Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 296. (Read 759217 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
hay
why my photo was deleted. I think that is funny  Grin or what is wrong?

EDIT

now is okey! Grin
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
wow a lot of zero post or 4 post people talking like seasoned traders.

I only read comments by people that have 50+ activity. Most accounts voicing firm comments with less that 50 activity are puppet accounts used by people to spread fud or misinformation they do not want associated with their main accounts. Never take seriously anything sub 50 activity accounts say.

Oh, but your wrong I am new to the trading game as far as altcoins go. Sorry about the fud bro, but I only commented what I observed on mintpal.
Ah don't mind him, on this magical fucked up place we call Bitcointalk, a users trust is only determined by his/her post count.
But seeing as I'm below the magical 50 post mark, this reply has never happened, you hear me? THIS REPLY ISN'T REAL!
Activity: 70

I only read comments by people that have 50+ activity. Most accounts voicing firm comments with less that 50 activity are puppet accounts used by people to spread fud or misinformation they do not want associated with their main accounts. Never take seriously anything sub 50 activity accounts say.

Oh, but your wrong I am new to the trading game as far as altcoins go. Sorry about the fud bro, but I only commented what I observed on mintpal.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

true
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Activity: 196
again slow dump, people dont know what to expect...
what next?
new wallets are next im probably going to rebuy from this dump. wallets should be ready in a day or so
Yea I got out while I was ahead before the market got really active. Waiting for the unknown!
Activity: 125
again slow dump, people dont know what to expect...
what next?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Shifted a bit more into cinni.. Looks like some whale dumped out this morning to clear the way for a rise
Activity: 79
LOL I had 80 cups of coffee last night till now and man I am still riding this amazing RIDE! up and down up and down... sell and buy sell and buy. Gotta love idiots!

srsly?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjmiap-uXug
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Looks like somebody is interested to keep the price ~800 ... When u sell some WC - somebody's buying at the same time to prevent the feeling that the price is falling Wink
Good chance to sell your remaining WC's - coin by coin for ~800 before masive dump. Oh yes there will be one for sure, sooner or latter.
hay
LOL I had 80 cups of coffee last night till now and man I am still riding this amazing RIDE! up and down up and down... sell and buy sell and buy. Gotta love idiots!

all I want to say  Cool

You guys can join ShareCoin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsharesharecoin-pure-pos-the-only-coin-backed-up-by-a-real-bussiness-587051
It's a pure PoS coin. All coins are shared distributed FAIR and FREE to all bitcointalk members.
Distribution is automated.
Activity: 154
hay
I did it today. And this is what I would like to convey. What do you think of this?

Jump to: