Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 50. (Read 759212 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
anything happening here? been away for a few days.

What happened to the companion coin discussions etc? do we have an active developer on this team?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
Hello, guys! Look at this. It can be interesting.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=694691.new#new

Get REAL market adoption!
Get your Coin on our ATM-Network in Europe

Hello Coin-makers, experts, supporter..

This summer, we started the operation of two Bitcoin / Litecoin / Dogecoin Two-Way-ATMs (bitcoinatm.com) in Germany, later Istanbul among others.
The devices allow users, to exchange Coins in Dollars or Euros and vice versa. 
The (now three) devices are already here and  tested, currendly we are deploying them to their locations in Cologne and Frankfurt Airport.

Our main goal is (besides of earning money) to get as many crypto-currencies into the market as possible, to foster a decentralized, democratic and diverse system. So these ATM's are just the beginning of a long, but clear roadmap. Next step will be, to finish our own frirmware and replace the OEM firmware of the ATM. This will not only enable us, to add any coin, we like, but also provide the later needed interfaces and APIs, to smoothly integrate our ATMs, into our currently planning pay,ment processing system and various online exchanges.  Now, we would like to speed up this development and beginn testing tilll end of this year. To raise the additional money, for that, we decided, to go even a step further and to intoduce the first ten altcoins into our project, so that these can grow smoothly with us .

This we'd like to offer to  creators / producers / supporters of altcoins,
who will take part on this crowdfunding:

- The opportunity, to make it possible, that everybody can get his Coin into ATMs.
- A contract, that guarantes your coin, getting into the portfolio, of our ATM Exchanges.
- Skyrocket the merchant acceptance and usability, of you coin
- Get involved into our whole development proceess and  experience / influence our daily business.
- Make quite shure, your coin gets a „firstmover“ attention in pressreleases.

Are there any reqirements:

- being business partners, we will have to like each other. (Yes! We only work with, persons, we like)
- your coin should have a value, to enable cash outs, that make any sense
- you have any official business, to assign our agreement to

As, our common practice, when choosing partners, we follow the concept
„test more, choose carefully, then work with full trust“

Details about the software structure, timetable and any other questions, we'd like to answer personally.

Gideon Gallasch (Greenmedia/Consulting): SKYPE: greenmedia bochum / T: 00491775401534
(he is the guy to ask about contract details, investor relations)

Matthias Klees (Szenekonzept/Coinsulting): SKYPE: szenekonzept / T: 004921616787707
(Me)

Thank you for making my day with this post. It's one of the best examples of how "not" to market your product. After reading through the pitch, I somehow feel I may actually be using the English language inappropriately. I would suggest you have it translated by someone that speaks English if that is your target market. Also, I get the sense this "organization" doesn't really have any ATM's; just a way to procure them, if they had the funds.

"Everything is Awesome"
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
"If you are going through hell, keep going"-Sir WC

- being business partners, we will have to like each other. (Yes! We only work with, persons, we like)

for sure it is interesting... but need much more work to do if we wanna accomplish that  Wink
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

http://www.szenekonzept.de/coinsulting/ATM-START-COINSULTING-TRANSFAIR-SZENEKONZEPT.jpg

Hello Coin-makers, experts, supporter..

This summer, we started the operation of two Bitcoin / Litecoin / Dogecoin Two-Way-ATMs (bitcoinatm.com) in Germany, later Istanbul among others.
The devices allow users, to exchange Coins in Dollars or Euros and vice versa.  
The (now three) devices are already here and  tested, currendly we are deploying them to their locations in Cologne and Frankfurt Airport.

Our main goal is (besides of earning money) to get as many crypto-currencies into the market as possible, to foster a decentralized, democratic and diverse system. So these ATM's are just the beginning of a long, but clear roadmap. Next step will be, to finish our own frirmware and replace the OEM firmware of the ATM. This will not only enable us, to add any coin, we like, but also provide the later needed interfaces and APIs, to smoothly integrate our ATMs, into our currently planning pay,ment processing system and various online exchanges.  Now, we would like to speed up this development and beginn testing tilll end of this year. To raise the additional money, for that, we decided, to go even a step further and to intoduce the first ten altcoins into our project, so that these can grow smoothly with us .

This we'd like to offer to  creators / producers / supporters of altcoins,
who will take part on this crowdfunding:

- The opportunity, to make it possible, that everybody can get his Coin into ATMs.
- A contract, that guarantes your coin, getting into the portfolio, of our ATM Exchanges.
- Skyrocket the merchant acceptance and usability, of you coin
- Get involved into our whole development proceess and  experience / influence our daily business.
- Make quite shure, your coin gets a „firstmover“ attention in pressreleases.

As, our common practice, when choosing partners, we follow the concept
„test more, choose carefully, then work with full trust“

Details about the software structure, timetable and any other questions, we'd like to answer personally.

Gideon Gallasch (Greenmedia/Consulting): SKYPE: greenmedia bochum / T: 00491775401534
(he is the guy to ask about contract details, investor relations)

Matthias Klees (Szenekonzept/Coinsulting): SKYPE: szenekonzept / T: 004921616787707
(Me)

Activity: 483
Merit: 250
I wrote something here...  but deleted it, this coin is shit.

Really? If you are going to trash the coin, at least put some effort into it.

LOL it is a real slap in the face isn't it! no effort at all. Thats a 'C-' bit of fud
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
How to invest in WC: buy at 80-85 s@t and sell at 100 s@t  Grin u'll make + 15-20%  Roll Eyes
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I transferred over 240K+ from mintpal to my wallet yesterday.

Other 600000 to the wallet.
Now go up when the market it sees fit.
No rush to WC and I'm sick of scam coins.

mintpal reserves dropping, shows a lot of long term confidence, people are staking instead of selling Grin

I am enjoying this, people that are using mintpal as a wallet should consider using a real wallet and stake Wink

Cryptoseo, we got newsletter #1 in process, and I think newsletter #2 is already in the works. I think POS needs explained a little more in one of our issues huh?

Still waiting on my scrypt asic update from Alpha technologies (in my Beatles voice) while my whitecoins gently stake.
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
I wrote something here...

Really? If you are going to trash the coin, at least put some effort into it.
Activity: 700
I wrote something here but deleted it, this coin is shit.

strange sentiment...but thanks for stopping by...

No problem, I cannot support something that has nothing to offer. Altcoins hit the market with more development plans and x1000 the value of WC.

WC is 2 btc until 1 satoshi for a reason.
Activity: 182

a typo, its missing "THE" Grin

Grin
Activity: 237

Activity: 700

Activity: 252

mintpal reserves dropping, shows a lot of long term confidence, people are staking instead of selling Grin

I am enjoying this, people that are using mintpal as a wallet should consider using a real wallet and stake Wink

After the Gox fiasco, why do people trust exchange on the long run? look at Vericoin, exchanges are not a wallet lol
Bitcoin Legislation Potentially Disastrous for Growing Canadian Tech Sector

Concerns continue to mount in the cryptocurrency sector over the Harper Government’s approach to Bitcoin. Bill C-31 contains many potential implications to crypocurrency users, spread throughout various acts in dense legislation. While in spirit most of these developments were expected and not troubling for the international industry, the ambiguity of these rules has generated disastrous results for Canadian end users.

New rules could cause thousands of foreign registrations with FINTRAC

Under Bill C-31 and new money laundering rules, in order for a Canadian to sell any cryptocurrency to someone across borders, both parties could be required to register with FINTRAC as a money services business first. Not only will this most likely create a bottleneck of services at FINTRAC, it will discourage current and potential users from working with the Canadian sector.

Chris Salsman, President of The WhiteCoin Foundation, believes this could stifle Canada’s participation in a growing international industry.

“This is an eight billion dollar and growing business, and I fear we could see a migration offshore. Vault of Satoshi is a widely respected Ontario based bitcoin exchange, but why would any international user do business with them if they could be forced to jump through lengthy bureaucratic hoops? This demonstrates a completely backwards and dismissive approach to crypto by the Canadian Government. Vault of Satoshi is registered with FINTRAC and requires users to identify themselves fully to conduct transactions, and that should be enough.”   

Canadian Bitcoin Related Bank Accounts Frozen

Dozens of Canadians have had their accounts frozen by nervous banks uncertain of what demonstrates a suspicious cryptocurrency transaction.  Under these rules banks are not permitted to have relationships with ‘unregistered money service businesses’, which could potentially be interpreted as any Canadian who sells a cryptocoin and then tries to deposit the proceeds into a bank account without first being registered. There is total ambiguity as to if they will apply only to exchanges, or include bitcoin miners, buyers, or even just someone who accepts payment for service in bitcoin. Mr. Salsman understands why banks are concerned.

“Until there is clarification as to what a ‘dealer in virtual currencies’ is, banks are naturally responding this way out of fear of being found non-compliant, and the end result is many Canadians having their bank accounts unfairly frozen. ”

Bill C-31 Could Impede Canada’s entry to $8 billion & growing sector

Despite these difficulties in Canada, the bitcoin and cryptocurrency sector continue to grow. Mr. Salsman believes the real threat here is to the Canadian technology sector.
“I’ve met many industry innovators from across this country, all of whom believe cryptocurrency represents an amazing opportunity for a struggling Canadian tech sector.  A Bitcoin or WhiteCoin is really just an encrypted proof of work chit, which means its potential applications go far beyond just payment transfer. A cryptocurrency technology based password protection service was recently launched; while this business would present no vehicle for money laundering, they too could be considered ‘dealers in virtual currencies’. Why would this industry choose Canada as a place to do business if that’s the case?”

Lack of consultation with industry breeds distrust

Despite the Federal Ministry of Finance claiming to be open for comment for months, there has been no understood outreach. This lack of communication with the industry and its users is troubling to say the least, but Mr. Salsman is hopeful it can still turn around. “Money laundering is a serious concern, and we’d be more than happy to work with Canadian Legislators to help create laws that address it while fostering the growth of this innovative sector.”

Nice Smiley

Activity: 252
There seems to be a lot of interest in this. I think maybe we should consider putting out a wider call to action regarding Bill C-31.

+1

###

What's our # hastag for no on bill c-31?

is #Die-C31 too harsh?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
There seems to be a lot of interest in this. I think maybe we should consider putting out a wider call to action regarding Bill C-31.

+1

###

What's our # hastag for no on bill c-31?
Activity: 483
That's awesome^^^^

Our release about Bill C-31 is also on the front page of /r/bitcoin right now on reddit. IMO if we can work with other coin communities like this and get our voices heard, it's only more exposure for WhiteCoin, let along contributing to a very important discussion.

excellent news!
That's awesome^^^^

Our release about Bill C-31 is also on the front page of /r/bitcoin right now on reddit. IMO if we can work with other coin communities like this and get our voices heard, it's only more exposure for WhiteCoin, let along contributing to a very important discussion.
Pages:
Jump to: