Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 145. (Read 759214 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I have several others. I highly suggest that if you have one to show, I'm interested in seeing them.

http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag362/CutePandaBear/LWCWhitecoinAbstractLogoS1_zps7dffb5a8.png

Ladywhitecoin!  Some new ones I hadn't seen in there.  Something about the fluer de leif one (SP??) really strikes my eye.  A text of whitecoin somehow fixed in would add the WC touch.  All of them though are pretty cool.  Can't wait to get to the voting.

Wow really? That is two different styles mashed together and doesn't work either imo.
Activity: 103

Just some more ideas.

Im kind of a fan of clean and simple styles.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I have several others. I highly suggest that if you have one to show, I'm interested in seeing them.

http://i1373.photobucket.com/albums/ag362/CutePandaBear/LWCWhitecoinAbstractLogoS1_zps7dffb5a8.png

Ladywhitecoin!  Some new ones I hadn't seen in there.  Something about the fluer de leif one (SP??) really strikes my eye.  A text of whitecoin somehow fixed in would add the WC touch.  All of them though are pretty cool.  Can't wait to get to the voting.

Been through them all I guess by the time I got to cake and busts.
I can see you have spent time on this so I know it will be all the harder to take, truly sorry.

1, The stars are far to american feeling and do not work.
2, This is not pheonix coin, what is that even doing there?
3, The yellow/gold does not work, nor does the grey.
4, The finnial fuss around the edge is unnecessary and will get lost in the smaller resizing making it pointless.
5, The dovetail type slot style used for the initial moon ones seem flat and primitive.

I have not created any images in rebuttal as I am not an artist, I have however been coordinating artists for my own site the past 8 years so am used to seeing if something is "right" or not. So far I have not seen a WC logo I actually like so cannot even point you to something. Sorry to be of such little help.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

The Moon itself symbolizes success. The 'W' at the bottom and the 'C' at top is the abbreviation of WhiteCoin and the shape of those two letters symbolizes a bird; which is of a Phoenix. It's a coin that's been Reborn.

Sorry but the 'C' looks more 'n' to be honest and I have to agree that the moon does not look good for Whitecoin, maybe flip it for a MothCoin logo instead when someone finally makes that? Smiley
Activity: 43
Activity: 15
I was invited to post my logo concept. Here it is:
Very "Imperial" I like it!

I didn't see it at first, took your explanation and then its underwhelming

It is cool graphic design but I think a different portrayal than we need
Activity: 371
At 183 satoshis in MINTPAL, it´s almost dead.

And since when the price of a coin is telling you if the coin is alive or dead.
I've seen lots of coins rising from the dead , just take a look at how quark behaved last year in nov-december.

Since we have so many crap/clone coins...and please do not compare Your Whiteclone to quark...
Activity: 446
would love to see this coin come back but unfortunately i think it's done. i'll keep an eye on it though just in case
The Moon itself symbolizes success. The 'W' at the bottom and the 'C' at top is the abbreviation of WhiteCoin and the shape of those two letters symbolizes a bird; which is of a Phoenix. It's a coin that's been Reborn.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Yes, that's exactly what it is; the Moon.

This isn't moon coin, or grey and black coin. Its Whitecoin, we have to portray that.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
I was invited to post my logo concept. Here it is:

Reminds me of the moon not to mention its grey and black. This reminds me more of blackcoin then anything else
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun

And since when the price of a coin is telling you if the coin is alive or dead.
I've seen lots of coins rising from the dead , just take a look at how quark behaved last year in nov-december.
Activity: 103
Activity: 371

+ 1

In a few days they will see bloody massacre on cryptsy...
Jump to: