Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 346. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Its going back to 2000s Smiley look at the charts stable level without FUD was 1300

Have to agree. There are also some large sell walls being manipulated. Someone is wanting to get these coins cheap, and for a reason.

Sell now, and come back crying and trolling in a couple of weeks. Really now is the time to double your investment!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Just wait till the morning when deposits/withdrawals open on the exchange and people realize what happened...

what will happen? huge dump?
Whill you stop FUD allready..how you dont get tired? Deposit will open when POS in wallet would be fixed so there would be any reason to dump ..only if you want to lose a money

ye if things get fixed and people dump then ist only them who will be loosing out! Sadly im to invested to bail so ill ride this ship which ever way it goes  Grin no reward without risk as they say
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
Its going back to 2000s Smiley look at the charts stable level without FUD was 1300
Activity: 238
Why would anyone dump right now? We already saw a huge panic selling but we also have gotten some information where we r going. There seems to be a new dev team "hired" so this coin still can take off....
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Just wait till the morning when deposits/withdrawals open on the exchange and people realize what happened...

Whill you stop FUD allready..how you dont get tired? Deposit will open when POS in wallet would be fixed so there would be any reason to dump ..only if you want to lose a money
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
BlackCoin - No premine. No IPO. Why WC choise Premine option?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
Guys enough FUD Smiley plans set in place. Now either GTFO or stay and help
Why the price is only down ?

http://whitecoinchain.info/address/WPt1hTfCYRNzDXjaAGoGcr5EwqpG81MWzs

0.7% Premine was dumped 8 days ago and now people just remembered. Dev only needs to make this last another couple
days till mining is done
. Easy money for him and his massive mining team and people keep buying it.
What's crazy is he didn't even have to wait till mining was done to dump premine. He was able to dump it
on the 13th and still people keep buying it.

When it hits 100 satoshi then it will sink in?
What a horror show.

Posted days ago on top of my original post when the coin came out warning about the pre-mine
and that the pre-mine makes it likely the Dev will abandon.
Well I tried to warn you Sad

Don't ever "invest" in pre-mined coins.
It just encourages the dev to make more of them.

Nothing wrong with making a buck for traders and miners but to make a pre-mined coin this big a deal
ensures he will do it again under a new name.

Pre-mine = Usually Dev will run.

Just know that every time when you take the chance.
Sometimes there are exceptions but know the risk.

You right. If you guys see in OP: Premine - better run away and quick. OMG why lot of people stepping on the same rake
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Come to lamer2 guys Smiley fair, no premine, for science Smiley
lame scum go away with your weak coin. All the idiots with failing coins are coming out of the woodwork, haha.

Good luck with WC man Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Why the price is only down ?

http://whitecoinchain.info/address/WPt1hTfCYRNzDXjaAGoGcr5EwqpG81MWzs

0.7% Premine was dumped 8 days ago and now people just remembered. Dev only needs to make this last another couple
days till mining is done
. Easy money for him and his massive mining team and people keep buying it.
What's crazy is he didn't even have to wait till mining was done to dump premine. He was able to dump it
on the 13th and still people keep buying it.

When it hits 100 satoshi then it will sink in?
What a horror show.

Posted April 21rst on top of my original post when the coin came out warning about the pre-mine
and that the pre-mine makes it likely the Dev will abandon.
Well I tried to warn you Sad

Don't ever "invest" in pre-mined coins. It just encourages the dev to make more of them.

Nothing wrong with making a buck for traders and miners but to make a pre-mined coin this big a deal
ensures he will do it again under a new name.

Pre-mine = Usually Dev will run.

Just know that every time when you take the chance.
Sometimes there are exceptions but know the risk.

Activity: 196
lame scum go away with your weak coin.

I wish you luck guys, I hope you won't get burned here Smiley
lame scum go away with your weak coin. All the idiots with failing coins are coming out of the woodwork, haha.
Come to EMC2 guys Smiley fair, no premine, for science Smiley

It took me awhile but I made it through most of the shit! always fun to wake up 2 chaos! and too many ppl invested in white for it to die, so we have hit a speed bump! shit happens you get through it and you keep going! if you selling out now go look in the mirror and slap yourself....go now....again....1 more time! thanks for your coins  Grin
Activity: 125
Activity: 154
Give it up! Coin is dead! Black is the future

A rise of ~33% would disagree with you, sir.
Activity: 246
Give it up! Coin is dead! Black is the future
Jump to: