Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 276. (Read 759217 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 266
. Tonight -at 11:30PM EST- WhiceCoin holders may resume movement of their coins and all exchanges will be reopened.
tonight means april 29 or april 30 ?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
still more delays for the wallet to be released

So what? Are you really that fickle that you'll lose interest over a couple of more days?

Jeez, crypto people is a paranoid and impatient bunch. If there is a slight delay in something, it's SCAM, SCAM right away. The devs are giving regular updates to their progress, level minded people will be ok with that.

when did I mention scam? would you like to stop putting words in my mouth!
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

So what? Are you really that fickle that you'll lose interest over a couple of more days?

Jeez, crypto people is a paranoid and impatient bunch. If there is a slight delay in something, it's SCAM, SCAM right away. The devs are giving regular updates to their progress, level minded people will be ok with that.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 238
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Whitecoin Development Team
April 29th 8 PM EST

Blockchain Secured

We are pleased to announce a solution regarding the security of WhiteCoin’s blockchain. Tonight -at 11:30PM EST- WhiceCoin holders may resume movement of their coins and all exchanges will be reopened. WhiteCoin’s block chain is stable and secure.

The new WhiteCoin development team has been working tirelessly since Saturday to implement a thoroughly tested and permanent fix to this multifaceted issue. The leadership team -in consultation with the community- has reached a decision to split these endeavors so that coin transfer functionality may resume tonight.

POS Staking

A wallet update will be released to address the staking issue in the upcoming days.  For the health and stability of WhiteCoin, at least 24 hours notice will be provided.

The crypto community has come together in an unprecedented manner in support of WhiteCoin. We believe this project will continue to gain momentum as plans for the creation of the WhiteCoin Foundation are released for community consideration.

WhiteCoin has the market standing and incredible community support required to become a leading e-commerce payment vehicle, and with this weekend’s developments WhiteCoin has become the people’s coin. Here are 3 facts to remember.

• Whitecoin’s impressive trading volume remains in the top ten
  • Whitecoin is one of very few crypto currencies listed at bitcoinwisdom.com/
  • Whitecoin is available for purchase at Mintpal, Cryptsy, Poloniex and many more exchanges.

Start your engines traders! The WhiteCoin train is back on track.

Thank you to everyone who made this possible,

For further information please contact:  https://twitter.com/mogonz0  -or- mogonzo[at]chunkypools.com

Great job guys. <3
Activity: 182
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Whitecoin Development Team
April 29th 8 PM EST

Blockchain Secured

We are pleased to announce a solution regarding the security of WhiteCoin’s blockchain. Tonight -at 11:30PM EST- WhiceCoin holders may resume movement of their coins and all exchanges will be reopened. WhiteCoin’s block chain is stable and secure.

The new WhiteCoin development team has been working tirelessly since Saturday to implement a thoroughly tested and permanent fix to this multifaceted issue. The leadership team -in consultation with the community- has reached a decision to split these endeavors so that coin transfer functionality may resume tonight.

POS Staking

A wallet update will be released to address the staking issue in the upcoming days.  For the health and stability of WhiteCoin, at least 24 hours notice will be provided.

The crypto community has come together in an unprecedented manner in support of WhiteCoin. We believe this project will continue to gain momentum as plans for the creation of the WhiteCoin Foundation are released for community consideration.

WhiteCoin has the market standing and incredible community support required to become a leading e-commerce payment vehicle, and with this weekend’s developments WhiteCoin has become the people’s coin. Here are 3 facts to remember.

• Whitecoin’s impressive trading volume remains in the top ten
  • Whitecoin is one of very few crypto currencies listed at bitcoinwisdom.com/
  • Whitecoin is available for purchase at Mintpal, Cryptsy, Poloniex and many more exchanges.

Start your engines traders! The WhiteCoin train is back on track.

Thank you to everyone who made this possible,

For further information please contact:  https://twitter.com/mogonz0  -or- mogonzo[at]chunkypools.com
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Reminds me to Wordpress logo  Lips sealed
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I got her to do a version with background image removed, might need to make text a little lighter though:

https://i.imgur.com/suPgYpn.png
perfect

is this officially the new logo design?

Looks to American. That can't be good...
can we fire the new wanna be dev that came in 2 days ago?
Activity: 238

what has yintangteam done  to deserve 30-40 BTC (premine)?!

lol. Launch the coin. Get active devs behind it? Is this really an issue at this point?
Activity: 686
Merit: 266

what has yintangteam done  to deserve 30-40 BTC (premine)?!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
no way! I dont wanna hear anymore about this coin! this same bullshit story over and over again.. i feel like an idiot that i lost so much time here! my last word is SCAMMERS! go to the hell! thank u for good lesson
Activity: 784
Merit: 512
Don't need new pictures?

How about this one?

Since everyones doing it I decided to make a logo to.

I did it all by myself

Personally this is my Favorite

This design encapsulates WC quite well.  Grin
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Legendary
I don't need new pictures.

I abandon the ship and come aboard the Summer

There were national coins (Auroracoin), there were colored coins (Blackcoin)

Now is the time for season coins -  Cool Summercoin  Cool

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsummercoinpos10-per-day-in-5-daysnew-wallet-581065

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SUM

Activity: 784
Merit: 512
I think the rubycoin/rapidcoin devs were/are involved with this one. Yuk
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
this mogonzo was part of "old dev" ..if was all set up..they would sold their stash high ..and then in the middle of the saturday night they rise a panic to make a panic sells ..so they can buy 3-4 times lower.

Which dev would make a panic in the middle of the night for 2% year stake..he would fix it in silence ..so now they keep people insecure with out wallet to lower price more until they buy at 3-4 times lower then they sell just few days ago.

IF anuone ask me i would never touch this scam again.

he wasnt... this is not true..
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
this mogonzo was part of "old dev" ..if was all set up..they would sold their stash high ..and then in the middle of the saturday night they rise a panic to make a panic sells ..so they can buy 3-4 times lower.

Which dev would make a panic in the middle of the night for 2% year stake..he would fix it in silence ..so now they keep people insecure with out wallet to lower price more until they buy at 3-4 times lower then they sell just few days ago.

IF anuone ask me i would never touch this scam again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
PoS update from other thread:

mogonzo, can you please clarify the intentions of creating a 28 day stake time?

thanks

I believe the intention right now is 2 days.

The reasoning behind this is to do with the security of the blockchain. Our dev team is concerned that having the staking begin too early after the update could cause forks.

If any users are still on the old wallet when staking begins it would not be very good for the health of the coin. So we're going for a balance between what the original creators promised/intended and what will realistically give WhiteCoin the most value and stability going forward.

Hope that explains things.

What does the community think?

Isn't that a good thing?

a good thing will be a working wallet...
lets hope we get it tomorrow..
Jump to: