Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 142. (Read 759214 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

I will accept payment in WHITEcoins for my electronic goods

cool Smiley

this coin must be way way below value now. Who would even bother dumping at this price?

If you want to see 10k + sats add some anon facility since it is in vogue.

call it whiteout.

Hurry up though since every coin and it's dog is making anon features to tag on to their coins now.

I like this and I love the name!

haha whiteout! love it!

exactly, what better name for an anon feature for this coin.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

cool Smiley

this coin must be way way below value now. Who would even bother dumping at this price?

call it whiteout.

Hurry up though since every coin and it's dog is making anon features to tag on to their coins now.

haha whiteout! love it!
legendary

cool Smiley

call it whiteout.

Yes me too.

Although WC was screwed by the intial dev, not so much a scam but just quick profits no skill dev like 90% of coins. However, it really was a wasted chance on their part. WC is on some great exchanges, multipools, big community, mogonzo seems committed too. There is a dev team now.

If you are to create some kind of mixing anon type feature it would need to be done soon before every other coin implements it.

Activity: 609
are net loss, I bought on 430,000 WC 1000 SAT.

I'm hoping for a rally very soon, I will not lose BTC I need to work dick
legendary
Hey everyone, just cross posting my thoughts from reddit re the logo contest:

Loving this, thank you to everyone for all of the hard work. Here are my thoughts:

1. No limit on voting.
2. No closure or limit of submissions (allow right up until the end of voting).
3. Voting begins 7 days from now.
4. Voting closes 7 days after opening.

Here is my thinking:

This is the biggest fundraising and talent recruitment opportunity we have yet. I see no need to rush choosing a new logo, because the contest it self will show everyone how hard we are working on choosing a great one.

Allowing a bit more time for submissions and for voting, will also allow for more time to perfect designs, resubmit them based on comments, the works. In terms of the volume of designs being a problem, I think that will actually help us. As long as we're providing a leaderboard for votes, I think it'll be easy for people to decide where to cast their votes.
Thanks again for all of your hard work!

the logo? who cares about that? the one we have is okay. Don't waste funds on it.

Let's develop some features and services for the coin.

This is one of many projects that is not distracting the development team in any way. That's why we have the committee breakdown. By having people vote in whitecoin, this is also the best fundraising opportunity we've had yet, which will also support future development.

Running a logo contest on the side over two weeks is win win imo.

Oh okay cool. Do like the original though very nice, clean and simple.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100

cool Smiley

call it whiteout.

Activity: 182

Loving this, thank you to everyone for all of the hard work. Here are my thoughts:

1. No limit on voting.

Here is my thinking:

This is the biggest fundraising and talent recruitment opportunity we have yet. I see no need to rush choosing a new logo, because the contest it self will show everyone how hard we are working on choosing a great one.

Allowing a bit more time for submissions and for voting, will also allow for more time to perfect designs, resubmit them based on comments, the works. In terms of the volume of designs being a problem, I think that will actually help us. As long as we're providing a leaderboard for votes, I think it'll be easy for people to decide where to cast their votes.

the logo? who cares about that? the one we have is okay. Don't waste funds on it.

This is one of many projects that is not distracting the development team in any way. That's why we have the committee breakdown. By having people vote in whitecoin, this is also the best fundraising opportunity we've had yet, which will also support future development.

Running a logo contest on the side over two weeks is win win imo.
legendary

1. No limit on voting.

Here is my thinking:

Activity: 182

1. No limit on voting.

Here is my thinking:

Activity: 237
New WhiteCoin multipool added!

Mine any of the popular algos and get paid in WhiteCoin!

One of the slickest looking pools I've seen...

https://coinking.io/

Activity: 338
Merit: 251
Love the thread re-design, bravo! Finally getting things organized Smiley
legendary
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Gone......
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Activity: 379
500 pages. Wow this is the slowest captured train crash of all time. So much pain and trauma Sad I thought I was an absolute fool selling at 1000 and being told I was an idiot, loser, would regret it etc...

Lots of people sold btc at 32 , 266 wonder if they were idiots or not...

lol you reckon whitecoin is at the same level as btc? Smiley
not yet  Cool
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
500 pages. Wow this is the slowest captured train crash of all time. So much pain and trauma Sad I thought I was an absolute fool selling at 1000 and being told I was an idiot, loser, would regret it etc...

lol you reckon whitecoin is at the same level as btc? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun

Activity: 714
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Good work!
My comments:
1. No Limit
2. No Limit
3. Yes 72 hours
4. No, max 3-4 days?

Keep on the good work.
You guys are awesome  Wink
Banger

Exactly what he said, No/No/Yes/No - Max 3-4 days those are my thoughts