Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 299. (Read 759217 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
coins lost.. thats 101% .. just imagine those gangsters searching for "Whitecoin" on google, haha Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
Post a reward of $500 for its return no questions asked.

yea post a reward like 1500$ ( u where working on a game ) and a lot of data of that game is on there bla bla )

wen returned i will not call the cops or report u

say that the work is worth more to u then 1500$

Craiglist might be the right solution
did you instal vnc on it ? if it's a mac you can still control it when he go online and ask him nicely to return it
or send to yourself some emails asking for the return of the pc with a reward try all of these things
keep us informed
Activity: 336

yea post a reward like 1500$ ( u where working on a game ) and a lot of data of that game is on there bla bla )

I'll try this its better than bombing their house
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Was your address in the top 100 list? Possible to track it that way.

Sorry for your loss.

Possible 5.8 million dump on MintPal, Poloneix or Bttrex.

Thieves usually don't care for top dollar if they even know what a Whitecoin is or figure out how to sell them.

do you really think standard thieves know what is bitcoin of cryptomoney lol
they don't give a shit  about that they just think crack, drugs and how to go high ...
so those coins are surely lost :/

They usually don't care. However data is recoverable even if wiped on a laptop. Thief would try to pawn it off at some shady location that doesn't ask too many questions.
Sorry for your loss.

Thieves usually don't care for top dollar if they even know what a Whitecoin is or figure out how to sell them.

do you really think standard thieves know what is bitcoin of cryptomoney lol
they don't give a shit  about that they just think crack, drugs and how to go high ...
so those coins are surely lost :/
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Sorry for your loss.

Edit: What above poster said and try Craigslist.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
omg i am so sorry for you man !
you lost around 50BTC at current price of wc
you should always save your wallet on 3 different place
usb drive, smartphone, external hdd drive and email !
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
My laptop with 5.8 million whitecoin was stolen today. I know it was the fuxking crack heads down the street. My hands hurt and my walls have 3 new holes. Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you fucking serious? how is this possible!!! please tell us about this
what os you had on your laptop ? mac? linux? windows ?
wallet with password ? laptop with password? did you install something fishy ?

not a hack he said , the notebook is stolen

if the wallet is protected with password these 5.8M coins are lost
My laptop with 5.8 million whitecoin was stolen today. I know it was the fuxking crack heads down the street. My hands hurt and my walls have 3 new holes. Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trojan ?

No my truck was broken into and the entire laptop was stolen

You didn't save the wallet.dat on an external source Huh

I did, but then I switched all my coins to my girlfriends wallet a few days ago because of the dafuqcoin scare, and I made a backup but not externally cuz I'm a fuxking idiot loser who should jump off a bridge
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

Trojan ?

Got a backup of the wallet?
Activity: 182
Angry Angry

are you fucking serious? how is this possible!!! please tell us about this
what os you had on your laptop ? mac? linux? windows ?
wallet with password ? laptop with password? did you install something fishy ?
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager

Trojan ?

You didn't save the wallet.dat on an external source Huh
Activity: 126

well those coins will prob get whiped ( and not even used ) Sad

Trojan ?

You left $25K in your truck unattended?  Undecided

Trojan ?

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Trojan ?
Jump to: