Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 237. (Read 759216 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
People can see the end in sight 400mh

network hash is up to 400 mhash??  really?   damn...   that means there's a lot of holding going on and a lot of multipool mining.   

The higher the khash, the higher our 17,500+ block buying power will be, kicking WC to the moon!

I just removed my Sell Order.   F that.    I know where this goes from here...
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
8 hours till full POS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1428
People can see the end in sight 400mh
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
whitecoin = waitcoin
we've waited the new wallet for xdays
we've waited the block 17000 for x hours
now we've to wait the block 17500
what d we wait after that?

All coins have to start somewhere.   I think at block 17,500...  there isn't anymore waiting for things.   Unless you consider waiting for your coins to stake as another waiting period...

I suppose all exchanges and markets are one big waiting game.  

WhiteCoin...   no more waiting.   That time is behind us Smiley

So, now it's time...   to wait... for...  THE MOON!  (cheesy)

haha Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
whitecoin = waitcoin

All coins have to start somewhere.   I think at block 17,500...  there isn't anymore waiting for things.   Unless you consider waiting for your coins to stake as another waiting period...

WhiteCoin...   no more waiting.   That time is behind us Smiley

So, now it's time...   to wait... for...  THE MOON!  (cheesy)
so, after block 17500, we'll have to wait for 10 K satoshi  Grin
WhiteCoin is on CryptExplorer! Daemon updated to latest fix!

WC Block Explorer:
http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/WhiteCoin

Tips appreciated!
WC: WgWxfKQMkdMNQ8NH6XHb5AJTxATuuyamik
there's something wrong whith this block explorer! on my wallet i can see +300 k WC on balance (not on stake) but in the block explorer my balance is 0! and it show an output transaction at April 27 that i've never done.

it might just be transferred between addresses on your wallet. if your wallet shows the correct amount then you're fine
I'm not worried, just i've tried the block explorer and I wanted to remark. and on my wallet there is a single address.
whitecoin = waitcoin

All coins have to start somewhere.   I think at block 17,500...  there isn't anymore waiting for things.   Unless you consider waiting for your coins to stake as another waiting period...

WhiteCoin...   no more waiting.   That time is behind us Smiley

So, now it's time...   to wait... for...  THE MOON!  (cheesy)
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

WC Block Explorer:

Tips appreciated!
there's something wrong whith this block explorer! on my wallet i can see +300 k WC on balance (not on stake) but in the block explorer my balance is 0! and it show an output transaction at April 27 that i've never done.

it might just be transferred between addresses on your wallet. if your wallet shows the correct amount then you're fine
whitecoin = waitcoin

WC Block Explorer:

Tips appreciated!
Activity: 238
Last cheap coins until tomorrow
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Wallet ready, good. Time to go up, i dont sell my WC at this problem week, i hope 3000-5000 satoshi not too far Smiley
Activity: 148
I did not create this update, and neither did mindfox. I have since quit the Whitecoin team due to numerous instances of the foundation and development teams not keeping their promise of transparency. In order to understand what happened from my point of view as a developer, you should read these two pastebin links:

http://pastebin.com/WHHTtWus <-- me explaining why I am quitting in #whitecoinfoundation
http://pastebin.com/DvCWj3ey <-- me explaining to the public my side of the story after #whitecoinfoundation was muted and people were unable to talk. from #whitecoindebate.

I am no longer involved with the development or technical advising of Whitecoin or the Whitecoin Foundation. Do not say that I am spreading FUD unless you read those two pastebin links fully and understand what happened to me and to others.

If you would like to tip me for my time and work, here are my donation addresses:
WC --> WgnHMALk5yL1uW9xNgfhkMPwrG4xUSAKkP
BTC --> 1LFM7921gbn2dukFTLwMNqj57mNW1A5C46

I will probably not be replying to messages in this forum about what happened, as BitcoinTalk discussion tends to devolve into mud slinging fairly quickly. I will be available throughout the day in #whitecoindebate on Freenode IRC to answer questions.

Thank you,
tf2honeybadger

EDIT: I almost forgot to add this in! This is the output of listtransaction from MintPal's WC Daemon after the double spend attack: http://pastebin.com/djaaFuBm
It was originally set to expire in 2 weeks, but that is far too quick for such a core bruise to the blockchain.

Transparency is everything in cryptoworld.
so we just need to secure the blockchain for about 10 hours then pow finishes and the exchanges open with the new wallets?

Correct, but looking at the blockchain, it'll be more like 2-3 hours.   Already 17,100...    408 to go, actually, as of right now.

So, we're moving very quickly to that 17,500 point!

"When this baby reaches 17,500 blocks, you're going to see some serious s@%t!"  - Dr. Emmett Brown

so we just need to secure the blockchain for about 10 hours then pow finishes and the exchanges open with the new wallets?

Correct, but looking at the blockchain, it'll be more like 2-3 hours.   Already 17,100...    408 to go, actually, as of right now.

So, we're moving very quickly to that 17,500 point!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
we need to keep the blockchain secure, the difficulty is less than 1. what's the url to protect the blockchain?

I just pointed all of my miners (3 MH/s) over to WC again.  Feel so good...  haha

I'm SO RELIEVED that the issues are done with.

{
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://mining.oizopower.nl:8343",
      "user" : "WVqE296hXcqh9sy6TH3j6utYcJvMxnxhDF",
      "pass" : "x"
   },

Here's my setup.  Input your own WC address, of course...

Help protect the blockchain everyone.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
Ppl, Don't forget about this line in the new wallet source-code:

static const int CUTOFF_POW_BLOCK = 17500

PoW is still working for 500 more blocks...

and then it goes to pure PoS?

yeah, 500 blocks till people can deposit their old coins on the exchanges. so enjoy this honeymoon period. you should all try to pump it as high as possible for the next 500 blocks, cause i'm pretty sure i know how the story goes after all the exchanges are flooded with coins.

you've been able to buy WC with BTC for the last week, and it hasn't moved.

what exactly do you think is going to happen when %80 of all coins are now able to be put on the exchange?

Oh, Im pretty sure over 80% are already on the exchanges...  ;-)

LOL

you're probably right, how many people panic moved their coins to dump once they saw the price falling a week ago, only to find out their coins were stuck in cyberspace... i should have said, once those 80% of coins are UNLOCKED and FUNCTIONAL again, yeah, i don't really see this going well...

You're missing the other half.  I'm removing my coins to stake. 

People will see the price climbing.  There may be some that sell, but others will be smart and realize what is going on.

You're going to be surprised.  It's not going to drop like you think...

you may be right, however if half the people withdraw to stake, and the other half cut their losses and dump, how long do you think that the stakers are going to sit around and watch the price of their coin fall? 600 SAT is still REALLY over valued IMO, if you compare it to pretty much any other coin in existence.
Jump to: