Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 377. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
less then 1% premined announced before coin starts, what's the problem?
You don't like it don't buy it  Cool
you don't own WC and you don't want to invest on it, what are you guys doing here?

+1
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
I will never understand people bashing one coin to promote another.

Do you really think people are going to see all this hate and somehow turn to blackcoin now? There are some level headed people over there at the BC community, it's too bad the overly emotional drown them out.
SxC
Activity: 336
The premine was what 20 BTC worth which is nothing
Activity: 196
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Correction. You BC bagholders are the ones that started to spread FUD in this thread and around Whitecoin since day 1.
If someone posted on Blackcoin thread was to respond to your non stop FUD attacks in here and in Blackcoin thread also.
You are one example of the blackcoin troll that has been here posting trashtalk constantly so stop your whining and go back to cheerlead Blackcoin and do something useful to help Blackcoin to get back on track before it sinks!

Nope. The moment this premined coin designed to make the developer rich launched, it was spammed continuously in the blackcoin topic. I've made about 2 posts in this topic, ever. Prior to today. So your entire post is lies.

You're not representing this community well showing yourself to be liar.
Activity: 238
The premine is nothing and if it's already sold, then it really means nothing (aka as in it can't hurt us.)

There's a huge pump coming soon for this coin in the coming days.  Strap your seatbelts
Activity: 336
This coin has done nothing but go down, down, down from 0.0002. All that spamming in the Blackcoin topic has hurt this coin cos no-one takes it seriously.

Whitecoin is known as the rip-off coin
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy that spreads FUD about Blackcoin. Oh and it's pre-mined. Check how well that worked out for MINT.   DONT YOU KNOW that   (price makes)+and ofcourse other factors....   it is worth   only how many people  (more is better--or it will be like real world--most of us pore bastards  and  30%  of them,,ultra,mega, and just unbelievable rich getting richer----   vice versa)   and how much people  invest in  it
You are wrong

whith this bad  karma you will make it even worse ,,,  so low  ------  that you     -we   will  owe someone    btc-s     for  having  whitecoins Grin

aaand bad and good  karma    (if multipools do what they should do (mine--weee,,sell--they,,,,,other coins....buy whitecoins),,and build  this wide bottom white piramide,,now from its foundations that we build (i mean mining distribution)    up up up) will balance out    in maybe   1 year,,  if price     moves  the right way,,  we could even get   99% go0d karma on this thread
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This coin has done nothing but go down, down, down from 0.0002. All that spamming in the Blackcoin topic has hurt this coin cos no-one takes it seriously.

Whitecoin is known as the rip-off coin that spreads FUD about Blackcoin. Oh and it's pre-mined. Check how well that worked out for MINT.
You are wrong

I am right. Strong argument against my facts.
And how can you prove that there was a large pre-mine

The first post in this topic says that the developer pre-mined almost one percent of all White coins in existence.
No offense, but your argument is ridiculous because if there was a pre-mine 50% then another thing and so 1% is a drop in the sea coins

1% is nothing? LOL. Then send me 1% if that's so cheap to you?
THE DEV HAS DUMPED THE COINS LIKE A WEEK AGO.
HE SAID THAT IN THE IRC CHANNEL.

Not sure if I'll have to make the text bigger so everyone sees, lol

mr_random
take it easy, jump in the train
too much easy to get 100-500% of your investment here than in your BC
Activity: 288

He's not going to respond to logical posts. That's what trolls do.

Ignore him.
Activity: 118
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
less then 1% premined announced before coin starts, what's the problem?
You don't like it don't buy it  Cool
you don't own WC and you don't want to invest on it, what are you guys doing here?

Activity: 140

Whitecoin is known as the rip-off coin that spreads FUD about Blackcoin. Oh and it's pre-mined. Check how well that worked out for MINT.
You are wrong

The first post in this topic says that the developer pre-mined almost one percent of all White coins in existence.
No offense, but your argument is ridiculous because if there was a pre-mine 50% then another thing and so 1% is a drop in the sea coins

Slysh asshole there must be some sort of motivation the creators of Whitecoin
legendary

You are wrong

So when all you guys were screaming to buy Whitecoin at 2000, the WC "dev" was dumping his coins into everyone's buy orders lmao.

That's this communities reputation flushed down the toilet.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

Correction. You BC bagholders are the ones that started to spread FUD in this thread and around Whitecoin since day 1.
If someone posted on Blackcoin thread was to respond to your non stop FUD attacks in here and in Blackcoin thread also.
You are one example of the blackcoin troll that has been here posting trashtalk constantly so stop your whining and go back to cheerlead Blackcoin and do something useful to help Blackcoin to get back on track before it sinks!
Activity: 238
This is the part everyone warned you guys about where people start dumping because they didn't make 200% overnight.  They warned you.  They also warned that those dumpers are going to be pissed when they got weeded up and Whitecoin takes off soon without them.
Activity: 196

You are wrong

legendary

You are wrong

Activity: 118
I think we are about to head into the bag holder phase of a POS coin, if this coin can make it out of that phase than well you'll be happy. People that bought cheap will want to dump on any life signs during that period.
legendary
What is the premine address, is it transparent?
Those coins have been dumped as far as I know, lol

People whining for nothing.

0.70-0.80 was the premine.

That's not a good thing. If 1% of all coins is nothing send me 1% of all the coins and see how much it costs you.

Notice all the coins popping up since Blackcoin where the developer premines 1%? Yellowcoin is the newest one. Seems like a quick way for someone to get rich and leave people holding bags. I'm speculating but it wouldn't surprise me if it was the same person behind them all.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Premine is for PR and probably was partly used for immediately added to mintpal and cryptsy imo Smiley

If someone want to promote WC, could get a donation from premined here: http://pastebin.com/mjBMagfu
Jump to: