Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 234. (Read 759216 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

no, cause then you'd know what the whales are really going to do, lol. i've been asking about this for a week now...

also, i understand that the devs have done a good job saving this coin, although a lot of damage has already been done, it's strange to me that chunky would be switching their 3377 port (which up until an hour ago was used to secure the blockchain) to now profit mine directly to the dev's pockets. it's kinda sneaky.

and i still don't see this coin alive on the exchanges yet, the wallets are still locked. i think it's a little pre-mature to be begging for donations to the foundation (whatever that is).
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Announcing the Chunky-Challenge WhiteCoin fundraising initiative

We have been truly amazed and humbled by the WhiteCoin community. To watch crypto enthusiasts and experts alike come together in common cause like this has been an incredible thing. We’re pleased to announce a series of fundraising initiatives to help the WhiteCoin foundation cover its costs.

This will be a two sided campaign.

1. The Whitecoin Donation Port: Donate your hash directly to the WhiteCoin Foundation by pointing to our existing WhiteCoin protection port (3377). As PoS begins we will switch the miners on this port to mine the most profitable altcoins, and donate them directly to the foundation.

2. The Chunky Percent Challenge: ChunkyPools will donate an increasing portion of our profits to the WhiteCoin foundation as increasing levels of hash are met by our WhiteCoin multipool.

-200 MH = 10% of the multipool’s profits to the foundation
-500 MH = 15% of the multpool’s profits  to the foundation
-1 GH      = 20%
-5 GH      = 25%

This will apply to our scrypt pool to start, which leads us to our next big announcement!

Our SHA-256 & X-11 WhiteCoin payout multipool ports are ready and going live tonight!

A reminder, payouts in WC will resume in the first 24hours after exchange wallets have fully reopened.

Thanks again WhiteCoin, you’re awesome.

The ChunkyPools team

Mine for WC payouts at chunkypools.com/wc
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
ANNOUCEMENT FROM THE WHITECOIN TEAM

Please donate to help pay the developers who saved this currency. But most importantly, encourage others to do the same. Tell us how much you donated. Spread the good word on bitcointalk, IRC, twitter, and anywhere else you can think of...

Because this is just the beginning

Best Regards

The WhiteCoin Foundation

Until we have a more complete special thanks post, we must offer our sincere gratitude to: CryptoWest & Mindfox for their dedication to this project and making the wallet happen.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

prepare for liftoff

Roll Eyes

Activity: 182
ANNOUCEMENT FROM THE WHITECOIN TEAM

The WhiteCoin Team is Pleased to Announce the launch of our fundraising drive. Now that PoS has begun, we can show crypto what the WhiteCoin Community can really do.

We have received hundreds of requests for official donation addresses, and we're pleased to tell you that the transition team has agreed on a transparent and accountable system for maintaining the fund's finances.

Until our organization can be legally founded, Mogonzo has offered to operate these funds under the guidance of the transition team, and with community input. None of the funds in these addresses will be paid out without the agreement of the transition team, mogonzo, and the community.

We also couldn't be happier to tell you that Chunkypools.com/wc has pledged to further support the WhiteCoin foundation by donating 10-25% percent of its profits according to the Chunky Challenge. We don't want to steal all Chunky's thunder though, they'll post more details shortly.

The Foundation will be accepting donations in Whitecoin, Bitcoin, LiteCoin, and DogeCoin to start this process off. Please donate only to these official donations addresses, there is only one per currency.

WC: WdPskLzGkjXkSns3BgkRF5fW5SveTBS7tR

BTC: 1JN9kVvm1zxgYh3Ki1JNsPFPhcE5FfoyeR

DOGE: D9n7o15LGaJy54gsQtqfgP8MwRCxC7FeCn

LTC: LU7P6BgqPDo1eHzqm2GmPw34HMJVoEe5DV

Please donate to help pay the developers who saved this currency. But most importantly, encourage others to do the same. Tell us how much you donated. Spread the good word on bitcointalk, IRC, twitter, and anywhere else you can think of...

Because this is just the beginning

Best Regards

The WhiteCoin Foundation

Until we have a more complete special thanks post, we must offer our sincere gratitude to: CryptoWest & Mindfox for their dedication to this project and making the wallet happen.
Activity: 336
Activity: 42
can someone re-post the process to unlock the wallet for staking, while keeping the wallet encrypted?

Sure Smiley

Under the HELP menu,
In Debug->Console
walletpassphrase yourpassword 999999999 true
Activity: 336
can someone re-post the process to unlock the wallet for staking, while keeping the wallet encrypted?

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
Activity: 42
so are the exchange wallets live yet? can anyone confirm?
not yet, i think poeples are sleeping!

Exactly the answer.   All exchanges have told us "soon"  Smiley    They were waiting for the security of full PoS, which we have.   They all have the wallet installed and ready to go.   I'm sure it'll be within the next few hours...

Also, please go to Twitter and retweet anything with #WHITECOIN   

You'll find a few of my recent tweets.   Spread the word...
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
not yet, i think poeples are sleeping!
Activity: 938
@halofirebtc
legendary
Activity: 1260
PoW now disabled.  All blocks now PoS fully working.

legendary
Activity: 980
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Ive been on whitecoinpool.com with 30mh/s since day 1 through all the tough times now its time......for some good times!!!! Build the hash at that pool, the more buying power we have the more we can increase the price!!!!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
turning my miners to whitecoinpool.com!!!!
Activity: 182
Cheers to cryptowest for the new wallet!  Grin
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
We've passed block 17500, now pure POS.

Time to celebrate!

Activity: 219
I think all that tree shaking early on is really gonna make this explode.  Great work, block 17501 and counting to the moon!!!
Jump to: