Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 172. (Read 759214 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Join the new Multipool
NO fees!!!
Automatically switches to profitable coins
Coins are liquidated for payouts in Whitecoin

Whitecoin mining sunday is comming. Get bonus Whitecoins

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
tested Withdraw/Deposit from Cryptsy.
Activity: 103
the Cryptsys bastards continue their embargo on the WCs free movement. when they reopen a resurrected coin market (AC)!
it is shameful. I think that cryptsy negotiations must address to Withdrawal reopen for peoples to get their WC and they can suppress the WC market after if they want. we don't need cryptsy anymore!
 but this has enough time and must cease.

A conspiracy theorist would say they are using all the WC to stake with so they can make a tidy profit from the unmovable coins.

This is nothing compared to what they would stand to make if they opened up full trading and got the tx fees.

The Whitecoin market is fully functional on Cryptsy and deposits/withdraws are working as they should.
the Cryptsys bastards continue their embargo on the WCs free movement. when they reopen a resurrected coin market (AC)!
it is shameful. I think that cryptsy negotiations must address to Withdrawal reopen for peoples to get their WC and they can suppress the WC market after if they want. we don't need cryptsy anymore!

A conspiracy theorist would say they are using all the WC to stake with so they can make a tidy profit from the unmovable coins.

really ?
Activity: 46

This is nothing compared to what they would stand to make if they opened up full trading and got the tx fees.

I just tested Withdraw/Deposit from Cryptsy. Everything is working fine
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Service Temporarily Unavailable?

really ?
Been out of the thread for a bit. Worried I missed out on getting rich, but alas, it's only gone down a bit more since then.

So doing a bit of reading, what is the main initiative at the moment? It looks like it's less about the coin and more about pumping the 'foundation' through funding. Must be nice to be a part of the foundation getting all that cashflow.

Hopefully some good stuff comes out of it.

The foundation donation address is publicly listed on the Whitecoin distribution list. http://wc.oizopower.nl/distribution/whitecoin/

It is currently sitting at #488.

These funds are meant to be used to tip the developers and fund other future developments. Everything that has been donated was a voluntary contribution from the Whitecoin community.
Activity: 23

http://www.wcmulti.com/

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu) Server at www.wcmulti.com Port 80

Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Been out of the thread for a bit. Worried I missed out on getting rich, but alas, it's only gone down a bit more since then.

So doing a bit of reading, what is the main initiative at the moment? It looks like it's less about the coin and more about pumping the 'foundation' through funding. Must be nice to be a part of the foundation getting all that cashflow.

Hopefully some good stuff comes out of it.

+1
we don't need cryptsy
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
Activity: 182
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Activity: 182
WHITECOIN GIVEAWAY ON IRC FOR WALLET RELEASE

Join us for a special celebration in our the #whitecoinfoundation IRC channel on freenode tomorrow. As a spontaneous community celebration, many have teamed up to hold "Rain Day" tomorrow. I watched those organizing this raise over 45K whitecoin in just 15 minutes to see this happen.

Follow the link in the great image by birddog below to join us in IRC. And wait to get rained on!

Jump to: