Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 174. (Read 759214 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This is a question for anyone on the WC team.

I'm interested in printing WC t-shirts and selling them for WC ... to give people who are interested in spending their WC a practical reason to do so (because if there were WC t-shirts available, I'd probably spend my WC on one ... because I'd wear it).

I do not know who to approach about this for permission to do so. Thus, I am starting here. I figure there would be some sort of profit sharing between the WC Foundation and me, if this idea is given a "go." (I'm not really shooting for the moon with this idea ... more of a boutique idea targeting those dedicated to the community, like myself, and others on this thread.)

Any direct replies can be sent here: [email protected]

That would be awesome! We are an open-source community, so go for it! I have a bunch of new Whitecoin logos I can share with you if you like.

Yes, please forward the logos. ([email protected] ... or DropBox ... or ...?)

My initial idea is to have the graphic/logo on the front of the shirt (no text on the front, just the super cool logo) ... and "Whitecoin" text clandestinely written across the sleeve, just above the seam.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

I'm interested in printing WC t-shirts and selling them for WC ... to give people who are interested in spending their WC a practical reason to do so (because if there were WC t-shirts available, I'd probably spend my WC on one ... because I'd wear it).

I do not know who to approach about this for permission to do so. Thus, I am starting here. I figure there would be some sort of profit sharing between the WC Foundation and me, if this idea is given a "go." (I'm not really shooting for the moon with this idea ... more of a boutique idea targeting those dedicated to the community, like myself, and others on this thread.)

That would be awesome! We are an open-source community, so go for it! I have a bunch of new Whitecoin logos I can share with you if you like.
Activity: 42

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
wow this dead cat is still bounceing......
It does not matter if you stake small amounts every hour or bigger every month.

WC has time range between 2 and 100 days.

You can close the wallet and open it after 2 months and you should stake almost immediately.

Minting helps to keep the network healthy.

Thanks, I think i'm still very new to the interworkings of POS
Activity: 87
It does not matter if you stake small amounts every hour or bigger every month.

WC has time range between 2 and 100 days.

You can close the wallet and open it after 2 months and you should stake almost immediately.

Minting helps to keep the network healthy.
no POS
balance 20000
wallet v1.0.2.0 (unlock)
after 1 week
balance 20000 Smiley
really ?

Same problem, balance quarter mill WC. latest wallet thats unlocked, been over a week and not a single coin staked :/

Geesh bad luck.  Mine went silent for awhile... staking about 1% of my wallet right now whoo hoo.  Does the number of transactions help to get more blocks?  I had a ton of small transactions, i think thats why i've mined .1 WC or so often.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
no POS
balance 20000
wallet v1.0.2.0 (unlock)
after 1 week
balance 20000 Smiley
really ?

Same problem, balance quarter mill WC. latest wallet thats unlocked, been over a week and not a single coin staked :/
Activity: 28

Join the new Multipool
NO fees!!!
Automatically switches to profitable coins
Coins are liquidated for payouts in Whitecoin

Sending 9MH there now. I'll get 5MH more pointing there by tonight. This pool was much needed, great work brotha!

Lets get this buy support strong and we'll absorb the weak hands... Then it'll just be a matter of time till the WC rocket breaks through the atmosphere (1000-1500sats), next stop after that - The Moon!

to The Moon!
Activity: 89

Join the new Multipool
NO fees!!!

Sending 9MH there now. I'll get 5MH more pointing there by tonight. This pool was much needed, great work brotha!

Lets get this buy support strong and we'll absorb the weak hands... Then it'll just be a matter of time till the WC rocket breaks through the atmosphere (1000-1500sats), next stop after that - The Moon!
Activity: 196
Activity: 52
how many WC do you have to stake to get it in 9 days?

i've got 170K and i put them in this morning, just looking for an estimate on the timeframe.

I don't think it's about the amount, people with much less staked in few days.

My first transfer to this wallet was 127k.
Activity: 443
Merit: 250

Join the new Multipool
NO fees!!!

Thank you for this. Mining with the SHA-Asics now. Everybody should do so  Wink
Activity: 84
looking for an estimate on the timeframe.

You're just copying random sentences from others posts?
looking for an estimate on the timeframe.
Activity: 117
Took 9 days for me so be patient.

how many WC do you have to stake to get it in 9 days?

i've got 170K and i put them in this morning, just looking for an estimate on the timeframe.
Activity: 109
"If you are going through hell, keep going"-Sir WC

Join the new Multipool
NO fees!!!

as quickly as it can be, thank you coinpool_de for nice work,    Grin

i will try it for sure...

meanwhile, have some trouble with one of my 280x. one of the fans has some issues working 24/7 from january. God bless warranty...  Cheesy

Cheers
B.
no POS
balance 20000
wallet v1.0.2.0 (unlock)
after 1 week
balance 20000 Smiley
really ?
Jump to: