunity to buy in really cheap. You buy when everyone is selling. It doesn't take much to hype a coin and WC will get its spotlight soon enough.

Activity: 79
i think we need something like darksend, it is better than irc
Activity: 70
Hah!
I would not put money in a wallet that had IRC built in... Thats just asking for trouble.

A Ticker with graph would be a nice addition over and above the IRC.
Activity: 105
Hah!
Activity: 87

this is a nice and very useful feature Cheesy

and IRC is not
Activity: 237
A irc client integrated into the wallet would not be bad at all, as shown below in the concept...

Yea, this would be cool...
Activity: 237

Preach!
Activity: 180
Activity: 84
Somebody please get surfguy to get hold of me ASAP.

Thanks.

Is surfguy consenting to this?

I do not know what you are reffering too.

This is unrelated.  I need to get hold of him and cannot access IRC at this time.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Thanks.

Is surfguy consenting to this?
Activity: 84

Thanks.

Activity: 382
Merit: 250
Iota and JINN
Hi Guys!

Any chance to have some WhiteCoin for free?

Regards!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Guys, you can put your sticks and stones down now, we are in a new age. There are better coins. Xlb netted me all my WC losses just today. Why live through these weeks of pain?
okay. You need to understand that you cant always win. Xlb is just another x11 coin with small coin supply.. nothing else. They was talking to have Zerocoin code implented but they dont have it still. There is time when some coins go up and some go down. There gona be time when White coin gonna go up in price also. Every good coin go up AWLAYS. Its just matter of time and ofc what potential coin have. White Coin are Great coin and have huge potential! There are great coins out there. I knew Xlb gonna rise when it was 800 sato but I didnt buy in as I know that there is no point in that if I sell my White stash as there can be always great rise in price for White Coin just any time... Be patient people Smiley Right patience will reward you

There is many things wich dumpers ignore in this coin.

Wc are not scam and have a nice future.
Wc have great community and supporters.
Wc have also people who wish to make it better and also changing code to make WhiteCoin more Anonymouse!
Wc getting added to online stores and picked by merchants.
Wc is first color coin after Black coin.
Wc have many true bag holders including me Smiley

ycz
Activity: 176
A irc client integrated into the wallet would not be bad at all, as shown below in the concept...

Looks nice!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Haha, sweet!
Jump to: