Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 381. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 250
I've been mining on chunky and have confirmed WC as a balance. Seems to be working OK.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
how many here are on the hashcows multi pool?  i hope a lot because the whitecoinpool is not having a large amount of hash on it?

come on whitecoinpool you essentially messed up the whitecoin multipool opportunity big time. This could have been total success if you had been prepared for larger hash.

Why is hashcows not on the OP??  

When chunky is fully powered up with the new coins and actually works perfectly then PM everyone on this thread and tell them to come back mining. Don't do it until you are sure it is working fine.
Also put hashcows on the OP this is bullshit not having it on there, This can be the backup pool for if chunky fails so that people can still mulitpool mine WC without going off elsewhere.  Can put that in the bat files for failover... nobody runs a bat without a failover anyway.

If you had done this from the start then we would not be at 850MH we would be at 10GH at least.
Activity: 448
Update re the multipool

First payments were issued overnight. SHA-256 and X-11 port work is nearly complete.

Join us at whitecoinpool.com

Great going.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
A few days ago, I pointed out that I was working on a personal project incorporating PoS into the code. Can someone kindly show me the files in the WC github where the PoS is defined and utilized? I just need help finding them. Please? Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
the lower we get the easier for pumpers to pump the price...

and the lower it gets and ppl buy then sell when they make 100% profit wont help with us pushing 10k

+9000

Right now it doesn't make any sense for the profit traders to pump this, more money to be made by buying and selling multiple times a day.
Activity: 435
Hello Whitecoin Community,

In a few months when we all are whitecoins millionaire, let's meet somewhere on the planet.
And, make a big Whitecoin Party !!! Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Update re the multipool

First payments were issued overnight. SHA-256 and X-11 port work is nearly complete.

Join us at whitecoinpool.com
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

and the lower it gets and ppl buy then sell when they make 100% profit wont help with us pushing 10k

+9000
SxC
Activity: 336

Activity: 196
Activity: 182
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
TAKE IT EASY FOLKS :-) SLOW STEADY RISE, NOT FAST PUMP N DUMP, REMEMBER :-)

That's what she said!!!  Cheesy

American sense for humor...  Roll Eyes

Yep!!!
Activity: 322
Writing to dispel society's myths.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

That's what she said!!!  Cheesy

American sense for humor...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 435
Am i correct in saying that as long as your wallet is online, It will be staking?

or do i have to do anything else

Should be able to leave your wallet offline, just load it up, sync it every week and it will stake once the coins have been in your wallet for the length of time required to stake.

15 days in your wallet for staking I believe

Cool Thanks

Can anyone else confirm?

Unless you have like half of the pow coins, I wouldnt even bother with pos anyway, you'll probably find more money on the pavement thatn you'd get from the pos

+1 don't bother with POS. Even if you have 1 million WC you will only get 50 WC per day. Unless you want to hold for 10 years and still it could not be worth it since of the price lowers just 2% then ALL your stake of a year was a complete waste of time... Sorry do the maths PoS doesnt look that good anymore.

Investors in some good POS coins do not gain value from the staking itself but rather the constant buy pressure that comes from an active multipool as well as adoption and usage of the currency.  We gain minimal value from the staking itself as investors, but staking definitely has a purpose.  First, supporting the network via staking rather than mining prevents a coin from being drained by other multipools.  Second it prevents deflation making it a usable currency.

As investors we gain value simply because the coins themselves gains in value.  You cannot gain value by generating more coins, which is why you can't just make a coin with a billion percent per year staking rate.

+888
Totally right !

Lord Piccolo, what are u doing here, if it you earn better money on the streets !
Same, for itos !
Stop with your math and pessimism !

No pessimism here, just mearly stating that the average person like me wont stake many coins Smiley

we need to buy and mine on the multipool which I am doing Smiley

Great Lord Piccolo and I like arguing sometimes, do not take too seriously !
At the moment it maybe not so much, but someday those 2% could be a nice bonus.
The POS and multipool together are also here to secure the value, and then make good %.

Have fun and a nice day Grin
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

That's what she said!!!  Cheesy
Activity: 182
SxC
Activity: 336

+1

slow and steady growth is best for longterm but a pump would be nice to get things going Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Do i have to keep my wallet open 24/7 for the staking to happen? Or keeping it open for five minutes each day suffices?

5 mins every week would do as long as you unlock it Smiley
Jump to: