Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 342. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
That was a hell of a shake out!

Now we can assume there is no more weak hands left with WC in their hands. Let s put some grounds between 1000 and the real value of WC.

I believe this has strenghtened the comunity, there s still some questions i think we should have answers but lets settle the matter at hand first.

The matter at hand is finding out WTF is wrong with the coin and where is the DEV.. and why isn't POS working.. and who is REALLY taking over the codebase.

Setting a price ISN'T the matter at hand. Get the priorities str8. No one is gonna touch this coin again if things aren't fixed ASAP.

well i don t care about the price. And did you follow what happened, every thing seems to be taken care of. A new dev is working on it. The old dev ran with the premine, and i had a good laugh.

So who exactly is this new dev? What's his background in coding C++ ?? Has he launched a coin before or do you have a link to his Github so we can checkout commits he's made to other crypto projects? Is Proof Of Stake working in the WC wallet yet? ... who's making the new wallet? Has MintPal been informed that all the issues are taken care of.

If the answer is no to ANY ONE of these questions ... then NO, nothing has been solved.

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
Hey guys,

just wanted to drop in and say that I like how there's still something going on. Means you have formed a real strong core for your future community.

Don't look at the price for a while. Literally every coin goes that way. Hype, Pump, Drop, FUD, Dump. It's the ones coming out of that alive and kickin that are the ones who can stand their ground and move on. The WC Multipool is fine and going strong. Daily volume is still really really high.

Really don't understand all this FUD and hate towards WC from the Blackcoin Community. Tells you how much their coin is primed to fail if their spokespersons are here advertising stuff like that. BC is nothing more than a cloned shitcoin and they're too dumb to see that they're just feeding whales their btc. There are guys in the background laughing their asses off about people still buying Blackcoin.

You guys have a real chance at redefining yourselves and doing great things. Somehow I have a feeling this coin is far from over.

Keeg going!
Hear Hear!!! Well said!!

What is really really funny in a strange sort of way is that has become a such a Black vs White thing without any real basis for it.

It's simple.

Every crypto coin that exist's now is an evolution of the BTC. Plain and simple. I hold both BC, WC, ZEIT, BTC and many others but it seems that the Brothas at BC have this blind hate aimed at this one coin and it happens to be of the opposite colour.

Have we really come to the point that there has to be a racist bent amongst 0's and 1's?? It's crazy.

Remember what this Crypto currency stuff was really set-up for and that was to destabilise FIAT currency structures i.e. the Banks of the world, who have been holding every man, country and his dog hostage for hundreds of years, who think nothing of screwing over countries, governments let alone us humble individuals for the perpetual gain of a select few.

Let's give up this need to "DESTROY THE OPPOSITION" and concentrate on helping each crypto to develop into something more powerful than the FIAT kings could ever imagine. They're already a little worried.

So rather than play into their (BANKS) plans of obliteration of anything that is NOT within there control, let's all work together to  ensure that all Crypto's WORKING TOGETHER can upset the current balance of monetary power in this world.

'Nough said.

Cheers
Alcamie

PS. I have been raped well and truly by the FIAT system and truly believe there is a better way forward.

one of the best posts in the last 100 pages or so.
there are at least some adults here Smiley

Thanks DRPD. I really do believe that all Crypto communities should be working together for that overarching goal.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
Stay calm and hold your whiteys bitches
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
how much was made from the pre mine?
It was in the OP. Near 0.80% of total coins was the premine

Who knows when he sold

probably sold when it peaked. how do people keep falling for premine coins beats me....

Well that you were at his position and you saw so much support and bright future would you sell at 2,5k? I would say that he dumped when things started to go south because of multipools and he didn't want to wait POS because he knew coin had problem with POS.  
white is the new black !! -_-
Activity: 70
Hey guys,

just wanted to drop in and say that I like how there's still something going on. Means you have formed a real strong core for your future community.

Don't look at the price for a while. Literally every coin goes that way. Hype, Pump, Drop, FUD, Dump. It's the ones coming out of that alive and kickin that are the ones who can stand their ground and move on. The WC Multipool is fine and going strong. Daily volume is still really really high.

Really don't understand all this FUD and hate towards WC from the Blackcoin Community. Tells you how much their coin is primed to fail if their spokespersons are here advertising stuff like that. BC is nothing more than a cloned shitcoin and they're too dumb to see that they're just feeding whales their btc. There are guys in the background laughing their asses off about people still buying Blackcoin.

You guys have a real chance at redefining yourselves and doing great things. Somehow I have a feeling this coin is far from over.

Keeg going!
Hear Hear!!! Well said!!

What is really really funny in a strange sort of way is that has become a such a Black vs White thing without any real basis for it.

It's simple.

That's a 5 star post my man. I don't understand the hate either but don't worry it's actually only hurting them. It just makes them look like children.

Every crypto coin that exist's now is an evolution of the BTC. Plain and simple. I hold both BC, WC, ZEIT, BTC and many others but it seems that the Brothas at BC have this blind hate aimed at this one coin and it happens to be of the opposite colour.

Have we really come to the point that there has to be a racist bent amongst 0's and 1's?? It's crazy.

Remember what this Crypto currency stuff was really set-up for and that was to destabilise FIAT currency structures i.e. the Banks of the world, who have been holding every man, country and his dog hostage for hundreds of years, who think nothing of screwing over countries, governments let alone us humble individuals for the perpetual gain of a select few.

Let's give up this need to "DESTROY THE OPPOSITION" and concentrate on helping each crypto to develop into something more powerful than the FIAT kings could ever imagine. They're already a little worried.

So rather than play into their (BANKS) plans of obliteration of anything that is NOT within there control, let's all work together to  ensure that all Crypto's WORKING TOGETHER can upset the current balance of monetary power in this world.

'Nough said.

Cheers
Alcamie

PS. I have been raped well and truly by the FIAT system and truly believe there is a better way forward.

Thanks Cinde.

Who knows when he sold
I think they r sold that n run..
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

Who knows when he sold

probably sold when it peaked. how do people keep falling for premine coins beats me....
Activity: 196

Who knows when he sold
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I think that someone told that he got around 27 BTC, not sure thou...
Activity: 154

Now we can assume there is no more weak hands left with WC in their hands. Let s put some grounds between 1000 and the real value of WC.

I believe this has strenghtened the comunity, there s still some questions i think we should have answers but lets settle the matter at hand first.

The matter at hand is finding out WTF is wrong with the coin and where is the DEV.. and why isn't POS working.. and who is REALLY taking over the codebase.

Setting a price ISN'T the matter at hand. Get the priorities str8. No one is gonna touch this coin again if things aren't fixed ASAP.

well i don t care about the price. And did you follow what happened, every thing seems to be taken care of. A new dev is working on it. The old dev ran with the premine, and i had a good laugh.

Activity: 125

I chech all posts of that person,so i believe,
plz tell us your reason for that question Huh..

why? because they can do again pump 2x and again dump, believe 2x too good

Activity: 119

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Hey guys,

Keeg going!
Hear Hear!!! Well said!!

It's simple.

'Nough said.

Cheers
Alcamie

one of the best posts in the last 100 pages or so.
there are at least some adults here Smiley
Jump to: