Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 47. (Read 759212 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Special Announcement from The WhiteCoin Foundation

We are pleased to announce the appointment of a new and highly qualified member to the WhiteCoin Foundation Operations Team, Vice President Jason Arnold.

Jason brings 14 years of experience and expertise of business development, new product development, technical design, fundraising, sales, and management to our team.  Jason has successfully created, managed, and deployed companies from concept to commercializationm specializing in the successful funding, planning, and marketing of products at all stages of a product’s life cycle.

Jason will be bringing his full passion to the logistics, business development, and partnership/investor outreach areas of our operation.
Some of Jason’s very  notable achievements:

• Successfully contributed to the fundraising of $5M+ USD for RoomLiX & ultimately achieving an RTO for which the company is still publicly trading today
  • Contributed to the development of the Session Initiating Protocol now used by all major VoIP Devices
  • Build & Co Designed VoIP Terminal adapters & software – deployed and managed by leading International VoIP Providers
  • Designed, built, managed and deployed International VoIP & Wireless ISP Networks to hotels, convention centers, amusement parks and open air locations internationally.

Jason is currently the COO of Shair.com, Allegretto Publishing, DandyID, Claim.io,  Social Exhange, and My Article Express. He also holds Canadian not for profit positions such as the Director of Government Funding for Taekwondo BC & President of the SCCC, both located in beautiful British Columbia. With his wealth of experience, Jason brings invaluable knowledge to the table as it relates to NPO funding opportunities for the WhiteCoin Foundation.

A comment from Jason:

I am truly honored to have been asked to take this role by The WhiteCoin Foundation. I am excited and thrilled that we hold common goals and political alignments around many key areas, such as net neutrality, community building, and most recently Bill C-31. There are many cryptocurrencies on the market today but with the dedication, drive, community, and commitment of WhiteCoin and The WhiteCoin Foundation, not only did I accept, I personally and professionally invested in WhiteCoin for the longterm (yes, I am staking!). I look forward to assisting the community in the shaping of Whitecoin as me move forward through the changing landscape of such a young coin and industry.

Welcome aboard Jason!!!  I am big fan of transparency through the use of real names... Smiley  But, if you have a working handle in IRC and in the forums...what is it?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
"If you are going through hell, keep going"-Sir WC

We are pleased to announce the appointment of a new and highly qualified member to the WhiteCoin Foundation Operations Team, Vice President Jason Arnold.

Jason brings 14 years of experience and expertise of business development, new product development, technical design, fundraising, sales, and management to our team.  Jason has successfully created, managed, and deployed companies from concept to commercializationm specializing in the successful funding, planning, and marketing of products at all stages of a product’s life cycle.

Jason will be bringing his full passion to the logistics, business development, and partnership/investor outreach areas of our operation.

• Successfully contributed to the fundraising of $5M+ USD for RoomLiX & ultimately achieving an RTO for which the company is still publicly trading today
  • Contributed to the development of the Session Initiating Protocol now used by all major VoIP Devices
  • Build & Co Designed VoIP Terminal adapters & software – deployed and managed by leading International VoIP Providers
  • Designed, built, managed and deployed International VoIP & Wireless ISP Networks to hotels, convention centers, amusement parks and open air locations internationally.

Jason is currently the COO of Shair.com, Allegretto Publishing, DandyID, Claim.io,  Social Exhange, and My Article Express. He also holds Canadian not for profit positions such as the Director of Government Funding for Taekwondo BC & President of the SCCC, both located in beautiful British Columbia. With his wealth of experience, Jason brings invaluable knowledge to the table as it relates to NPO funding opportunities for the WhiteCoin Foundation.

A comment from Jason:

I am truly honored to have been asked to take this role by The WhiteCoin Foundation. I am excited and thrilled that we hold common goals and political alignments around many key areas, such as net neutrality, community building, and most recently Bill C-31. There are many cryptocurrencies on the market today but with the dedication, drive, community, and commitment of WhiteCoin and The WhiteCoin Foundation, not only did I accept, I personally and professionally invested in WhiteCoin for the longterm (yes, I am staking!). I look forward to assisting the community in the shaping of Whitecoin as me move forward through the changing landscape of such a young coin and industry.

mogonzo, great news. Jason Arnold welcome aboard... Wish you and all of us good luck in future business  Wink
Activity: 182

A comment from Jason:

Activity: 101
Anyone seen this :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/do-you-have-a-good-coin-but-the-altcoin-herald-is-fudding-it-all-to-pieces-697553

I can help you. I have been in the business of SEO for the last 7 years and through trial and error I have learned what works and what doesn't. Along my failures and successes, I have learned and incredible amount including what it takes to get links buried in the search engines so they wont be seen by people searching for your coin. I have seen a few coins including, but not limited to:

Whitecoin
Supercoin
Razorcoin
Asiacoin

Which are all decent coins but when you search these the first thing your eyes see are those altcoin herald posts about how they are a scam. I can help these coins as well as any others receiving unnecessary FUD, but I wont do it for free. I am curious to see what this thread does in terms of attention. If it looks to be worth my time, I will help you guys. Let me know by responding to this thread or pm'ing me. I will be checking this thread regularly and keep it updated.

Cheers!

Activity: 182
Nice increase in website traffic as well from looking at the stats for past couple of days, most visited page atm is: http://whitecoin.info/whitecoin-foundation/
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
things are looking good

Keep it up guys

nice hash power @ChunkyPools, well done guys   Wink
...and now you can move along further Wink

ask him why he owns millions of whitecoins then....
and still trying to scare people into selling him low
he is not going to get enough coins to manipulate market.

figure that out  Smiley
been looking at his posts and see that nick is included in more than few threads Wink
and nothing but fudding...

just the usual bottomfeeder, fudding to buy low and when things turn around he will be the first one hyping and screaming "to da mooon", etc

Cheesy

yup, that is for sure... cheers mate
I'm in a phone meeting right now, but just wanted to point out for the record that the companion coin idea was mine, but that I still prefer the idea of integrating a privacy (read: not anonymous) option into WC.

Agree. Big difference in ANON and privacy and thanks for the clarification and all the work you are doing. I know it's tough, but heading right way.

what is the difference between privacy and anon

can u share with us

thx in advance

Sure thing. Anon is cloaked with no way to ever determine the source. Privacy is cloaked with a way to determine the source. Policy would then define the ability to unmask based on rules, laws, etc. Hope this clears it up a little for you and great question!

Thats actually a good explanation, and is align with what i'm thinking.  We'd need to explore the rules/laws being formed in Canada regarding privacy.  Could be something WC can uniquely offer.

that would be great surf  Smiley
nice explanation WhiteNotWright  Wink

ask him why he owns millions of whitecoins then....
and still trying to scare people into selling him low
he is not going to get enough coins to manipulate market.

figure that out  Smiley
been looking at his posts and see that nick is included in more than few threads Wink
and nothing but fudding...
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.
thanks for sharing more info  Wink

PS:

..any of you are interested to 1 Platimax ENERMAX 1500W like new, only used for 2 months, including everything in the box, just for only 500000WC Grin + shipping price.

More info HERE

Some pic:

Activity: 351
Source of knowledge is experience. A.E.
Some good price up..the air is more positive !!  Wink

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I'm in a phone meeting right now, but just wanted to point out for the record that the companion coin idea was mine, but that I still prefer the idea of integrating a privacy (read: not anonymous) option into WC.

Agree. Big difference in ANON and privacy and thanks for the clarification and all the work you are doing. I know it's tough, but heading right way.

can u share with us

thx in advance

Sure thing. Anon is cloaked with no way to ever determine the source. Privacy is cloaked with a way to determine the source. Policy would then define the ability to unmask based on rules, laws, etc. Hope this clears it up a little for you and great question!

Thats actually a good explanation, and is align with what i'm thinking.  We'd need to explore the rules/laws being formed in Canada regarding privacy.  Could be something WC can uniquely offer.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

clear enough thx
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight

can u share with us

thx in advance

WC will never exceed 100-120 even if all other altcoins magically disappear someday.
in fact, wc died the day of his birth, and if it continues to exist it will not be more than a zombicoin  Grin
u can add anon, u can found partners, u can make partenship with microsoft, WC ll cost 100 s@t no more...  Grin

Activity: 686
Merit: 266
BIG NEWS INCOMING!!! BUY BUY BUY

WC will never exceed 100-120 even if all other altcoins magically disappear someday.
in fact, wc died the day of his birth, and if it continues to exist it will not be more than a zombicoin  Grin
u can add anon, u can found partners, u can make partenship with microsoft, WC ll cost 100 s@t no more...  Grin
Activity: 252

can u share with us

thx in advance

I'll like that too, a clearer explanation in this context.

For me Privacy sounds safe and secure and Anon sounds shady lol
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

can u share with us

thx in advance
finally a little more reasonable posts ... in a sea of good ideas, it seems to me that we(together) are slowly narrowing the priorities  Smiley

cheers
Pages:
Jump to: