Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 187. (Read 759214 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I've heard a ridicules story that Fontas is back and that he was looking into pumping Whitecoin (or any color related coin). Luckily there are not a lot of color coins Cheesy as it won't be Blackcoin.... so what is left  Grin Indeed Yellow.  Grin

But as i said, ridicules story -> Fontas, but who knows....  Roll Eyes

Isnt fontas wolong?

Honestly i don't have a clue, i just hear a story that he is back and looking at Whitecoin Smiley
legendary
I am waiting till 100SAT (less than DOGE) and sell all my BTCs.
It should be on Friday or around next weekend Wink
TOP100 here I come !!

I'll be in at 300 or 200 sats... sure that a pump will come Cheesy
legendary
I've heard a ridicules story that Fontas is back and that he was looking into pumping Whitecoin (or any color related coin). Luckily there are not a lot of color coins Cheesy as it won't be Blackcoin.... so what is left  Grin Indeed Yellow.  Grin

But as i said, ridicules story -> Fontas, but who knows....  Roll Eyes
legendary
why does the top address own 1/5th of ALL COINS? and you wonder why this coin is getting dumped? were those stolen coins or something?

Darkcoin Wink

Yellowcoin Roll Eyes
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I remember when Apple, Inc. stock was selling for $10 a share because everybody thought the company was dying. But I liked Apple's product and the diehard community support, so I bought it.

I remember when Sirius/XM Radio stock was selling for $.35 per share because everybody thought Sirius/XM was going to go bankrupt. But I thought their product was really good and I was inspired by the outspoken, vocal community ... so I bought it.

I'm buying up as much Whitecoin as I can right now because the community support behind WC is inspiring, and I'm confident that the technical issues can and will be addressed. People who are selling today will probably be sorry tomorrow.

Unfortunately the majority of "crytpo-traders" buy high sell low. Congratulations, you are probably one of the few who actually knows what they are doing here.  Smiley
Activity: 87
I am waiting till 100SAT (less than DOGE) and sell all my BTCs.
It should be on Friday or around next weekend Wink
TOP100 here I come !!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I remember when Apple, Inc. stock was selling for $10 a share because everybody thought the company was dying. But I liked Apple's product and the diehard community support, so I bought it.

I remember when Sirius/XM Radio stock was selling for $.35 per share because everybody thought Sirius/XM was going to go bankrupt. But I thought their product was really good and I was inspired by the outspoken, vocal community ... so I bought it.

I'm buying up as much Whitecoin as I can right now because the community support behind WC is inspiring, and I'm confident that the technical issues can and will be addressed. People who are selling today will probably be sorry tomorrow.
Activity: 84
Why people are still talking about staking... You are complaining over cents you should be more concerned about the bid dump and scam this coin is.

If you think that a 2% anual interest is going to make you rich... Well ...

Yes, very rich! While it's losing 20% of it's value every day...  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Why people are still talking about staking... You are complaining over cents you should be more concerned about the bid dump and scam this coin is.

If you think that a 2% anual interest is going to make you rich... Well ...
Activity: 117
Merit: 100
i haven't been following the thread recently but what is wrong with their wallet?\

the wallet won't do withdraws or deposits. it's making a lot of people unsure about what's gonna happen. and if one exchange makes a move the rest always follow, so the downtrend will continue until confidence is restored that cryptsy won't gox this market.
Activity: 103
why does the top address own 1/5th of ALL COINS? and you wonder why this coin is getting dumped? were those stolen coins or something?

The top holder is the Mintpal wallet
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

Darkcoin Wink
Whitecoin will never recover....

sell me your coins.

I'm not selling anything.  Grin
Activity: 756
Activity: 714

sell me your coins.

haha Cheesy !

Tell it to those guys at TOP100
http://wc.oizopower.nl/distribution/whitecoin/

I follow it since a while and see the accumulation of WCs =D
It is kinda prestige to be the richest whitecoiner around.

I've been trading crypto since the 80's, and I can tell you holders of this coin are about to be very rich.
Activity: 87

sell me your coins.

haha Cheesy !

Tell it to those guys at TOP100
http://wc.oizopower.nl/distribution/whitecoin/

I follow it since a while and see the accumulation of WCs =D
It is kinda prestige to be the richest whitecoiner around.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Lol really. 350 by know. Hard to see it again over 800. Thats my second flap experiment. My bag filled with big nothing.

Yeah, I bought at 700 and 800. LOL

İ bought by 1200.

That's an even bigger lol!  Tongue

Take bells and dance...

Hey, we are on the same sinking ship...  Grin
accountable time exactly one month WhiteCoin will be very expensive
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
time

sell me your coins.
Lol really. 350 by know. Hard to see it again over 800. Thats my second flap experiment. My bag filled with big nothing.

Yeah, I bought at 700 and 800. LOL

İ bought by 1200.

That's an even bigger lol!  Tongue

Take bells and dance...

Hey, we are on the same sinking ship...  Grin
Jump to: