Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 354. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
it's totally scam and will be recorded in cryto history.
If you dont help stop shting
Since i have get a not so huge loss in wc,plz not cheat people anymore.yinyangteam!hurhur!yin and yang!

Buy CINNI  Now CINNI has its own multipool  http://www.cinnipool.co/

+100
If you are not a whale that can manipulate prices then get the fuck out of this coin while you can.

Lol the worst advice possible. Whales are currently buying, so.... Best to buy with them. There is a lot of support. If not from the whales i want to know from whom? Surely not the average joe who is selling.

You know this is how bag holders are born...

lol Surely the best way to make money is to sell the lows right? Thank you for the FUD you spread whith cheena it s entertaining.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
If you are not a whale that can manipulate prices then get the fuck out of this coin while you can.

Lol the worst advice possible. Whales are currently buying, so.... Best to buy with them. There is a lot of support. If not from the whales i want to know from whom? Surely not the average joe who is selling.

Support ? WC is a sinking ship

Stop the FUD. I understand you want it to dive but that s not facts. There is support look at the chart and the volume. If you really care about the coin, you shouldnt try to tell the average joe to sell. Thats just gross.

Yes sell and save your ass. otherwise you will left with peanuts
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Options:

A) Shout, throw mud, spread FUD etc. and lose whatever you still have in WC as it will cause current saving efforts to cease.
B) Support the effort to save the coin and do what you can to help.

It is obvious that no-one from the original dev team is here trying to defend the coin or to do any saving. It seems therefore that the effort mogonzo is doing is the only effort to save WC atm, so rather support his effort. Therefore, supporting option B above has some chance of saving many people's investment and option A has 0% chance. The course of action seems quite clear.

Mogonzo is not qualified to lead this coin you need another person.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Ok you get  off the coin so stopn spaming every minute you and all others..just hate this kind off people...whales are now buying ..you just saying people to lose their money
Because we are angry!
Whell i bought at 1400 so i amungry but i dont yell sell sell to people..i can bet that this who scream to sell this low are people who now buy

Stop the FUD. I understand you want it to dive but that s not facts. There is support look at the chart and the volume. If you really care about the coin, you shouldnt try to tell the average joe to sell. Thats just gross.

You know this is how bag holders are born... Buy at the tip of the pump best advice ever!
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
it's totally scam and will be recorded in cryto history.
If you dont help stop shting
Since i have get a not so huge loss in wc,plz not cheat people anymore.yinyangteam!hurhur!yin and yang!

Buy CINNI  Now CINNI has its own multipool  http://www.cinnipool.co/
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Options:

A) Shout, throw mud, spread FUD etc. and lose whatever you still have in WC as it will cause current saving efforts to cease.
B) Support the effort to save the coin and do what you can to help.

It is obvious that no-one from the original dev team is here trying to defend the coin or to do any saving. It seems therefore that the effort mogonzo is doing is the only effort to save WC atm, so rather support his effort. Therefore, supporting option B above has some chance of saving many people's investment and option A has 0% chance. The course of action seems quite clear.
Activity: 210
Some one definitely manipulating prices in mintpal on the other side they have to otherwise they loose all their money
Activity: 210
Ok you get  off the coin so stopn spaming every minute you and all others..just hate this kind off people...

Don't give us the bag holder mentality, having a bad day ? not because of us but because of you bad investment.

Why we are doing this ? To save as many investors as we can and expose these crooks.

+1
Activity: 125
Ok you get  off the coin so stopn spaming every minute you and all others..just hate this kind off people...

Don't give us the bag holder mentality, having a bad day ? not because of us but because of you bad investment.

Why we are doing this ? To save as many investors as we can and expose these crooks.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Ok you get  off the coin so stopn spaming every minute you and all others..just hate this kind off people...whales are now buying ..you just saying people to lose their money
Because we are angry!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

We apologize for the confusion over our earlier post. Considering the hot nature of this news, unforunately someone released an early draft of our release under the name "uncle iro".

How on earth ? mogonzo, how many people are working in your billion dollar marketing team ? how the hell did they steal your press release from you ? Who is We ? Are you Legion ?

Mogonzo needs classes in PR he is doing quite the opposite and started to kill the coin.

He is either dumb or on drugs and mind you he has been ignoring my questions.

He is cornered like a rat.

The whole plan was to introduce a BC clone, and offer POS staking, they knew people where greedy and would keep coins in wallet and stake them.

They kept on mining WC and dumping the market.
Jump to: