Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 442. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
keep ur calm guys =) ur just going to loose ur bread

Toi aussi calme toi ou tu va perde ta grosse pute de mère ...
Va jouer ailleurs sale pute ... J'en ai ras le cul de voir des petites salopes répandre leurs merde ... tu y connais quoi petite chienne pour venir troller comme un fils de pute ici ??

Fait ton argent de ton côté et viens pas casser les couilles avec tes conneries ... soit tu donne une analyse sur le wc pour expliquer pourquoi il va se casser la gueule ou soit tu va niquer ta grand-mère ...

Ici on joue avec de l'argent, j'ai pas le temps de rigoler avec les petites trainée comme toi ...

This is my new friend , he really love me =) , i think
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
If you are afraid of losing money can not even try to earn unless by chance because without risk there is no profit
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
seriuosly what innovation here ?

COPY/PASTE  of BC with 4 x more coins ? LOL

good luck for those who invest in

I will invest and i fuck you !!!!!!!!!!

You are just a looser/FUDers/haters/troller ... go play with your shit

Sorry, but i cant be gentle with this shit ... I lost many money because of these guys when i was a noob ... there are no arguments ... they want spread fear .. there are no ethic ... they want earn money and they are jalous when you can win ...

Do your homework and when you think you can earn money, be patient and go.
Start with little money and if  youre wrong ... earn lesson and you will be stronger...

freshmeat bitch, forget us ... go on BC/Flutter topic and concentrate on your coin ... we dont need your shit ... if you want give us a good analyze it's OK, else go fuck yourself

I agree man, it gets old! Sadly these types of posts actually do cause a lot of newbies to sell. I strongly believe it will hurt crypto in the long-term, because everyone will be too scared to invest because of idiots like this. It is so obvious once you have been in this scene for a while though. How many times have you gone over to Cosmoscoin's thread to tell them their coin sucks? Never! Why would you do that for a coin you don't care about? The same thing happened with Blackcoin, these people just want to buy low.
OK i understand guys

Prefering this one ??

Activity: 99

Toi aussi calme toi ou tu va perde ta grosse pute de mère ...
Va jouer ailleurs sale pute ... J'en ai ras le cul de voir des petites salopes répandre leurs merde ... tu y connais quoi petite chienne pour venir troller comme un fils de pute ici ??

Fait ton argent de ton côté et viens pas casser les couilles avec tes conneries ... soit tu donne une analyse sur le wc pour expliquer pourquoi il va se casser la gueule ou soit tu va niquer ta grand-mère ...

Ici on joue avec de l'argent, j'ai pas le temps de rigoler avec les petites trainée comme toi ...
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
lol pathetic @freshmeat .. Roll Eyes

maybe shill some more for fluttercoin lmao
seriuosly what innovation here ?

COPY/PASTE  of BC with 4 x more coins ? LOL

good luck for those who invest in

I will invest and i fuck you !!!!!!!!!!

You are just a looser/FUDers/haters/troller ... go play with your shit

Sorry, but i cant be gentle with this shit ... I lost many money because of these guys when i was a noob ... there are no arguments ... they want spread fear .. there are no ethic ... they want earn money and they are jalous when you can win ...

Do your homework and when you think you can earn money, be patient and go.
Start with little money and if  youre wrong ... earn lesson and you will be stronger...

freshmeat bitch, forget us ... go on BC/Flutter topic and concentrate on your coin ... we dont need your shit ... if you want give us a good analyze it's OK, else go fuck yourself
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Whitecoin is dying..
Nah, it's not dying.
Especially, it's not dying when a new account posts that ;p

Haha:) Good riposte :-)
drm
legendary
Question: My wallet is encrypted, says info: Minting suspended due to locked wallet

I've tried what was mentioned earlier in the thread: type in the console: walletpassphrase "mypassphrase" 9999999 true, then I press enter and get:

Error: Error parsing JSON:me

What am I doing wrong please....

you'll have to wait for POS to start Wink
drm
legendary
Activity: 182
News coming shortly

Please let us know, WC's development plans in the future? Development teams have a development plan?
Activity: 196
Whitecoin is dying..
Nah, it's not dying.
Especially, it's not dying when a new account posts that ;p
Activity: 180
Merit: 101
Activity: 196
there are still 25 millions WC not distributed,
and WafflePool keep 5 millions
the price is 900 and going down, who is that adventurer who bought at 1000

one noob guy and he is going to loose lot of money

A futur bagholder like lots of people here ^^

see you when WC "toilet coin" = 100 satoshi

We'll see if I'll loose out - I've bought in at 600, 900 and more recently at 1000 - I see this coin going places and the community behind it is building up. I now have 15 M/hash on Chunkypools too so more coming in. I've found riding the highs is a good way of growing your stash, albeit gradually (went from 34k - 44k on first investment) but ultimately I'm keeping majority of my stash in with this coin and selling a percentage off to mitigate risk. I look at Blackcoin growth and compare.  Smiley

How could you have bought in @ 600 when the lowest it hit was 822 @ ~11pm Apr21st (MintPal) ?? Don't get me wrong. I'm liking this coin but if you can tell me where you paid 600 I'm there.

Cheers
bittrex (14-16 april)

I have bought at 200sat on Bittrex.  Grin

Same here: bought 45k wc at 233 sats for 0.1 btc before the hype set in Wink wish I would have bought more ;(

Yeah , if u bought at 200 sat , its ok for you .

but some guys here bought between 2000 - 2500 sat lol at the beginning of mintpal

but some guys here bought between 2000 - 2500 sat lol at the beginning of mintpal
Those guys are the community. They should do their best to help WC.

I've personally exited WC, sold above 2.1k, bought under 1k.

Gonna wait for more dips. This can't end like this. There have to be huge pumps.
there are still 25 millions WC not distributed,
and WafflePool keep 5 millions
the price is 900 and going down, who is that adventurer who bought at 1000

one noob guy and he is going to loose lot of money

A futur bagholder like lots of people here ^^

see you when WC "toilet coin" = 100 satoshi

We'll see if I'll loose out - I've bought in at 600, 900 and more recently at 1000 - I see this coin going places and the community behind it is building up. I now have 15 M/hash on Chunkypools too so more coming in. I've found riding the highs is a good way of growing your stash, albeit gradually (went from 34k - 44k on first investment) but ultimately I'm keeping majority of my stash in with this coin and selling a percentage off to mitigate risk. I look at Blackcoin growth and compare.  Smiley

How could you have bought in @ 600 when the lowest it hit was 822 @ ~11pm Apr21st (MintPal) ?? Don't get me wrong. I'm liking this coin but if you can tell me where you paid 600 I'm there.

Cheers
bittrex (14-16 april)

I have bought at 200sat on Bittrex.  Grin

Same here: bought 45k wc at 233 sats for 0.1 btc before the hype set in Wink wish I would have bought more ;(

Yeah , if u bought at 200 sat , its ok for you .

Jump to: