Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 197. (Read 759214 times)

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
you guys don't understand how PoS fully works. You are NOT guaranteed staking. You need to wait 2 day before you can even stake, then your coins become your hashrate in essence. You still have to find blocks. My last minted blocks were 5 days ago for half my stack, 6 days for the other half. I should be coming up again in next 2 days or so.

READ THIS IF YOU ARE DOUBTING POS WORKS OR NOT.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6582455
then sub in WC parameters. Hope this clarifies.

Must the wallet be online without breaks? 48 hours without breaks?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
you guys don't understand how PoS fully works. You are NOT guaranteed staking. You need to wait 2 day before you can even stake, then your coins become your hashrate in essence. You still have to find blocks. My last minted blocks were 5 days ago for half my stack, 6 days for the other half. I should be coming up again in next 2 days or so.

READ THIS IF YOU ARE DOUBTING POS WORKS OR NOT.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6582455
then sub in WC parameters. Hope this clarifies.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
WHITECOIN MINING FRIDAY 09-05-2014 - 200 Minutes to go!!!!
connect your Miner to www.whitecoinpool.com
be a part the Whitecoin Friday
TARGET: 500 - 1000 active Workers

scrypt port: 3377
SHA-256 port: 4477
X-11 port: 1177

retweet this:

get 10 Whitecoins for your retweet(just quote this post and tell me your WC address)

Rent a miner to be a part of the Whitecoin Friday

set your signature to this:
Code:
[center][URL=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587193.new#new][size=25pt][glow=black,2,300][color=red][b]| ★ | WHITECOIN MINING FRIDAY 09-05-2014| ★ |[/b][/color][/glow][/size][/URL]

SUPPORT WC NOW!!!!
Activity: 672
Dunno if PoS working here. Wallet is unlocked (no passphrase applied), about 45k in wallet. Last mined coins 2 days ago Sad.
+1
50k in wallet and last mined coins 5 days ago!

Stake Stake Stake

Stake Stake Stake

Stake your bounty, Yeah!  Stake your bounty, YEAH!

How could it be ? You get stake blocks every minute? How many coins you have on wallet ?

I have only 2 btc or so worth of whitecoin.  I started mining near the very beginning though.  POS is ellusive to alot of ppl, self included.  I still haven't seen a large transfer i did stake, so it must take at least 2 days, but has a max stake time too.

*** EDIT***

I'm on Win8.1. Wallet V 1.0.2.0.  I password protected.  Then unlocked via the console "walletphassphrase password 9999999"

The pending wallet update, simplifies this process
Dunno if PoS working here. Wallet is unlocked (no passphrase applied), about 45k in wallet. Last mined coins 2 days ago Sad.
+1

Pop on over to IRC #whitecoinfoundation for the discussion on this. Some are having trouble, others arn't.  I've not had any issue staking.
Activity: 490
+1

Stake Stake Stake

Stake Stake Stake

Stake your bounty, Yeah!  Stake your bounty, YEAH!

How could it be ? You get stake blocks every minute? How many coins you have on wallet ?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I think chunky should add more alternate algos... Summer is catching up and scrypt is getting hot. What about keccak coins or maybe add DRK...

drk is X11...

And there isn t a lot of coins with keccak.
Stake Stake Stake

Stake Stake Stake

Stake your bounty, Yeah!  Stake your bounty, YEAH!

It should kick in shortly then.  Confirm you are on v 1.0.2.0.  The update is being worked on to make this user friendly.

http://imgur.com/a/AVTBM

Come over to the IRC channel #whitecoinfoundation if you need more help

Yea its 1.0.2.0

Im the same, my wallet is unlocked for last 4 days and ive mined nothing

Hope on over to IRC #whitecoinfoundation, this is the exact topic right now
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

It should kick in shortly then.  Confirm you are on v 1.0.2.0.  The update is being worked on to make this user friendly.

Yea its 1.0.2.0

Im the same, my wallet is unlocked for last 4 days and ive mined nothing
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I think chunky should add more alternate algos... Summer is catching up and scrypt is getting hot. What about keccak coins or maybe add DRK...
copper member

Yea its 1.0.2.0

copper member
Does any1 know how much WC I would get p/MH at the current rates in 24 hrs? if i would mine X11 on chucky?

0. mine on chucky u get fucky they always say  Grin

Hey, I'm over in whitecoinfoundation on IRC... come stop by... i owe you some WC
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Does any1 know how much WC I would get p/MH at the current rates in 24 hrs? if i would mine X11 on chucky?

0. mine on chucky u get fucky they always say  Grin
Just pointed 7mh of x11 hash power to chunky - it's not much, but it's all I've got!

Woot Woot! Count it!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Just pointed 7mh of x11 hash power to chunky - it's not much, but it's all I've got!

Thats a great question.  Only response would be to go to coinwarz.com, calcuate the BTC you would earn on the hottest coin in 24 hrs, then see how much WC could be bought with it @ around 630 satoshi.

Here's my quick math.

mining doge would give you ~ .0042 BTC.

X*.00000630 = .0042 = 666 WC

Yikes lol
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Jump to: