Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 230. (Read 759216 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
wow, i wake up and the exchanges are still locked?Huh

LOL

this coin just keeps getting better and better.

the fact that this is still broken and yet the thread is still mostly bagholders high fiving each other saying how they're going to get rich is truly revealing for crypto as a whole.

EDIT:  at least one of the exchanges are up. (Look Back a page or two) Mintpal does not equal ALL exchanges.

I'm not sure why the exchanges are still closed.  Wish mogonzo was around...   I wonder if he's heard anything.

No high five yet.  It's just nice to know that things worked out as expected with PoS.  Feels good Smiley

the latest rumors, because we live on rumors since the launch of this coin, stipulate that Multipal 'll no longer support WC, Wthdrawal will be active in a few hours to allow people to get out their WC but the deposit will be always closed,
Mintpal is studying  possibility of WC markets  permanent removal.
join http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#whitecoinfoundation to have news!

hmmmm. Sounds like FUD?
i always say when scam is a scam but this is pure FUD..post from chat just minute ago
[21:30] It's not true
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
MIntpal posted on twiter today that it will be soon online
yeh, it will be online for withdrawal not for deposit...

donate to foundation,
i made donation : 1900 wc txid : 008aa501361aaabf942be87f61a6f45915872774f8824abab446a47228d99232
perhaps if we pay mintpal, they can reconsider their decision
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

LOL

the fact that this is still broken and yet the thread is still mostly bagholders high fiving each other saying how they're going to get rich is truly revealing for crypto as a whole.

EDIT:  at least one of the exchanges are up. (Look Back a page or two) Mintpal does not equal ALL exchanges.

I'm not sure why the exchanges are still closed.  Wish mogonzo was around...   I wonder if he's heard anything.

No high five yet.  It's just nice to know that things worked out as expected with PoS.  Feels good Smiley

the latest rumors, because we live on rumors since the launch of this coin, stipulate that Multipal 'll no longer support WC, Wthdrawal will be active in a few hours to allow people to get out their WC but the deposit will be always closed,

hmmmm. Sounds like FUD?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
MIntpal posted on twiter today that it will be soon online
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Not surprising, Mintpal lost so much money that it's not worth it to keep White Coin. Cryptsy will probably do the same.

There it is folks, white coin is really truly dead.

Go away turtle.  FUD idiot.

Mintpal posted on Twitter that is coming back online...

Mintpal themselves said this.

Both of those accounts are yours...  Nice.   You have something to gain from using two different usernames to spread FUD?
Activity: 686
Merit: 266

LOL

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hello community,

normally i am only reading in this forum, but now i registered to be a part of the WC communinity.
I have a few thousands of WC in my unlocked Wallet and there coming stakes.
Can please somebody explain me how the staking is working.
It should be 100.000x0,02/365 ~5,5 WC per day.
But i received this:
one time 39 wc, than 0,09 than 3, 4, 16, 9, the wallet is all the time unlocked and online.
But onetime it takes 1 hour sometimes 6 hours between the stakes.

How dows it work?
Should i keep the wallet running and online encrypted, unlocked?

Thanks
Activity: 238
   From what I know WC is ready for the exchanges to re-instate deposits and withdrawals but it's the exchanges that are taking their sweet-ass time.

There is nothing wrong, nothing is broken, everything is good to go and ready for launch.

LOL

I heard you're a fake DJ. Is that true?

LOL

EDIT:  at least one of the exchanges are up. (Look Back a page or two) Mintpal does not equal ALL exchanges.

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

LOL

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Can't wait til the exchanges open up.
Activity: 189
Thanks for the replies, I think this coin will be great now that things are back on track. Community driven all of it now? That's essential, solo projects nearly always turn into scams.

Not just community, but they set up a Foundation where they'll vote for decisions and how funds are spent.  They also post the logs of their meetings for full transparency.   

I think things are finally looking up!  No more BS Smiley

Amen to that Brother
Thanks for the replies, I think this coin will be great now that things are back on track. Community driven all of it now? That's essential, solo projects nearly always turn into scams.

Not just community, but they set up a Foundation where they'll vote for decisions and how funds are spent.  They also post the logs of their meetings for full transparency.   

I think things are finally looking up!  No more BS Smiley
Activity: 94
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Nice hashrate of WC multipool is growing > https://chunkypools.com/wc/
Now 237MH/s
Did everyone go for the weekend or has the community died from the trouble?

The Doge NASCAR race is on.  Rooting for the crypto car!

Weekends also slow things down, too...

Everyone is waiting for the exchanges to resume WC deposits and withdrawals.

It's tense.
Activity: 94
Activity: 126
We just reached the first goal in the Chunky Challenge! 10% of all of Chunky's Profits will now go to the whitecoin foundation.

Next Level: 500 MH = 15% of profits

That's sort of a given  Grin
Jump to: