Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 46. (Read 759212 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
re mining on chunky x11 wc pool.

Is there an optimised x11 miner i can use thats clean ?
I'm currently getting 4m from darkcoin kernel for 280x.

I do like 2M... share you config file Tongue

This is mine for 3.4mhash.  I use SGminer with the x11mod

"intensity" : "15",
"gpu-engine" : "1200",
"gpu-memclock" : "1500",
"gpu-powertune" : "20",
"thread-concurrency" : "24000",
"worksize" : "256",
"look-up gap" : "2",
"gpu-threads" : "2",
"failover-only" : true,
"log" : "15",
"sharelog" : "50",
"kernel" : "x11mod",
"gpu-fan" : "50",

"kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin"
}

sgminer 4.0 , 4.1, 4.2??

Ahh, I'm in travels right now away, and shut everything down. I'll search around and see if I can find anything
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

}

I use the same miner and I get about 5 Mh on my 290x(s).  It's far better than the old darkcoin miner if people haven't updated.  i used to get about 2.5 Mh on it per card. 

Apologies 1 use two 280x's!

i have used x11mod b4 but back from hols bitdefender says they are trojans. also one version didn't supply source and has a 2% fee built in.
a link to a clean version would be good.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

}

sgminer 4.0 , 4.1, 4.2??
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

}

I use the same miner and I get about 5 Mh on my 290x(s).  It's far better than the old darkcoin miner if people haven't updated.  i used to get about 2.5 Mh on it per card. 

}
I transferred over 240K+ from mintpal to my wallet yesterday.

Other 600000 to the wallet.
Now go up when the market it sees fit.
No rush to WC and I'm sick of scam coins.

mintpal reserves dropping, shows a lot of long term confidence, people are staking instead of selling Grin

Where can one find this? or has it been kept manually?

Hmmm... if you're getting 4m from 1 280x... you're doing waay bettter than me.  At my best, slightly unstable was hitting 3.4 M.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

My Rig now runs again in the WC pool.
Activity: 182

nice hash power @ChunkyPools, well done guys   Wink

Very impressive... I'm still waiting on an update from Alpha Technologies regarding my ASICS.  Whatever the case, and whatever I end up with, it will be pointed at chunky to get me some more WC Smiley

and its still in the same range atm, pretty great stuff Smiley my miners still on WC, my wallet thanks me much
Activity: 182
Special Announcement from The WhiteCoin Foundation

We are pleased to announce the appointment of a new and highly qualified member to the WhiteCoin Foundation Operations Team, Vice President Jason Arnold.

Jason brings 14 years of experience and expertise of business development, new product development, technical design, fundraising, sales, and management to our team.  Jason has successfully created, managed, and deployed companies from concept to commercializationm specializing in the successful funding, planning, and marketing of products at all stages of a product’s life cycle.

Jason will be bringing his full passion to the logistics, business development, and partnership/investor outreach areas of our operation.
Some of Jason’s very  notable achievements:

• Successfully contributed to the fundraising of $5M+ USD for RoomLiX & ultimately achieving an RTO for which the company is still publicly trading today
  • Contributed to the development of the Session Initiating Protocol now used by all major VoIP Devices
  • Build & Co Designed VoIP Terminal adapters & software – deployed and managed by leading International VoIP Providers
  • Designed, built, managed and deployed International VoIP & Wireless ISP Networks to hotels, convention centers, amusement parks and open air locations internationally.

Jason is currently the COO of Shair.com, Allegretto Publishing, DandyID, Claim.io,  Social Exhange, and My Article Express. He also holds Canadian not for profit positions such as the Director of Government Funding for Taekwondo BC & President of the SCCC, both located in beautiful British Columbia. With his wealth of experience, Jason brings invaluable knowledge to the table as it relates to NPO funding opportunities for the WhiteCoin Foundation.

A comment from Jason:

I am truly honored to have been asked to take this role by The WhiteCoin Foundation. I am excited and thrilled that we hold common goals and political alignments around many key areas, such as net neutrality, community building, and most recently Bill C-31. There are many cryptocurrencies on the market today but with the dedication, drive, community, and commitment of WhiteCoin and The WhiteCoin Foundation, not only did I accept, I personally and professionally invested in WhiteCoin for the longterm (yes, I am staking!). I look forward to assisting the community in the shaping of Whitecoin as me move forward through the changing landscape of such a young coin and industry.

Welcome aboard Jason ! cheers !

Gratz Smiley Sounds like great times ahead!
Activity: 210
Special Announcement from The WhiteCoin Foundation

We are pleased to announce the appointment of a new and highly qualified member to the WhiteCoin Foundation Operations Team, Vice President Jason Arnold.

Jason brings 14 years of experience and expertise of business development, new product development, technical design, fundraising, sales, and management to our team.  Jason has successfully created, managed, and deployed companies from concept to commercializationm specializing in the successful funding, planning, and marketing of products at all stages of a product’s life cycle.

Jason will be bringing his full passion to the logistics, business development, and partnership/investor outreach areas of our operation.
Some of Jason’s very  notable achievements:

• Successfully contributed to the fundraising of $5M+ USD for RoomLiX & ultimately achieving an RTO for which the company is still publicly trading today
  • Contributed to the development of the Session Initiating Protocol now used by all major VoIP Devices
  • Build & Co Designed VoIP Terminal adapters & software – deployed and managed by leading International VoIP Providers
  • Designed, built, managed and deployed International VoIP & Wireless ISP Networks to hotels, convention centers, amusement parks and open air locations internationally.

Jason is currently the COO of Shair.com, Allegretto Publishing, DandyID, Claim.io,  Social Exhange, and My Article Express. He also holds Canadian not for profit positions such as the Director of Government Funding for Taekwondo BC & President of the SCCC, both located in beautiful British Columbia. With his wealth of experience, Jason brings invaluable knowledge to the table as it relates to NPO funding opportunities for the WhiteCoin Foundation.

A comment from Jason:

I am truly honored to have been asked to take this role by The WhiteCoin Foundation. I am excited and thrilled that we hold common goals and political alignments around many key areas, such as net neutrality, community building, and most recently Bill C-31. There are many cryptocurrencies on the market today but with the dedication, drive, community, and commitment of WhiteCoin and The WhiteCoin Foundation, not only did I accept, I personally and professionally invested in WhiteCoin for the longterm (yes, I am staking!). I look forward to assisting the community in the shaping of Whitecoin as me move forward through the changing landscape of such a young coin and industry.

Welcome aboard Jason ! cheers !

nice hash power @ChunkyPools, well done guys   Wink

Very impressive... I'm still waiting on an update from Alpha Technologies regarding my ASICS.  Whatever the case, and whatever I end up with, it will be pointed at chunky to get me some more WC Smiley
Great News!  Welcome Jason!!!!

More transparency from the WCF! Smiley
Activity: 678
Merit: 501
looks like good news had a positive effect on market Grin
(check out the last candle piercing the cloud, might get there much sooner than i expected)

one man show Smiley
Activity: 620
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
This is huge! I like this direction Smiley Good luck guys.  Cheesy
Activity: 351
Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.
Quote from: Jason
A comment from Jason:

Welcome aboard, and good staking!
I'm really happy to hear the confidence and enthusiasm.
Pages:
Jump to: