Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 440. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
you guys need to stop responding to the troll. There's nothing to be gained by giving them attention. If you want to post something, write good things about Whitecoin, not stuff that makes this thread look like its full of a bunch of children.

When the trolls appear all say with me, boring, boring, boring, it works because they don't like it, as it is boring.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
There was just an announcement in cinni thread that rat4 BC dev has just helped cinni dev with hard fork block 60k. Interesting dynamic starting in the PoS war

And, probably time for whitecoin devs to start creating some action
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
you guys need to stop responding to the troll. There's nothing to be gained by giving them attention. If you want to post something, write good things about Whitecoin, not stuff that makes this thread look like its full of a bunch of children.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Je comprends le mec perso pas forcément ses insultes , tu débarque en trollant avec un level 9gag alors que tu soutiens le fluttercoin. S'il te plait vas t'en troller sur ton propre thread >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-fluttercoin-flt-proof-of-transaction-cash-back-for-sending-recieving-509499

Mais toi tu ne prends pas peur pour ta thune quand tu vois ce genre de pékin faire partie de la communauté WC ?

Je troll , j'avoue et j'assume . Mais en voyant ça je me dis que je n'investirais pas 1 euro la dedans =)
Activity: 379

This song is dedicated to you troll

Uncle Fucka

Shut your fucking face, Uncle Fucka
You're a cock sucking, ass licking Uncle Fucka
You're an Uncle Fucka, yes, it's true
Nobody fucks uncles quite like you

You're the one that fucked your uncle, Uncle Fucka
You don't eat or sleep or mow the lawn
You just fuck your uncle all day long

What's going on here?
Fucker, fucker, Uncle Fucka
Uncle Fucka, Uncle Fucka

You're a boner biting bastard, Uncle Fucka
You're an Uncle Fucka, I must say
We fucked your uncle yesterday?

Uncle Fucka that's U N C L E
Fuck you, Uncle Fucka, get out
Suck my balls

Read more: South Park - Uncle Fucka Lyrics | MetroLyrics

thank you

Activity: 73
Ah vous vous connaissez ^^

J'ai posté une photo du titanic et le mec il a dégoupillé complet ..

Je comprends le mec perso pas forcément ses insultes , tu débarque en trollant avec un level 9gag alors que tu soutiens le fluttercoin. S'il te plait vas t'en troller sur ton propre thread >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-fluttercoin-flt-proof-of-transaction-cash-back-for-sending-recieving-509499

its dropping hard now omfg

This song is dedicated to you troll

Uncle Fucka

What's going on here?
Uncle Fucka, Uncle Fucka

Suck my balls

thank you
Merit: 100
This song is dedicated to you troll Freshmeat

Uncle Fucka

What's going on here?
Uncle Fucka, Uncle Fucka

Suck my balls

[/quote]

J'ai posté une photo du titanic et le mec il a dégoupillé complet ..
Activity: 84

Belle image du francais. Ca fait plaisir de se voir bien représenter.
Essaye de faire un effort la prochaine fois pour l orthographe. Déjà que les francais ont l image d un peuple bien chauvin, mais bientot on aurra l image d un peuple d'illettrés. Peut etre bien qu on la merite tu me diras...

Toi aussi calme toi ou tu va perde ta grosse pute de mère ...
Va jouer ailleurs sale pute ... J'en ai ras le cul de voir des petites salopes répandre leurs merde ... tu y connais quoi petite chienne pour venir troller comme un fils de pute ici ??

Fait ton argent de ton côté et viens pas casser les couilles avec tes conneries ... soit tu donne une analyse sur le wc pour expliquer pourquoi il va se casser la gueule ou soit tu va niquer ta grand-mère ...

Ici on joue avec de l'argent, j'ai pas le temps de rigoler avec les petites trainée comme toi ...

Effectivement , il est sous cocaïne le mec ...

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
keep ur calm guys =) ur just going to loose ur bread

Va jouer ailleurs sale pute ... J'en ai ras le cul de voir des petites salopes répandre leurs merde ... tu y connais quoi petite chienne pour venir troller comme un fils de pute ici ??

Fait ton argent de ton côté et viens pas casser les couilles avec tes conneries ... soit tu donne une analyse sur le wc pour expliquer pourquoi il va se casser la gueule ou soit tu va niquer ta grand-mère ...

Ici on joue avec de l'argent, j'ai pas le temps de rigoler avec les petites trainée comme toi ...

Haha pas mal :p Je ne sais pas si ça sert à grand chose mais il est mieux d'ignorer les trolls que de leur répondre comme ça... Après tout chacun croit en ce qu'il veut, si il n'a pas de WC, tant pis pour lui...
De toute façon personne ne peut dire si tel ou tel coin va baisser/monter à moins de news claires et précises, et même si apparemment le WC est assez inspiré du BC, il n'en reste pas moins intéressant !
you guys are so agressive with trolls.

Maybe you fear for your own investment in whitecoin Huh
I do not care even if it is likely to lose, I agree to take the risk

i like ur honesty . tha'ts cool .

You have a slimy personality and a troll to boot, but thanks for keeping the post count up in this thread anyway Smiley  You seem to have a lot of spare time on your hands, keep wasting it spreading pointless FUD.
all right when he said if this coin is really going to the bottom of the evidence in the studio or we all say in chorus went fucking troll freshmeat
Activity: 462
Activity: 266
you guys are so agressive with trolls.

Maybe you fear for your own investment in whitecoin Huh
I do not care even if it is likely to lose, I agree to take the risk

i like ur honesty . tha'ts cool .

You have a slimy personality and a troll to boot, but thanks for keeping the post count up in this thread anyway Smiley  You seem to have a lot of spare time on your hands, keep wasting it spreading pointless FUD.
Oh noooo another coin thread full of sinking ship posts!

Feel free to sell me your WC at 1 satoshi since its dead, I'll take care of it for you.

Grin
Hey this is the guy I saw you when you passed by the psychiatric hospital still remember running around the yard and beat his head against the ground

Well admit it because you were
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I seriously think talesfromthescrypt.org just screwed me over on my 100 WC I mined on their pool Angry

Time to take a dump in the fluttercoin thread.... can't stand these kind of tactics.

http://coinmarketcap.com/flt_7.html

ooppps.... flutter was over pumped right there  lol that graph looks just like the titanic pic posted actually Smiley

im not loosing money actually with fluttercoin i have a big bag since 500 satoshi

well it's amost 75% down from peak.... so that flutter bag is getting heavy.

Anyway flutter introduced something new so i think it isn't a bad bet either. However why come spreading fud on other threads.

If you are not here to contribute to the community then go back to flutter and get on with contributing there.

ok its true , im trolling here

Hey , let me test "the community"

want to see how people react .

and the react = insult , troll again ... blabla

are you sure this is the community you need for the coin ?

sorry my english writting skills sucks -_-

Activity: 84
keep ur calm guys =) ur just going to loose ur bread

Belle image du francais. Ca fait plaisir de se voir bien représenter.
Essaye de faire un effort la prochaine fois pour l orthographe. Déjà que les francais ont l image d un peuple bien chauvin, mais bientot on aurra l image d un peuple d'illettrés. Peut etre bien qu on la merite tu me diras...
Jump to: