Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 201. (Read 759216 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 266
has craptsy fixed the deposits yet?
not yet.
to try if cryptsy is ok, don't send WC, try to generate a new deposit adress. if a new adress is generated so its ok otherwise...
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
has craptsy fixed the deposits yet?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
whitecoin is the preferred altcoin of men with erectile dysfunction and micro dick syndrome.  Grin

Hey! Welcome back! I thought we'd lost you for a min.  We gotta time it better so I can send you those Whitecoin I promised you.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Whales are buying and Whitecoin jet is boarding. First class tickets going fast!

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
whitecoin is the preferred altcoin of men with erectile dysfunction and micro dick syndrome.  Grin
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Yeah I sent 10 White Coins to cryptsy as a test and they dont show up in my balance. Kinda BS, since they received the white coins, and can now do whatever they want with them. I wonder how much they have stolen this way.

This must be a complete lie, anyone who has spread as much shit about a coin could never be a holder of it. Turtle you have talked so much shit that owning 10 WC would be a contradiction to what you believe. Please just transfer your remaining coins to my account and be done with it. Thanks Sir
Yeah I sent 10 White Coins to cryptsy as a test and they dont show up in my balance. Kinda BS, since they received the white coins, and can now do whatever they want with them. I wonder how much they have stolen this way.

I heard they are selling them back to the original DEVS of whitecoin who are living in Peru.  Cryptsy is in on it too.  Its really scrwed up.  I swear, I was told that, and I heard it.  Read it somewhere too.

[sarcasm]That's a very reliable source you got there[/sarcasm]

Haha.  Its always the same. What turtle first said was great, confirmation cryptsy still isn't working (which sucks, cause whats WC supposed to do?)

The second part, i guess i've lost patience with turtle and wanted to just respond with the typical FUD.

Watch, when true FUD comes out its... I heard, I saw, I read, I was told... but no facts/proof/data behind it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.

I heard they are selling them back to the original DEVS of whitecoin who are living in Peru.  Cryptsy is in on it too.  Its really scrwed up.  I swear, I was told that, and I heard it.  Read it somewhere too.

[sarcasm]That's a very reliable source you got there[/sarcasm]

I heard they are selling them back to the original DEVS of whitecoin who are living in Peru.  Cryptsy is in on it too.  Its really scrwed up.  I swear, I was told that, and I heard it.  Read it somewhere too.
So transfers on Cryptsy are still frozen though Mintpal resumed trading some days ago.

The reason Cryptsy has not resumed trading is because they are not sure which is the correct blockchain & they are having issues verifying this with the dev's apparently. Their response is Mintpal is taking a big risk resuming trading at this stage (from the horses mouth).

Someone, somewhere here better sort this out and very quickly or this coin is going to the shitheap.

Where did this conversation occur at?
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Maybe that is why cryptexplorer.com shows ~0.3 diff and my wallet shows : 3.62502655

Is it possible to hardcode the hash of valid blockchain into the wallet?

Try getdifficulty

{
"proof-of-work" : 3.62502655,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.31323188,
"search-interval" : 1
}

block 20780

Ok, thanks. Mine looks the same Wink
Activity: 4
Maybe that is why cryptexplorer.com shows ~0.3 diff and my wallet shows : 3.62502655

Try getdifficulty

{
"proof-of-work" : 3.62502655,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.31323188,
"search-interval" : 1
}

block 20780
Activity: 686
Merit: 266

what block does it show?

in mine : block 20779 diff 0.3
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
So transfers on Cryptsy are still frozen though Mintpal resumed trading some days ago.

The reason Cryptsy has not resumed trading is because they are not sure which is the correct blockchain & they are having issues verifying this with the dev's apparently. Their response is Mintpal is taking a big risk resuming trading at this stage (from the horses mouth).

Someone, somewhere here better sort this out and very quickly or this coin is going to the shitheap.
Activity: 184
My mac wallet is staking.

That's great news, but I wonder what's the difference with us here, or is it just my bad luck.

my mac wallet is not staking either
Activity: 184
Activity: 182
how many days did you have to have coins in your wallet before it started to stake?
ive got nothing yet

took 4 days for me as these were smaller transactions into my wallet as opposed to one large one (which produces better staking priority)
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
how many days did you have to have coins in your wallet before it started to stake?
ive got nothing yet
Activity: 52
My mac wallet is staking.

http://i60.tinypic.com/k01rwk.png

That's great news, but I wonder what's the difference with us here, or is it just my bad luck.
Jump to: