Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 380. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Any other multipools still dumping? I know waffle is done.
DOGE Account Balance
Confirmed    49.95801892
Unconfirmed    -8.80905825

dafuq is this? -8 doge?

Yeah, ignore it. Mine said the same yesterday but it's fine now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
DOGE Account Balance
Confirmed    49.95801892
Unconfirmed    -8.80905825

dafuq is this? -8 doge?
SxC
Activity: 336
awww mintpal is been so slow today i wanna buy me some more WC

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
plz... need distribution list and green stake meter in wallet.   Grin
Activity: 336
https://hashco.ws      

set payout    in WC

little slow  takes time to confirm blocks

is   hascow multipool  solo mining  ?? Shocked
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Man this is fucking fun great :-)
you did it?

Thanks! I put in on twiter Smiley
Great vid :-) :-)

Please make annother if you have good ideas, i'm sure you have:)
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.
Got my payment from chunky too.
Again, I can't speak for anyone else but Chunky paid out to my account last night.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
@DevTeam

Get this to CoinKite. Having a base at 10k will calm down everyone's nerves and they can more easily focus on creating services.

This coin doesn't need CoinKite and the Devs I feel know that.

CoinKite in my opinion lacks financial integrity in terms of their screening process of adding new coins. You simply pay them a 25 BTC fee. This is what BC did and they used it as a banner to promote the coin and pump the price. Once people learned this they began bailing on the coin.

CoinKite.com's FAQ for getting listed says "Put your money where your mouth is" in regards to getting your coin listed. Please.

I would be disappointed if WC seeks inclusion onto CoinKites currency list.

Strato

Ps.  New Twitter Account Everyone!  @Stratobitz   Follow for buy sell tips, rumors I've heard, you know, all that.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
how many here are on the hashcows multi pool?  i hope a lot because the whitecoinpool is not having a large amount of hash on it?

come on whitecoinpool you essentially messed up the whitecoin multipool opportunity big time. This could have been total success if you had been prepared for larger hash.

Why is hashcows not on the OP??  

When chunky is fully powered up with the new coins and actually works perfectly then PM everyone on this thread and tell them to come back mining. Don't do it until you are sure it is working fine.
Also put hashcows on the OP this is bullshit not having it on there, This can be the backup pool for if chunky fails so that people can still mulitpool mine WC without going off elsewhere.  Can put that in the bat files for failover... nobody runs a bat without a failover anyway.

If you had done this from the start then we would not be at 850MH we would be at 10GH at least.

ChunnkyPools didn't mess up anything, they had some minor issues with their front end and stats reporting. Hashcows will go into the op after our planned 1 week of promotion for whitecoinpool.com along with other multipools.

ChunkyPools has been here since the very beginning, and has supported the WhiteCoin team and community with:

• Marketing Consultation
  • Marketing Labour
  • Technical Advice
  • A pool that experienced no downtime

All given to the community free of charge. They deserve to be rewarded for their hard work.

We as a community need to rally behind and support the people who have supported us. I'd appreciate it if you'd stop spreading falsehoods about Chunky botching the launch, hashing never stopped. Payouts went out last night. They've been working extremely hard to develop a truly unique multipool for our community.

Thanks to them we're beating BlackCoin to an X-11 port, and their team innovated both the 'higher risk' ports as well as the whitecoinpool.com billboard contest.
legendary
Merit: 1010
The coin is just fine. The Blackcoin run up from 1200 to 90,000 took 30 days.

This coin has nowhere to go up and it will. Mining has ended!  Blackcoin is being dumped.

Whitecoin has already surpassed BC in volume. 

Just be patient. The coin is a steal at this price. I'm hoping the price holds down until Tuesday which is when my 6 BTC from Coinbase becomes cleared. I'm buying more.

Strato

Ps.  New Twitter Account Everyone!  @Stratobitz   Follow for buy sell tips, rumors I've heard, you know, all that.
Activity: 448
@DevTeam

Get this to CoinKite. Having a base at 10k will calm down everyone's nerves and they can more easily focus on creating services.
Activity: 448
Then why are we not flying up???  Huh

LOL @ everyone who though the wafflepool was the reason the price wasn't going up. There are lots of other miners, early investors and daytraders selling right now. It will take a few weeks for the supply to get bought up.

Plus when everyone thinks a coin is going to skyrocket it usually does the opposite. In a few weeks after the hype train has calmed down and noobs start jumping off the band-wagon is when you will see some shit.

All of these children who keep asking about the price are not going to last in this game very long.

Yup, everyone who's in for a quick profit need not be on board. We all got it pretty cheap. Considering there be no constant pressure from miners. This is a great time to do some groundwork.

1. At the very least, mine on multipool.
2. Otherwise, write about it in blog posts etc, tweets
3. Create services for WC, or ask the services to start accepting WC

We do this for a year and don't lose faith. WC will be very successful.

Then why are we not flying up???  Huh

LOL @ everyone who though the wafflepool was the reason the price wasn't going up. There are lots of other miners, early investors and daytraders selling right now. It will take a few weeks for the supply to get bought up.

Plus when everyone thinks a coin is going to skyrocket it usually does the opposite. In a few weeks after the hype train has calmed down and noobs start jumping off the band-wagon is when you will see some shit.

All of these children who keep asking about the price are not going to last in this game very long.

+1

I'm actually tired of talking about where the price will go, etc. That's sort of missing the point.

What can we do to spread the word? Anything that's not being done already?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Then why are we not flying up???  Huh

Merit: 1000
Am i correct in saying that as long as your wallet is online, It will be staking?

or do i have to do anything else

Should be able to leave your wallet offline, just load it up, sync it every week and it will stake once the coins have been in your wallet for the length of time required to stake.

15 days in your wallet for staking I believe

Cool Thanks

Can anyone else confirm?

Unless you have like half of the pow coins, I wouldnt even bother with pos anyway, you'll probably find more money on the pavement thatn you'd get from the pos

+1 don't bother with POS. Even if you have 1 million WC you will only get 50 WC per day. Unless you want to hold for 10 years and still it could not be worth it since of the price lowers just 2% then ALL your stake of a year was a complete waste of time... Sorry do the maths PoS doesnt look that good anymore.

Investors in some good POS coins do not gain value from the staking itself but rather the constant buy pressure that comes from an active multipool as well as adoption and usage of the currency.  We gain minimal value from the staking itself as investors, but staking definitely has a purpose.  First, supporting the network via staking rather than mining prevents a coin from being drained by other multipools.  Second it prevents deflation making it a usable currency.

As investors we gain value simply because the coins themselves gains in value.  You cannot gain value by generating more coins, which is why you can't just make a coin with a billion percent per year staking rate.

+888
Totally right !

Lord Piccolo, what are u doing here, if it you earn better money on the streets !
Same, for itos !
Stop with your math and pessimism !

No pessimism here, just mearly stating that the average person like me wont stake many coins Smiley

we need to buy and mine on the multipool which I am doing Smiley

Great Lord Piccolo and I like arguing sometimes, do not take too seriously !
At the moment it maybe not so much, but someday those 2% could be a nice bonus.
The POS and multipool together are also here to secure the value, and then make good %.

Have fun and a nice day Grin

Haha dont you worry sunshine, im the most relaxed person here, chilling my beans and watching the world go by Smiley you have fun too Smiley
Jump to: