Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 509. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
hello everyone im new here.. been mining this coin for an hour and still no coins is reflected on my account.. currently mining at xhash.net  is there something im missing?

350 Confirms needed to get payout. It gets usually ~12 hours to be confirmed
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
It is going really big.

Buy and dont watch for 72 hours,-)

I thinks this is the best. And also don't think it will get 10x times more value in just 24-48 hours.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
hello everyone im new here.. been mining this coin for an hour and still no coins is reflected on my account.. currently mining at xhash.net  is there something im missing?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I cant wait to rise it again to 2k satoshis.

don't wait, sell your WC now and buy again tomorrow at 650 sat, when it will reach 2000 you will make 3 times more

So you don't troll only on BC now are you trolling here ? WTF get a life :p.

Well to be fair, if one were to follow his advice and do it successfully, it would be worth it. But I sure ain't risking my coins trying to get more coins that insanely low

I don't mind genuine advice but he only bash coins with nonsense like this just look at his post history.
Activity: 84

don't wait, sell your WC now and buy again tomorrow at 650 sat, when it will reach 2000 you will make 3 times more

I think the closer we get to the PoS stage the more people that have been holding back will be tempted to get back in. At that stage we might see a panic buy pump before PoW finishes.

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Well to be fair, if one were to follow his advice and do it successfully, it would be worth it. But I sure ain't risking my coins trying to get more coins that insanely low

Activity: 42

2k will only be the point where we shake out weak hands and make them wish they kept their coins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
It is going really big.

Buy and dont watch for 72 hours,-)
Activity: 196
Activity: 11
WhiteCoin will hit 20k in two weeks (after POW stage).

2 weeks too long. I still not understand whats POW.

2 weeks too long to get 10x profit xD... I will be happy with 15k in 2 weeks :p.
Did you see the roonies on him???
POW will end in 3 days not 2 weeks

2 weeks too long. I still not understand whats POW.
Activity: 11
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
thank you, thanks pretty interesting.

so the way i'm understanding it:

anyone at any time can use any multipool they want, but whitecoinpool.com will always forward you to the best performing pool? basically it will just serve as a url redirect, you won't actually be signing up an account with whitecoinpool.com?

that's cool, keeps a little oversight on the multipools and can help "spread the hash" so to speak.

this will be the first coin im involved with that will have a multipool, i can't wait.

Yes it just acts as a redirect and is currently directing to Chunky. Smiley

Does this look right guys --  http://itsalmo.st/#allgone_jniip   - Rough time till the water turns to wine. .

interesting.... ill be keeping an eye on this one Wink

anyone at any time can use any multipool they want, but whitecoinpool.com will always forward you to the best performing pool? basically it will just serve as a url redirect, you won't actually be signing up an account with whitecoinpool.com?

that's cool, keeps a little oversight on the multipools and can help "spread the hash" so to speak.

this will be the first coin im involved with that will have a multipool, i can't wait.

Yes it just acts as a redirect and is currently directing to Chunky. Smiley

Does this look right guys --  http://itsalmo.st/#allgone_jniip   - Rough time till the water turns to wine. .
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

I am not part of the official Team and cannot give you any word on the multipool other than what the Devs announced :

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT BY THE WHITECOIN TEAM

The WhiteCoin team is proud to announce The whitecoinpool.com Competition. We believe this ongoing contest is guaranteed to further set WhiteCoin apart from the pack. The Concept

The Proof of Stake coin has a bright future, but no cryptocoin is without its flaws. We believe other coins have made the mistake of leaning towards centralized currency value control. If a coin has only one "official" multipool, the fund managed by said pool then has an immense amount of influence over a coin's value.

The purpose of a single payout multipool is to guarantee value and volume for a currency, but not to exert control over it. To counter this problem, the WhiteCoin team is developing an official process by which we will be encouraging fair competition from all potential multipools. Whitecoinpool.com will serve as a forwarding address to the best performing pool.

The whitecoinpool.com Competition will be evaluating pools based on:

Consistency & Level of returns
Quality of security procedures & features
Professionalism & quality of work by their leadership team
Front end & Back end Uptime

We developed this plan together with chunkypools.com, and we're pleased to tell you they intend to build a whitecoin payout pool once our Proof of Work stage is complete. As a reward for their hard work and innovation, you can consider them our first contest winners. Ongoing Competition to Encourage Improvement of Services

Whitecoinpool.com will be forwarding to chunkypools.com until we begin rotating the address through our competition entrants, before declaring the next victor. After the next winner is declared, we will re-evaluate again and declare a new winner on a set cycle.

We believe a dev-team's responsibility is to ensure value in their coin. But WhiteCoin has taken a stand against any possible conflicts of interest in this matter. We want to have many successful multipools. We stand with our pools to encourage their best possible results as partners, not competitors.

Thank you for your ongoing support and interest in Whitecoin,

The WhiteCoin Team

For further information please contact:

[email protected]
Jump to: