Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 489. (Read 759219 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I'm talking about the tragedy, the fear, the despair, the shattered dreams, the doom.

Drop whitecoin like it's hot guys, do it while you can.

Someone want to get cheap WC Cheesy, but look, you're allowed to do that, telling people to sell so that you can buy cheap and double your money, why not? Remember that is all the game of altcoins. Try to do better then the rest, so that you earn money and other people are losing money. There are a few big investors looking at WC, so believe me, it will move higher. Remember BC, also dropped to 500 sats and then, suddenly 80000sats, but as i said, you're allowed to try to get the price down so that you can buy more. I would do the same Smiley
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
I'm talking about the tragedy, the fear, the despair, the shattered dreams, the doom.

ok, we all will do as you say
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Yeah, I think with this price drop, every altcoin will suffer, it's no longer profitable to trade or mine, everything is going to be a worthless effort.

In 1 or 2 days, whitecoin will probably be worth 5 satoshi in the best case scenario.

I really advice you guys to drop everything and run to a safe place.

And the safe place would be?  The usd ? or the ruble?
And btw , of what price drop are you actually talking about?
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
Yeah, I think with this price drop, every altcoin will suffer, it's no longer profitable to trade or mine, everything is going to be a worthless effort.

In 1 or 2 days, whitecoin will probably be worth 5 satoshi in the best case scenario.

Dont talk rubbish, trying to scare people into selling.. In 1-2 days it will rise.. Every stock rises and falls all the time.. Its what real traders call corrections.
legendary

Grin  Grin  Grin 5 sats?  Grin  Grin  Grin
Activity: 21

legendary
Crash continues. I bought at 999sat. Too early... Sad If Blackcoin crashes this will go with it in flames. Through the floor right to the basement.

Yeah lots of big coiner whale wannabes have lost shitloads of BTC on this trade. This is going to kill the whole alt market for a while as liquidity dries up, can already see nearly everything is in the red except super low-volume shitcoins. Bit of a tragedy really. Except for miners they did well so far.

Welcome to the game of manipulations and speculations. It all depends what the big players want to do, how long will they let it crash, what is their next move.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Crash continues. I bought at 999sat. Too early... Sad If Blackcoin crashes this will go with it in flames. Through the floor right to the basement.

Yeah lots of big coiner whale wannabes have lost shitloads of BTC on this trade. This is going to kill the whole alt market for a while as liquidity dries up, can already see nearly everything is in the red except super low-volume shitcoins. Bit of a tragedy really. Except for miners they did well so far.
Activity: 31
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
let it fall guys, multipool kicks in right around the corner, we don't have to make it profitable for dumpers
im mining with ipominer

word....

So whats up with wc.scryptominers.com and http://whitecoin.miners-pool.com/... Both didnt pay out over the last 10 hrs.... and wc.scryptominers.com isnt even online anymore? wtf?

back too ipo miner then...

edit: mining works for both pools btw  Undecided
Activity: 139
let it fall guys, multipool kicks in right around the corner, we don't have to make it profitable for dumpers
im mining with ipominer
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
According to my estimations it should stop at 13000 SAT.
10k seems to be safe for long term exchange.

We need a list of places, where we can buy with WC  Tongue
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
LAst 24 hours were just great..lost 5 BTC on WC and BC  and that is half i had and last 12 hours nothing from scriptominer even its mining
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
I'm so pumped about the prospect of multiple multipools! Such an awesome innovation! Not only will we have a multipool, but we will constantly be forwarded to the best performing one, encouraging an active admin team. So great.
Activity: 182
Diversified WhiteCoin Ports Coming
what about big boy BTC? Huh premined? and today who cares..

Exactly!! Its has nothing to do with pre-mine at all. So please don't use that as an excuse.. If anything i would rather see a premine coin so i know the develeopers have finances to continue in its growth..

Without that its useless.. And i am an investor so please come and tell me different..

Developers have funds for growth but can't even change the shitty logo which has been redesigned for free. Hope someone forks this coin who actually has vision. And hey, happy to be proven wrong dev(s) when you wake up.
[/quote]

So you think a logo is going to sell a coin, gees..
Activity: 140
Our trade group is already working overtime in preparation for all of the whitecoin buys that will be happening via our pool. Multiple altcoins are about to be added, as well as an Asian server. SHA coins will follow very quickly after that. Get on board with whitecoinpool.com and get ready to be amazed by what your hash can really do when it's pointed at the right place.

The WhiteCoin payout Multipool : Powered by ChunkyPools

We can’t be happier to have whitecoinpool.com pointed to us. We've won it for one reason: ChunkyPools stands ahead of the pack as an innovator.

With WhiteCoin’s mining complete in 2 days from posting, supporters are already asking where they can point their rigs as the Proof of Stake phase begins. Look no further than chunky. Our WhiteCoin pool has been delivering consistent results since launch, and if you’re mining on that port now you won’t need to change a thing.

WhiteCoin Fund powered by Chunky Traders

Our group of experienced traders will be guiding the transitions from alts, to btc, to your desired coin: WhiteCoin. We won’t make the mistakes of others and rely only on coinwarz, or one hot coin. Any good trader will tell you to never put all your eggs in one basket.

Diversified WhiteCoin Ports Coming

In the days following our entry to Proof of Stake, more multiports will be offered by chunky: all paying out in whitecoin. These ports will offer different payout schedules and levels of risk. Following a carefully devised plan, Chunky’s WhiteCoin fund will maximize output for our users by taking advantage of daily fluctuations in altcoin prices.

Mine with the pool that daytrades for you

Many multipools profit on the backs of their users with pre-bought coin. You can be sure, these people only adjust their prices when they risk losing by selling you their coin, they aren’t cutting you any deals. Chunky’s returns will be dictated by the best prices the markets have to offer. That’s right, we’ll even be playing the spread between markets to ensure better average prices for everyone.

Mine with the Experts

Sign up now if you haven’t already, and make sure you’re well prepared for the end of WhiteCoin’s mining phase. Set it and forget it and mine with chunkypools.com/wc

Activity: 588
Merit: 504
selling some WC at market rates for bulk, pm offers.
Jump to: