Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 141. (Read 759214 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I agree the initial devs were a waste of time. These guys are trying to turn it around and from this price i can't see there is much to risk. I think with steady work and community effort good things can be done.

The current team can get a little lengthy in their discussions Smiley  But I'm impressed with a 100% volunteer team 100% community funded.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I agree the initial devs were a waste of time. These guys are trying to turn it around and from this price i can't see there is much to risk. I think with steady work and community effort good things can be done.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
I have a proposal for all WC bag holders...(of any size)

First of all, I am not on the dev team, nor have I communicated directly with the dev team on any issue.

I have been watching closely, and taking part in discussions when my schedule allows...

I know there is a lot of work that has taken place and continues to take place on behalf of the community (me...you).  I also know that nobody is happy with the current price of WC...but, the fact that there is a price of any kind associated with WC is completely due to the hard work and dedication of a group of guys that have asked for nothing in return.

There is a lot of work that is still needed, new and exciting ideas of ways to make this coin a premier crypto-currency.  I can't code, or create websites, and I'm not creative, but we as a community need to rally behind these endeavors and the people with these skills with the resources we have.  

The two biggest things you can contribute is your time/involvement and financial resources.  Please consider donating both to this effort that will benefit us all...  

I would like to propose that all investors consider giving the equivalent of 5% of their WC holding to the foundation.  

We can't all just sit and hope that something changes, we have to act.

The foundation excepts donations in a variety of coins, please see the link below for specifics.  
http://whitecoin.info/news/whitecoin-fundraising-drive/

Too late... just dumped all this shit @ almost no price at all... GO TO HELL... ALL YOU FUCKING SHITCOIN MAKERS... IN PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE... BURN, BURN, BURN... THIS SHIT MUST END SOON  Cheesy

I agree, the makers of this coin should burn....but since the current dev team didn't make it, but saved it...maybe you will reconsider.  With this coin, the shit did end the minute the community took over.   We would love to have you back in the "future."    Smiley
Activity: 152

First of all, I am not on the dev team, nor have I communicated directly with the dev team on any issue.

I have been watching closely, and taking part in discussions when my schedule allows...

I know there is a lot of work that has taken place and continues to take place on behalf of the community (me...you).  I also know that nobody is happy with the current price of WC...but, the fact that there is a price of any kind associated with WC is completely due to the hard work and dedication of a group of guys that have asked for nothing in return.

There is a lot of work that is still needed, new and exciting ideas of ways to make this coin a premier crypto-currency.  I can't code, or create websites, and I'm not creative, but we as a community need to rally behind these endeavors and the people with these skills with the resources we have.  

The two biggest things you can contribute is your time/involvement and financial resources.  Please consider donating both to this effort that will benefit us all...  

I would like to propose that all investors consider giving the equivalent of 5% of their WC holding to the foundation.  

The foundation excepts donations in a variety of coins, please see the link below for specifics.  

Too late... just dumped all this shit @ almost no price at all... GO TO HELL... ALL YOU FUCKING SHITCOIN MAKERS... IN PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE... BURN, BURN, BURN... THIS SHIT MUST END SOON  Cheesy
Activity: 140
I appeal to the whole community have an idea that can help in promoting Whitecoin to the moon

http://gigapeta.com/dl/4494871a6c2daf

download 2 GB the file and I will get 0.06 USD to download one and I can buy for 0,06 usd already 60 Whitecoin

Great idea is not it

Only with this file hosting files should be downloaded to the end and there will be no payment for downloading

Make sure you post how much you are donating...  You are not bragging, its shows people that you are vested and we are in this together.  I donated 40,000 WC !!
Special Announcement Re Fundraising

Thank you to everyone who has donated to our ongoing efforts. I am happy to announce that today was our biggest fundraising day yet!

The foundation's wallet now sits at 215315.675 WC, with well over 50K raised today alone!

This excludes of course all the material & volunteer specific donations that have been made to the foundation, totalling well over 3 BTC now.

I couldn't be more excited today, our committees and project action groups are working hard, we're about to move over to project specific fundraising with specific addresses so the community can dictate how funds are spent easily in the way they donate.

Next up: Bounty fundraising.

Thanks again to the community and all our many volunteers,

Chris

Great News!  Thanks!!
i started the download at turbobit.net/jycepvoqwhrs.html
Thank you to importantly been counted your help
i started the download at turbobit.net/jycepvoqwhrs.html

Thank you to everyone who has donated to our ongoing efforts. I am happy to announce that today was our biggest fundraising day yet!

The foundation's wallet now sits at 215315.675 WC, with well over 50K raised today alone!

This excludes of course all the material & volunteer specific donations that have been made to the foundation, totalling well over 3 BTC now.

I couldn't be more excited today, our committees and project action groups are working hard, we're about to move over to project specific fundraising with specific addresses so the community can dictate how funds are spent easily in the way they donate.

Chris

Just awesome guys!

I appeal to the whole community have an idea that can help in promoting Whitecoin to the moon

h t t p ://turbobit.net/jycepvoqwhrs.html

download the file (at least a couple MB download then considered necessary) and I will get 0.02 USD to download one and I can buy for 0,02 usd already 20 Whitecoin

Great idea is not it
Hello at all,

i have left a lot of prepaid money at the gamekey seller http://www.mmoga.com/index.php?currency=USD
You can choose a game key or prepaid cards like PSN, FIFA, WOW, ESO, Gold, Steam,... i will buy it for you and you pay me with your Whitecoins.

please excuse my english.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-4QBMqDFDg

Chris

Just awesome guys!
Activity: 182

Chris

donations never happen to an extent enough to get things done, there are much better ways of raising funds and making sure development happens.

If we want whiteout or any other new feature it will cost quite a bit.

For example if we wanted whiteout created, we would collect a pot of btc or WC from Investors not donators. Their funds held in the escrow pot, pay a dev team to create the mixing service. The devs are paid on completion a chunk and more weekly or monthly to keep it running. Best to have them WC rich so they are involved then.

Investors need to get returns so they would get something back as well as see a nice price bump.

We would need a lot of WC in a pot held by escrow to get devs coding whiteout. However they can bid for it publically.

I agree...those funds/bounties whatever you want to call them can come out of the foundation war chest.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
WC on a highway to hell!!! Burn it !!!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

donations never happen to an extent enough to get things done, there are much better ways of raising funds and making sure development happens.

If we want whiteout or any other new feature it will cost quite a bit.

For example if we wanted whiteout created, we would collect a pot of btc or WC from Investors not donators. Their funds held in the escrow pot, pay a dev team to create the mixing service. The devs are paid on completion a chunk and more weekly or monthly to keep it running. Best to have them WC rich so they are involved then.

Investors need to get returns so they would get something back as well as see a nice price bump.

We would need a lot of WC in a pot held by escrow to get devs coding whiteout. However they can bid for it publically.

I propose the use of BTC and WC address. using the Doge address is not appropriate.
I've made 1900 WC donation, i'll send 2000 WC now! (edited: Txid 422e7c5aec667c9362b71343413f5aa61377af86d92a0bc26a4d3423cddf183c)

Thanks gerdab!
Activity: 686
Merit: 266

I propose to use BTC and WC address. using the Doge address is not appropriate.
I've made 1900 WC donation, i'll send 2000 WC now! (edited: Txid 422e7c5aec667c9362b71343413f5aa61377af86d92a0bc26a4d3423cddf183c)

I will accept payment in WHITEcoins for my electronic goods

cool Smiley

this coin must be way way below value now. Who would even bother dumping at this price?

If you want to see 10k + sats add some anon facility since it is in vogue.

call it whiteout.

Hurry up though since every coin and it's dog is making anon features to tag on to their coins now.

I like this and I love the name!

haha whiteout! love it!

exactly, what better name for an anon feature for this coin.

Maybe we should start a bounty for it Smiley
Jump to: