Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 171. (Read 759214 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Anybody knows how many WC a day 1 mhz scrypt mining  at chunky yields?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
How do you heard nothing now this coin?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Today we get a new wallet true?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
love making it RAIN in irc! fun bot!

GJ
Activity: 28
Activity: 28
WC is Very good coin, support .I continue to observe

I'm gonna watch it anyway

Been watching this forum for a while, I like what I see. I'm sure this coin has a great future!

What the hell is with all this watching?

I guess what they mean is that they are watching this coin and when volume picks up again with a solid buy support they will jump in!

On second thought ,I think they are all bots , check their history.

Oh Yes, I'm a bot!
Activity: 196
The coin has solid dev team and foundation behind it, ofc it will take off soon enough !

Wait me for buy them cheaper Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The coin has solid dev team and foundation behind it, ofc it will take off soon enough !
Activity: 196
I didn't think whitecoin reach 800 sat, near future. It isn't popular anymore. It should 900 sat for i loss nothing.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Been watching this forum for a while, I like what I see. I'm sure this coin has a great future!

I guess what they mean is that they are watching this coin and when volume picks up again with a solid buy support they will jump in!

On second thought ,I think they are all bots , check their history.
Activity: 126

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

I need some cheap WC Smiley

This coin is about to launch to the moon any day now. So many large buys and I still see a little bit of selling. I can't believe people are selling large amounts at these levels!!! They will be sorry. Makes no sense to sell at these levels

Daytraders will always try to drive the value up or down.... They will buy back if the price goes up...
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
My windows wallet finally staked!!! It took 9 days...
Activity: 57
I need some cheap WC Smiley

This coin is about to launch to the moon any day now. So many large buys and I still see a little bit of selling. I can't believe people are selling large amounts at these levels!!! They will be sorry. Makes no sense to sell at these levels
Jump to: