Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 275. (Read 759217 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hai!
I received a frozen transfer from poloniex !!  sweet 1!!
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Crypto ehalvers
Any kind of confirmation that exchange wallets are working?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Everyone too busy watching? Well, certainly didn't see that coming!  Grin

I was about to say dead silent around here lol
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
so it's past 11:30 PM EST time now
Activity: 700
Everyone too busy watching? Well, certainly didn't see that coming!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Whitecoin Development Team
April 29th 8 PM EST

Blockchain Secured

We are pleased to announce a solution regarding the security of WhiteCoin’s blockchain. Tonight -at 11:30PM EST- WhiceCoin holders may resume movement of their coins and all exchanges will be reopened. WhiteCoin’s block chain is stable and secure.

The new WhiteCoin development team has been working tirelessly since Saturday to implement a thoroughly tested and permanent fix to this multifaceted issue. The leadership team -in consultation with the community- has reached a decision to split these endeavors so that coin transfer functionality may resume tonight.

POS Staking

A wallet update will be released to address the staking issue in the upcoming days.  For the health and stability of WhiteCoin, at least 24 hours notice will be provided.

The crypto community has come together in an unprecedented manner in support of WhiteCoin. We believe this project will continue to gain momentum as plans for the creation of the WhiteCoin Foundation are released for community consideration.

WhiteCoin has the market standing and incredible community support required to become a leading e-commerce payment vehicle, and with this weekend’s developments WhiteCoin has become the people’s coin. Here are 3 facts to remember.

• Whitecoin’s impressive trading volume remains in the top ten
  • Whitecoin is one of very few crypto currencies listed at bitcoinwisdom.com/
  • Whitecoin is available for purchase at Mintpal, Cryptsy, Poloniex and many more exchanges.

Start your engines traders! The WhiteCoin train is back on track.

Thank you to everyone who made this possible,

For further information please contact:  https://twitter.com/mogonz0  -or- mogonzo[at]chunkypools.com

All exchanges re open Tonight -at 11:30PM EST
Activity: 112
the exchange was closed? mintpal has been trading.

Think its gonna go up once its back open though? get back up to 10?
Activity: 112
i sent my WC from my wallet to Mintpal wallet since the first day of this issue
when MintPal will reopen? i can't get my coins back !!!!
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
Lol, and why exactly would tf2honeybadger have any idea what's going on with WC?  He's a CGA pool admin.

he's in new dev wc team

he's not the new dev, didn't he just say he is helping out?

Hi there,
Just verifying for the folks at Cryptsy that I do in fact own the username "cgahoneybadger380" in their trollbox, and that I am working on WC right now.

EDIT: Additionally, the user "bitcoinmaster" is not involved with the development of the wallet, and not involved with the Foundation.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587193.new#new
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
time
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Lol, and why exactly would tf2honeybadger have any idea what's going on with WC?  He's a CGA pool admin.

he's in new dev wc team

he's not the new dev, didn't he just say he is helping out?
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

he's in new wc dev team
Activity: 700
Lol, and why exactly would tf2honeybadger have any idea what's going on with WC?  He's a CGA pool admin.
that's fantastic news.. price will be sky rocketing

Activity: 336
Message from Poloniex: tf2honeybadger: WC exchanges will be reopned tonight at 11:30 EST
Things are looking very good now

where was this posted?

In the Trollbox of Poloniex, I asked about it and finally got an answer back
Message from Poloniex: tf2honeybadger: WC exchanges will be reopned tonight at 11:30 EST

where was this posted?
Activity: 336
I would suppose we will see a even bigger price increase as we get closer to 11:30 PM EST which is almost 2 hours away
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
we are up 100 satoshi in less then 30 minutes, very nice!

Yup and seems going up more good time to buy in if you can elsewhere other than cryptsy and buy up cheap as in 900s on cryptsy now

Am sure will increase back to what it was in the 1,000s area and surpass this as developments and updates continue

also some nice buy ups on mintpal too.

we are up 100 satoshi in less then 30 minutes, very nice!
Jump to: