Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 371. (Read 759219 times)

drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
lol thats normal "interest" rate.. BC also just has 1% p/year.
What did you expect, stake blocks with 1000's of coins in it? lol
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
For 0.0054% PoS is not worth it, if the coin decreased in value more than 0.0054% per day... It's just a waste of electricity. Just returning to fiat instead of wasting more time with this crap. "Dev" is not a true developer and probably hasn't any clue what is he doing. And all this White Power stuff is just offensive (I am white by the way). Getting out here.

i meant always WhiteCoin not white and black human being
you Americans have psychic problems for Black and White
Activity: 98
For 0.0054% PoS is not worth it, if the coin decreased in value more than 0.0054% per day... It's just a waste of electricity. Just returning to fiat instead of wasting more time with this crap. "Dev" is not a true developer and probably hasn't any clue what is he doing. And all this White Power stuff is just offensive (I am white by the way). Getting out here.
Min stake age, 2 days. PoS begun less than 24 hours ago.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
When does POS start? I was mining within the first 2 hours of start and still no POS. Does it even work?
I'm not sure it's working, and the "dev" doesn't even know how the white coin PoS works. Apparently someone else wrote the code for this coin. He really needs to clarify.

Anyways, rising steadily today, up to 1150 saotshis.

I see a range of 1000. Also the "dev" is not a developer, he has no clue how PoS works.
Weak hands are being weeded out

Nuclear Pump coming this week.  Stay Tuned

you invested in both BC and WC?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
White Power

I really wish people would at least keep comments like this off the boards. Far more creative ways to either love or hate a coin. The Blackcoin Hitler Video was awesome. This is just lame, and honestly shows lack of creativity from the poster.

I don't even know what to make of it other than his racist and insulting play on words... No matter what race you are.  I personally am white and still find this offensive.

Anyways.

Follow me on twitter @stratobitz

Show us your gf  Cool
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
When does POS start? I was mining within the first 2 hours of start and still no POS. Does it even work?
I'm not sure it's working, and the "dev" doesn't even know how the white coin PoS works. Apparently someone else wrote the code for this coin. He really needs to clarify.

he did say 2 days approx before it starts showing after pow finished
Link please? I never saw him clarify this.

It should work if the proof of stake checkpoint in the code matches the hash of same on one of the nodes.

Not sure if they set this up... but at worst its not too hard to fix.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
SxC
Activity: 336

he did say 2 days approx before it starts showing after pow finished
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

they a bunch of douche bags but ill give credit where it is due! they are entertaining  Cheesy
SxC
Activity: 336
dont think anything racist is intended about the "White power" saying but i see how it could be taken
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Activity: 392
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
White Power

I really wish people would at least keep comments like this off the boards. Far more creative ways to either love or hate a coin. The Blackcoin Hitler Video was awesome. This is just lame, and honestly shows lack of creativity from the poster.

I don't even know what to make of it other than his racist and insulting play on words... No matter what race you are.  I personally am white and still find this offensive.

Anyways.

Follow me on twitter @stratobitz
Jump to: