Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 242. (Read 759216 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
New pumpers arrived

https://twitter.com/you_pump

If he has 1500 followers then there will be another pump.... we all needs those pumps to allow people to trade, else the market will die, so please join. PS: I don't know this guy Smiley

They're useless, to be honest.

Pre-buying to dump on their followers. That's just pathetic

Check his posts, the pump is based on a block number, so no pre-buying at all, that is why those pumps are totally different.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
New pumpers arrived

If he has 1500 followers then there will be another pump.... we all needs those pumps to allow people to trade, else the market will die, so please join. PS: I don't know this guy Smiley

They're useless, to be honest.

Pre-buying to dump on their followers. That's just pathetic
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
New pumpers arrived

That's a fucking joke! I saw yesterday night the pump of PLC. In the moment they announced the coin it was up 200% than it fell in moments. It was like 20 seconds. No way you can make profit on that.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
New pumpers arrived

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I wanna see what happens in the next 24 hours.

It might be funny Cheesy

We wont see 820 satoshi
Wanna see something funny?

http://prntscr.com/3frbx6 Smiley

I can kill that raid solo! Without buffs, lol

I have a sell order at 820 satoshi to make little profit. But, i never have success in life, with women, with job, with money, with everything else... Why should i have luck with 820 satoshi? Accept it, my problem is yours. Never 820 satoshi Smiley
Man, that's your own reality Tongue
I create my own
copper member
Activity: 658
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

It might be funny Cheesy

We wont see 820 satoshi

I have a sell order at 820 satoshi to make little profit. But, i never have success in life, with women, with job, with money, with everything else... Why should i have luck with 820 satoshi? Accept it, my problem is yours. Never 820 satoshi Smiley
Activity: 148
haters.... GTFO  Kiss
Fud spreading people... GTFO  Kiss
Weak hands... GTFO  Kiss

No room for douchebags in here.... gtfo... Kiss

Whitecoin Bag Holders,

Welcome back  Smiley

GTFO!! There is nothing open about this coin. It is scam after scam. Secret deals behind closed doors.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Between what happened here and asiacoin, it's pretty obvious that the only coins a handful of coins to be involved in. The rest really are shit.

Good luck, guys. Hope no one gets burnt by this coin. Something smells, but I can't exactly put my finger on it.
Activity: 182
lol after asia coin taking the piss about a 0.75% premine...... seems they premined 1000% of the supposed minting lol

300M max coins

3billion premine Smiley

i like it, go big or go home.

yeah whitecoin had some issues, but it looks like they will all be fixed by today. but asiacoin...wow that coin is done. it's fucked up for the people that invested into it. something that i don't understand is, how come nobody noticed the 3 billion premined coins in the first block?

god!!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Well I'm putting my sell at 10k SAT, I'll expect it to sell overnight, make it happen!

It might be funny Cheesy

We wont see 820 satoshi

Activity: 336
lol after asia coin taking the piss about a 0.75% premine...... seems they premined 1000% of the supposed minting lol

300M max coins

3billion premine Smiley

yeah whitecoin had some issues, but it looks like they will all be fixed by today. but asiacoin...wow that coin is done. it's fucked up for the people that invested into it. something that i don't understand is, how come nobody noticed the 3 billion premined coins in the first block?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

300M max coins

3billion premine Smiley

Activity: 186
How I can be sure I have the new wallet? What's the version number?

In the wallet click on Help/About Whitecoin
This will list the version
Should say 1.0.2.0
copper member
Activity: 658
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

It might be funny Cheesy

We wont see 820 satoshi

It might be funny Cheesy
Activity: 322
Activity: 238
How I can be sure I have the new wallet? What's the version number?
Activity: 714
Soooo, I sent all my whitecoin from Mintpal to my wallet but it doesn't show up.
Yes it's the correct address etc.
Damn.

Wait until POS kick in. We are at 16604 and POS starts at 1700. Do the math. Then exchanges will allow withdrawals and deposits again.

There has never been a problem with deposits or withdrawals.
Consider exchange wallet as your private wallet for the time of deposit/withdrawal lock.
You need WC? Sell BTC and hold WC in the exchanges wallet.

You need to transfer WC from one exchange into another? Sell WC, buy BTC, dogecoin whatever. Transfer BTC, dogecoin whatever to other exchange, buy WC there. Easy.

No price pump will occur. Why should dat happen after unlocking deposits/withdrawals? Hype's over. Proceed to a next coin dat will be hyped. Hypes are the only opportunity to make some money.

So my next question is: What coin is beeing hyped now?

It's a bit of a lul across the board at the moment. Whitecoin will be next market darling if it gets it's act together before next weekend. One thing is for sure, the twitter pumpers are looking like real ass clowns this week, revealing they don't do shit except blow hot air - lost respect for all of them except as rhetoric entertainment. Money is coming from somewhere else.

More likely, rich uni (IT) students trading together in a fraternity. Solid communication and good source of BTC. I've seen similar crowds trading together with BTC. They will be chatting, skyping, Irc/forum browsing etc on 3 monitors each. The guys that put those 30btc buys in minutes after a good news update. Then people like most of us here scramble for a spot up the tree. The best way to make the cash dollaz is to buy in these lul periods - you just gotta have balls and faith
Jump to: