Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 438. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Too much colors, Black, White, Yellow, Green, Red

Why would people want to buy White if they know, lets take the latest coin and we will make profit

If I remember correctly you were supposed to be on doing PR for Whitecoin since you offered to do it but never did!

If you want to talk down now to Whitecoin because you have jumped on another coin at least be honest about it and remove Whitecoin from your signature.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Whitecoin it's not just a sinking ship, it's a sinking ship in flames without lifeboats.

Chupar um pau.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Whitecoin it's not just a sinking ship, it's a sinking ship in flames without lifeboats.

Where everyone's veins are full of gas, and the air is methane, and every TV is an old CRT!!! MUHAHAHAHA
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

lol
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
it is dying

I again, really appreciate the insight.  Thanks for contributing.

I find that usually a good looking coin with constant forum spam about how its dying is a strong indicator that I need to buy ASAP.

HAHA Good POINT!!!

/u/wctipbot 10
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
it is dying

If it dies, I'm out .75 BTC if it lives I'll have more BTC to spend on the next coin you say is dying!!  At least I didn't spend it on some stupid IPO where the DEV runs off before the coin even launches!!!
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Clearly there's some panic selling, and waffle pool is still mining even though theyve driven price down like 70%.

Only 800 blocks to go, PoS will be like a different world.

But it's not how it works, it's not that it hits 10.000 block and automatically will rise. There will still be unconfirmed on Waffle pool and other miners. So maybe another day of dumping that could lower the price in a 200+ more range. So 48-72 more hours of dumping incoming.
Activity: 56
Anyone complaining about the price drop is either a troll or a noob. When Blackcoin hit the markets, it was first listed at about 5000 satoshis. I bought in after it dropped at 1500. After PoW ended, it dropped down to 500 for a couple of weeks. Once they got their multipool up...you already know the rest. Don't sweat the small stuff people. Whitecoin has multiple multipools already ready to go when PoS hits. This coin has massive hype, and the trolls are moving in. Don't worry if you bought at 2500 satoshis, hold strong and you WILL be rewarded.  Wink

As for me, I will be helping out with my 4MH/s on the Whitecoin multipool the moment PoS hits. Wish I had more, but oh well.

That will actually be a really bad thing so you are telling that is ok for White Coin price to drop? 500 satoshis of BC is 125 satoshis for WC. Buying at 125 satoshis WC  everyone will dump ALL if it ever reaches to 1000 again since they have 10x times their profits. Right now multi pool would have around 4 BTC of buy support, not enough to get the price up.

If you said is true then there is no point in holding WC right now and just sell ALL and buy again at 125 satoshis (comparing to the 500 satoshis of BC). And expect it to get to 1000 again to 10x your profits. From there it could get a little less again maybe to 800 and then boom a raise to 1600. And so like this and if the multi pool if working really good we will see 2000 again. Up from there will depend on more BIG bag support on the amounts of BTC of BC.
it is dying

I again, really appreciate the insight.  Thanks for contributing.
Activity: 99

Oui j'insulte car ici on joue avec de l'argent réel... peut être toi tu joues avec 2 euros mais c'est pas le cas de tout le monde et les vieilles salopes de ton genre qui utilise la peur ou la manipulation et pleins de trucs vicieux sur les plus faibles pour gagner de l'argent et bien désolé mais je les respecte pas.

Gagne ton argent tranquillement de ton côté et viens pas casser les couilles avec tes vices de putes ... comme j'ai dit soit tu argumentes ou soit tu va niquer ta mère ...

Moi j'ai pas honte d'insulter ... les gens pensent ce qu'ils veulent j'en ai strictement rien à battre par contre j'aurais honte de moi de faire ce que tu fais...

tu te sent en sécurité derrière ton écran avec tes insultes.

Moi je ne me permet pas d'insulter des types que je n'ai jamais vu .

Ton pognon j'en ai rien a foutre aussi tu sais . Et j’espère même que tu vas le perdre , surement déjà ce qui est en train de se produire .

abruti

Quelle sécurité Huh?
J'habite en région parisienne ... je travail à Paris près de la bibliothèque Mittérand ... il y a un petit parc à côté devant la fac, viens et je te nique ta mère la grosse pute quand tu veut ... tu crois quoi comme tio ?? Tu crois que je suis une pute ?? Tu crois que devant toi je vais être différent ?? Tu peut être balèze, gros, habiter en cité ou tout ce que tu veut tu va voir comment je vais pas rigoler avec les petites putes comme toi ...
Activity: 288

Why would people want to buy White if they know, lets take the latest coin and we will make profit

The other coins do not have the backing like black and white coin. That's a fact. Look at the number of posts, exchanges available, etc.

But, in all honesty, I'm not going to go into their threads and tell them they're making a mistake. It's not my thing. They're better off joining Black and Whitecoin, though, and feel that both communities should come together. But, people get too emotional once money is involved.
Activity: 308
Soon 700 satoshis, right now it's a dangerous investment. I have supported this coin from the beginning but I thought I was seeing more buy support and right now is quite the opposite. Holding at 1200-1600 is not that good since probably will go to 600 satoshis and everyone that bought there will dump all at 1000 or 1200 since they have duplicated their investment.

What do you suggest? Miners need to recuperate their costs at the end of the day and will dump howsoever low the cost.
Activity: 56
Anyone complaining about the price drop is either a troll or a noob. When Blackcoin hit the markets, it was first listed at about 5000 satoshis. I bought in after it dropped at 1500. After PoW ended, it dropped down to 500 for a couple of weeks. Once they got their multipool up...you already know the rest. Don't sweat the small stuff people. Whitecoin has multiple multipools already ready to go when PoS hits. This coin has massive hype, and the trolls are moving in. Don't worry if you bought at 2500 satoshis, hold strong and you WILL be rewarded.  Wink

As for me, I will be helping out with my 4MH/s on the Whitecoin multipool the moment PoS hits. Wish I had more, but oh well.

That will actually be a really bad thing so you are telling that is ok for White Coin price to drop? 500 satoshis of BC is 125 satoshis for WC. Buying at 125 satoshis WC  everyone will dump ALL if it ever reaches to 1000 again since they have 10x times their profits. Right now multi pool would have around 4 BTC of buy support, not enough to get the price up.

If you said is true then there is no point in holding WC right now and just sell ALL and buy again at 125 satoshis (comparing to the 500 satoshis of BC). And expect it to get to 1000 again to 10x your profits. From there it could get a little less again maybe to 800 and then boom a raise to 1600. And so like this and if the multi pool if working really good we will see 2000 again. Up from there will depend on more BIG bag support on the amounts of BTC of BC.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
What's there to invest in?

Besides mining pools artificially propping up the value of the coin, what makes it worth supporting?

What problem does it solve?

What makes BC worthy to invest in? Because someone made a cold storage wallet? Because it's on CoinKite that only 0.5% of the world uses?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Activity: 2

I agree, Whitecoin needs to be used to be successful. Everyone should check out http://icoingame.com, Whitecoin's first (and only) game site. Come place some bets, engage in our live chat, etc. Support Whitecoin!

Thank you for the game. I am collecting all the services and info that are not in the OP and update them!
Soon 700 satoshis, right now it's a dangerous investment. I have supported this coin from the beginning but I thought I was seeing more buy support and right now is quite the opposite. Holding at 1200-1600 is not that good since probably will go to 600 satoshis and everyone that bought there will dump all at 1000 or 1200 since they have duplicated their investment.
Activity: 99

T'es sérieux quand tu dis ces conneries ?? Tu continue encore à répandre le doute sur un investissent en utilisant cette vieille technique de merde à deux cents Huh
Tu crois que moi en tant que player je vais pas investir à cause de çà HuhHuh?

LOL soit tu es un vrai spécimen de conneries ... un vrai champion de monde de la loose où alors tu as rien compris à la crypto ...

Si tu pouvais éviter de t'adresser à moi, ça me pique les yeux quand je lis. Merci

Si tu pouvais arrêter de vomir de la merde ... je répondrais pas. Merci
Jump to: