Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 240. (Read 759216 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I just bought back in you guys!

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
FINALLY START POS  Grin

gogogo!

Holy crap!!  IT WORKS!

Here comes that big buy, now that it does...

I'm all out of BTC Sad
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
sell sell sell if you want to save your BTCs. WCs losing its value oO
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.
FINALLY START POS  Grin

NOW WE MUST CONTINUE TO PROTECT THE BLOCKCHAIN, info here: http://whitecoin.info/news/wc-pools/
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
getting close... about 20 minutes left
LOL

not that WC hasn't actually seen alot of nice people come together, i've never seen a larger group of diluded speculators. i'm sorry, but this is your last chance to get out before the torrent of dumpers try to cut their losses.

everytime i see a coin come along where EVERYONE is convinced they're going to get rich... the outcome is always anything but...
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
LOL

not that WC hasn't actually seen alot of nice people come together, i've never seen a larger group of diluded speculators. i'm sorry, but this is your last chance to get out before the torrent of dumpers try to cut their losses.

everytime i see a coin come along where EVERYONE is convinced they're going to get rich... the outcome is always anything but...

the countdown to single digit satoshis has begun
Activity: 126

this is a image for the long run ( stagnant / dumps in MAY )

u wont see any serious ups and downs till exchanges open doors !
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
cod
Activity: 122
1. We are carefully examining what happened to asiacoin, at this time, we see no direct threat to whitecoin but will release a more detailed report of our findings.

This right here is why I have confidence in this coin.

Thanks for your hard work.

In IRC, they noticed the biggest difference.  AC dev programmed the first block to be hidden.   WC blocks are all visible.  There are no hidden blocks for WC.   We're good!  Smiley

My statement wasn't clear. The fact that Mogonzo addressed the AC issue and stated they're watching it is what is giving me confidence.
1. We are carefully examining what happened to asiacoin, at this time, we see no direct threat to whitecoin but will release a more detailed report of our findings.

In IRC, they noticed the biggest difference.  AC dev programmed the first block to be hidden.   WC blocks are all visible.  There are no hidden blocks for WC.   We're good!  Smiley
cod
Activity: 122

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
We've hit the ground running today. Lots on the go. But before I get into anything, I just want to thank everyone for the amazing support through such a difficult time. We got through this as a team, all of us. And I firmly believe this is just the beginning of what our community can accomplish.

Good job Chris! Well done guys!

Can you introduce us a new dev team?
FOR UNLCOK POS IN WALLET 1.0.2.0:

In Debug->Console
walletpassphrase yourpassword 999999999 true

To help noobs like me:

The console is under "Help" and the message at the bottom, "Minting is suspended due to locked wallet." will go away after a couple of minutes, after entering the command  Smiley
Jump to: