Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 374. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
could some briefly explain the depth chart to me? I think I have an idea but best asks though who know! nice simple to the point explanation shall suffice.

Bump

I think this should help you:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/can-someone-help-me-read-market-depth-graphs-147716

Gracias mis amigo  Grin

O wow! I feel so ashamed for not realising what I was looking at! all those school years of economics wasted  Embarrassed Cry Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
It would be cool if the dev can add [Suspicious link removed] in the OP as a pool to farm at if you are interested in getting paid in WC.

I would appreciate it.

We've actually tried several times now and the link keeps getting removed by bitcointalk as suspicious. We have no reason to believe the link is actually suspicious of course, but that's the problem we're having.

What magic are you using to make that link appear?
could some briefly explain the depth chart to me? I think I have an idea but best asks though who know! nice simple to the point explanation shall suffice.

Bump

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/can-someone-help-me-read-market-depth-graphs-147716

Gracias mis amigo  Grin
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
It would be cool if the dev can add http://hashco.ws in the OP as a pool to farm at if you are interested in getting paid in WC.

I would appreciate it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Do i have to keep my wallet open 24/7 for the staking to happen? Or keeping it open for five minutes each day suffices?

5 mins every week would do as long as you unlock it Smiley

I thought it is unlocked by itself because i saw the encrypt wallet option in the wallet. Do i need to unlock it even if i haven't encrypted my wallet? Thanks.

Yes you need to unlock your wallet. The encryption has nothing to do with the unlocking/locking, they are 2 different things.

First encrypt your wallet and then follow these instructions:

To start Staking whilst retaining the security of your wallet, go Help>Debug Window.
Now select the Console tab. Type the following at the bottom: walletpassphrase YourPassphrase 9999999 true

Replace the YourPassphrase with your own passphrase. (the encryption password you added earlier on) The 9999999 relates to the amount of seconds that you wish to leave the wallet open for staking. Once you have added this hit Enter. You are now encrypted and un-locked for staking.

My WC address is WiqbAavCNGyPNYwo2JkRyo2ip3wA8k7BEp if you feel like tipping

Activity: 196
Blackcoin was magic, whitecoin is trying to steal some of that magic. Well see how this plays out.
True that, but, there are scrypt, scrypt-N, X11 clones which have succeed as well ;p
Activity: 169
Blackcoin was magic, whitecoin is trying to steal some of that magic. Well see how this plays out.

Btc was magic, every other coin is trying to steal some of that magic..its all a matter of perspective
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Bump

Activity: 118

Bump
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Do i have to keep my wallet open 24/7 for the staking to happen? Or keeping it open for five minutes each day suffices?

5 mins every week would do as long as you unlock it Smiley

I thought it is unlocked by itself because i saw the encrypt wallet option in the wallet. Do i need to unlock it even if i haven't encrypted my wallet? Thanks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.
If mr_random afraid to take risks then let him go and try to earn elsewhere such work at his uncle and get a a penny

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Yellow coin had more than 150GH/s this morning. - You know what that means when it gets listed on MP.
Ying-Yang was pumped badly yesterday. 1000% increase. Missed the train? Bad luck.
WhiteCoin, missed the train? Nah, you haven't missed it. You still have time to jump in.

What's your point?

Why you keep comparing coins?
Activity: 238
The only truth here is that you are buying a very large dump from 2300 satoshis that went on Mintpal. NO ONE can deny that is happening. Right now investing is TOO RISKY, be careful. And yes maybe it can raise but probably if it hits 1300-1400 people will dump for small profits. While everyone was sleep thinking WC was on the rise the big players pumped DRK.

Maybe you just have to hold for a long term here and you can be rewarded. But still is very risky if you can't afford to lose it all just sell now.
Let's say that I know someone who's going to pump WC badly. Over 5k in the next week.

Your FUD is so funny tho, thanks for letting him buy more cheap coins Grin

Its just speculation. If people really would know exactly how a coin price will be in a week everyone would be rich.. And you think that telling people not to risk what they can't afford to lose is a BAD advice?
Can you read this?

http://prntscr.com/3dnmn7

?

EDIT: No, it's not a bad advice. But, check what you've wrote up there.

That's FUD spreading, FEAR. You're scaring people, instead of building a more noob-friendly "advice"

Keyser's advice is correct, I also know first hand this coin will be pumped over 5k this coming week.  It's not speculation when you know people who are capable of doing it plan on doing it.
Activity: 140
If mr_random afraid to take risks then let him go and try to earn elsewhere such work at his uncle and get a a penny
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Slysh asshole there must be some sort of motivation the creators of Whitecoin

LOL. Blackcoin had zero premine.

This coin is dead on it's ass. Yellowcoin, exactly the same concept with a 1% premine is out. I speculate it's the same person releasing the same crap packaged up with a different name and offloading it onto unsuspecting investors... Pure speculation I add but seems a big coincidence to me.

Are you on amphetamines by any chance? You seem manic, like foaming at the mouth manic.

Either he has no spare funds to invest in white so he wants to see it die, or he is just spreading fud to buy in as low as humanly possible.

Lets see.. Very busy thread, busy IRC, high volume coin at a rock bottom price and the order depth charts are pretty telling..

I'm not selling and neither should anybody else.. I invested a couple BTC and now I'm mining the multi pool. Keep the faith, and lets show people we are a serious community.. The coin can only go up from here.

a fat +1 for you mate  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

btw

any news on x11 algo on chunky? like to mine it via x11  Smiley
Jump to: