Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 300. (Read 759217 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
good morning, has the new wallet been released?
no ..testing..you would not want to have bugs  again and have all this all over again
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

From what I understand in the IRC channel, the wallet is currently undergoing testing
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

not yet... we have to wait at the moment.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016

You could send a code file whitecoin.conf

I can not synchronize my wc wallet...

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
what is the difference with the wc and bc?it seems interesting
BC was 1st POS after 7day pow
BC have rat4 great dev Cheesy
BC will be on coin kite
BC provides 1st in crypto blackoincard
BC will have 300Mhs titan giveawaway on their multipool
....and WC not
but price WC is  8x lower (coinmarket cap shows that)
All investors belive in massive WC pump and to cash out on high.
... i don't think i missed more
(mayby premine part but WC Dev cashed out )

lets the babies have thier bottles. at the end of the day what clone coin has ever surpassed the original lol. they all try and all fail... Once you go black you dont go back no matter how many other colours there are. BC rules them all.
Activity: 211
Community, I received public response from tf2honeybadger, said if there was a ''significant push for a change, he will talk to Foundation about implementing it.''

What I have PM'ed him about is PoS. Do you guys want 28 days as it is now, or 12 hours like we were told at the beginning?

faster stake times are better all around imo. People will leave wallets open, faster confirms, more nodes, more stake power against 51%. Same amount of coins issued per block, we'd get paid less per stake but more frequently and accurately. Let the dev's know before they release the wallet!!!

show your support! +1 is all it takes.

EDIT: This affects the price of our coin by attracting popularity, because people like to watch their stacks grow right before their eyes!

A 12 hours please Smiley
Why dont we use vote here ?
Activity: 938
@halofirebtc
Community, I received public response from tf2honeybadger, said if there was a ''significant push for a change, he will talk to Foundation about implementing it.''

What I have PM'ed him about is PoS. Do you guys want 28 days as it is now, or 12 hours like we were told at the beginning?

faster stake times are better all around imo. People will leave wallets open, faster confirms, more nodes, more stake power against 51%. Same amount of coins issued per block, we'd get paid less per stake but more frequently and accurately. Let the dev's know before they release the wallet!!!

EDIT: This affects the price of our coin by attracting popularity, because people like to watch their stacks grow right before their eyes!

Bringing this to the new page.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
BC will be on coin kite
....and WC not

WC has twice the PoS rate at 2%, very real possibility to be pumped, active dev team, community democratic-based coin not centralized around a dev, 4x the coins, premine sold and absorbed already - nothing to fear now, lower coinmarketcap since wallet PoS issues but is being fixed and possibly improved. WC is only 1-2 weeks old, still young. BC has had 60+ days. Plenty of bagholders know this coin will be worth some coin one day, some will sell, most will hold. But market will be able to handle any dumps at that point, as BC has as well.
active dev team - you say compare that to active Mint,Cinny,BC who made fixes in few hours after annouce they see problem i don't think they are so activ enouth.
very real possibility to be pumped, - coinmarket cap in top 20 from beginig this will be hard to pump 100x like BC (mayby 4x in short)
premine sold and absorbed already - if premine coins are sold for investor this is sign that dev don't have big interes in developing coin in future (NXT devs keeps heir coins and look at development)
WC is only 1-2 weeks old - yup but take note it landed in top 20 coinmarket cap to fast sure it can go higher but look whith what coins you need to deal with on the way.
Sure WC can be pumped like all crypto real range is 2x-3x now.
As i said before WC landed to high from beginning it is easier to go down than go up similar thing is with BC
community democratic-based coin not centralized around a dev - In BC eg. IreonicExpert in not connected to BC core team (but he provide BC card) so that argument is worth shit...

Activity: 938
@halofirebtc
BC will be on coin kite
....and WC not

WC has twice the PoS rate at 2%, very real possibility to be pumped, active dev team, community democratic-based coin not centralized around a dev, 4x the coins, premine sold and absorbed already - nothing to fear now, lower coinmarketcap since wallet PoS issues but is being fixed and possibly improved. WC is only 1-2 weeks old, still young. BC has had 60+ days. Plenty of bagholders know this coin will be worth some coin one day, some will sell, most will hold. But market will be able to handle any dumps at that point, as BC has as well.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
WC highest 24h volume on MintPal off all the coins  ...that is why all the spamers here with multi accounts ..they are all day traders who want to manipulate the price
legendary
BC will be on coin kite
....and WC not
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
legendary

Out of context ? Says the guy who is part of the whole scam.

As you can see the same person linked the NEW WhiteCoin thread few posts before this he is part of the scam
trying to hide truth.

Controll  of 51% (WHOLE NETWORK) isnt necessary to fix WhiteCoin what you babbling about... LOL

You saying: "When problem is fixed, then we all benefit."
Basically mean this: When problem is fixed, We pump the prices with manipulation & superior control of the network
and dump on you our millions of WhiteCoins
"

WATCH OUT PEOPLE THESE SCAMMERS WhiteCoin is going to DUST !

WC is the most traded alt-coin in Mintpal, it surpassed BC, so I couldn't agree more that WC is going to DUST, and will rebirth as PHOENIX Smiley

From its Ashes it shall rise like a Phoenix you meant ?
Exactly.
Anyway take care with that if there will be real scam behind it it will end like PANDA... : (

Personally i don't wish any coin such future.

And polzki your acc looks like scam newbie account - to buy cheaper WC.
Someone will be very retarded just for listened to your advice IMO.
I think your action is more for create fake awareness of coin.

While real problem is to switch that coin to full POS...
Mint made such fix switch with BC dev rat4 help in 3-4h if i good remember after announce...
And Cinni made similar seciurity fix in few hours too...
BC with time bomb attack had 3 fixes in 6h period of time.
But WC it takes it too long IMO and this is main problem.
(when all other POS coins are working solution exist )
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

+ 1
Activity: 182
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

+1
Activity: 224

+100
Jump to: